Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31182 Dec 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You sound really ignorant but stupid at the same time. Good job.
I thought that we were on the same team with the same objective and that is to defeat the GOPT blood suckers.
SYl

Ashland, KY

#31183 Dec 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you I had already f figured that out from reading your nonsense but why do you change your name so often? what do you fear? no cares who you our you're just another empty head bagger who can't think for themselves a follower and not a leader you don't have any self esteem or confidence and it's so sad.
Have you got a licenses to psychoanalyze
everyone who does not agree with your incoherent nonsense , as lie rs thief's , baggers, as no confidence or self esteem. LOL!!
Sounds like you've been down this road your self,since you know so much about it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31184 Dec 16, 2013
SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got a licenses to psychoanalyze
everyone who does not agree with your incoherent nonsense , as lie rs thief's , baggers, as no confidence or self esteem. LOL!!
Sounds like you've been down this road your self,since you know so much about it.
What are talking about? if I wanted you to agree with me I would spout the same Teabagger nonsense as you do now does that incoherent? also did I make the low self esteem comment to you? I was talking to my hometown guy.
SYl

Ashland, KY

#31185 Dec 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I thought that we were on the same team with the same objective and that is to defeat the GOPT blood suckers.
You can't count on F N I A J to be an reliable .He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground anytime. If you do , then you are just as feeble minded as he is. I wouldn't call other posters names if I were you. You just made a joke out of your self.LOL!
SYl

Ashland, KY

#31186 Dec 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are talking about? if I wanted you to agree with me I would spout the same Teabagger nonsense as you do now does that incoherent? also did I make the low self esteem comment to you? I was talking to my hometown guy.
Go back to post 31160 and see who you posted too.
I think you and FNIAJ would be hilarious together.Neither one knows who they are posting too.
But OMG! not two of them!!!!!!!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31187 Dec 16, 2013
SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't count on F N I A J to be an reliable .He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground anytime. If you do , then you are just as feeble minded as he is. I wouldn't call other posters names if I were you. You just made a joke out of your self.LOL!
I call other posters names when they call me names now is that fair or not?
FNIA is still cool so don't expect me to throw him under the bus for your party it ain't going to happen.
SYl

Ashland, KY

#31188 Dec 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I thought that we were on the same team with the same objective and that is to defeat the GOPT blood suckers.
So you think the two of you will defeat the GOP. Well good luck.! I wish we had more like you and FNIAJ ! What am I saying ,.....WE DO!!!!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31189 Dec 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you I had already f figured that out from reading your nonsense but why do you change your name so often? what do you fear? no cares who you our you're just another empty head bagger who can't think for themselves a follower and not a leader you don't have any self esteem or confidence and it's so sad.
I call you an empty head bagger so is this what go jocks all tangle up about? I think that I was pretty mild I wasn't vulgar or un civil at the least was it bagger or empty head that got you so sore?
SYL.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31190 Dec 16, 2013
SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the two of you will defeat the GOP. Well good luck.! I wish we had more like you and FNIAJ ! What am I saying ,.....WE DO!!!!!!!
Actually the GOPT is defeating themselves.
SYl

Ashland, KY

#31191 Dec 16, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I call you an empty head bagger so is this what go jocks all tangle up about? I think that I was pretty mild I wasn't vulgar or un civil at the least was it bagger or empty head that got you so sore?
SYL.
Are you arguing with your self now?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31193 Dec 16, 2013
Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one ,pay no attention to people who can't spell simple words or use periods.Shows you are uneducated and most likely on welfare and hate anyone who's a threat to your way of life. You are lazy,not disabled.
Sure anything you say I'm this and I'm that ok I get it! you can think whatever you want about since that makes you feel so good about yourself even thought your sterotype of me is wrong and false and you're really exposing yourself to a fraud period.
BTW: who the heck are you do have a career are something to offer me ? if you wasn't such a loser In would write my English like a Lloyd of London Cooter,
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31194 Dec 16, 2013
Wow I'm really popular now there in Dixie land haha maybe I should now there and run against rand paul I can pull it off.

Their no business like show business!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31195 Dec 16, 2013
SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you arguing with your self now?
Do you have a dual personally complex? are you cognizant of your own self? are familiar with the writing of Sigmund Freud? you should revisit the "ID,the Ego and the Super Ego logic and learn something your interself that will be very helpful for you moving backwards hahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Pineville, KY

#31196 Dec 16, 2013
Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
no way

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31200 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>They just can not win an Election.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Did Romney win Stupid?
I would hope that the day never comes when a news organization can win an election. But in this liberal world, anything is possible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31202 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>Faux lied as hard as they could for Romney and McCainn but only a few Republitards believed them.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Now look at how stupid you are.
So who is in the White House right now? CNN, MSNBC?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gomer

Greenup, KY

#31203 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>They just can not win an Election.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Did Romney win Stupid?
Golly Gee!!1 I didn't know Fox news was running for anything. If I had known that I sure would've voted for them, Yes sir re bob, I would. We need smart people like you to keep us backwoods hillbillies informed of important stuff like that.You is one smart cookie,you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31207 Dec 17, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Fox News Remains Ratings Champ As 2013 Comes to Close:
Fox News Channel maintained its grip on the cable-news network ratings prize in 2013, drawing more viewers than the COMBINED averages of CNN, MSNBC and HLN.
http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/fox-news-rema... #
Your beating your chest because Fox got more viewership then MSNBC and CNN! well now have you ever considerate the fact that Fox is on the first tier of basic cable? and that MSNBC is on the second tier of cable right under the premier channels huh that make a difference you pay for what you get quality vs quanity all the hosts on fox got a side hustle selling their silly books and getting their sheeple to donate to veteran causes that turn out to be a scam, and that's a fact I even seen Hannity run a commercial with a bunch of holocaust survivers looking like they were just freed from ausweich pleading for donations.
come to find out the Jewish state have an higher standard of living then Americans on the average.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31208 Dec 17, 2013
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Gee!!1 I didn't know Fox news was running for anything. If I had known that I sure would've voted for them, Yes sir re bob, I would. We need smart people like you to keep us backwoods hillbillies informed of important stuff like that.You is one smart cookie,you are.
You got more heads and names then carter got liver pills but you only have one spilt tongue Gomer shazzam you idiot hahaha.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dixie

Grayson, KY

#31219 Dec 19, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
dun bass?
That's the low quality of intelligence of the liberal mind . They can't spell, count, or read and not a ounce of understanding of what's going on.
Soon they will realize they have been courting their own demise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Take back the city. 8 min Jackass 3
ProPane - cheapest refill 21 min Jackass 3
The Mcnary fam aka Mcnastys (Aug '11) 29 min hmmm 24
Best piercers in Owensboro 31 min Waldo 3
maria roach 50 min onehappynanny 9
april gaines 56 min friend 1
3somes 59 min Halie Anderson Ma... 5
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match