Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27672 May 14, 2013
You call me senile and other names .Now it is my turn to advise you , you have not the intelligence you proclaim .Fie on you! Stupidity does not recognize intelligence of thinking!!!

This Administration is where we are!! This administration is where the lies are right now! This administration is where we have an IRS unfairly doing business when it is the one dept that should never be biased!!!

You are failures in the thinking world if you fail to grasp what is in front of your faces!!!
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27673 May 14, 2013
Darrell Issa, the guy leading the charge on the Benghazi House "investigation," finally offers a cogent explanation (at 0:59) why this is the worst scandal in American history:

[A]n act of terror is different than a terrorist attack.

Do they realize how stupid they sound?

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Funny, another bagger admits using illegal workers. Seems to me, past time to take a look....
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27674 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You call me senile and other names .Now it is my turn to advise you , you have not the intelligence you proclaim .Fie on you! Stupidity does not recognize intelligence of thinking!!!
This Administration is where we are!! This administration is where the lies are right now! This administration is where we have an IRS unfairly doing business when it is the one dept that should never be biased!!!
You are failures in the thinking world if you fail to grasp what is in front of your faces!!!
They caught them and corrected it. Odd, you're complaining ABOUT FIXING IT ???

Come on, answer the "attack on religion", question.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#27676 May 14, 2013
A sad bunch no doubt
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27677 May 14, 2013
Neither of my Teeth wrote:
<quoted text>They caught them and corrected it. Odd, you're complaining ABOUT FIXING IT ???
Come on, answer the "attack on religion", question.
Attack on religion. 1. Remove the Ten Commandments from public places. 2. Decide the Constitution states separation of State and Religion when it does not . We have 2 centuries proving the mix. 3.Trying to force religion into doing what is against their belief . This is not just the Church but any related Religious Organization . You can Google this . I have only touched the surface.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27678 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
You call me senile and other names .Now it is my turn to advise you , you have not the intelligence you proclaim .Fie on you! Stupidity does not recognize intelligence of thinking!!!
This Administration is where we are!! This administration is where the lies are right now! This administration is where we have an IRS unfairly doing business when it is the one dept that should never be biased!!!
You are failures in the thinking world if you fail to grasp what is in front of your faces!!!
Where are those WMD's you gd Liar.

Tell us!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27679 May 14, 2013
Not aware of any statement about "fixing it", but assuming you reference the I.R.S. maybe one way would be to go to the Fair Plan or Added Value Plan for taxation. Then none would be asking for anything(excluding all special interests from interference) and the I.R.S. would be out of individuals faces. We could fire all but a few for enforcement and just have book keepers to review the books of sellers. Think about it, not having to report income!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#27680 May 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you gd Liar.
Tell us!
You really are an idiot. They went to Syria and got used, don`t you follow the news? You know we all hate liars, that is part of the theme about Obama!! Soooo, never lie, it just takes more lies to get out of the first one.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27681 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack on religion. 1. Remove the Ten Commandments from public places. 2. Decide the Constitution states separation of State and Religion when it does not . We have 2 centuries proving the mix. 3.Trying to force religion into doing what is against their belief . This is not just the Church but any related Religious Organization . You can Google this . I have only touched the surface.
The Constitution does state that Church and State are separate you ignorant, uneducated stupid pos.

Get an education dumbass.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27682 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot. They went to Syria and got used, don`t you follow the news? You know we all hate liars, that is part of the theme about Obama!! Soooo, never lie, it just takes more lies to get out of the first one.
George W. Bush says there were none you stupid gd Liar pos.

Do you disagree with your Messiah?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#27683 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Not aware of any statement about "fixing it", but assuming you reference the I.R.S. maybe one way would be to go to the Fair Plan or Added Value Plan for taxation. Then none would be asking for anything(excluding all special interests from interference) and the I.R.S. would be out of individuals faces. We could fire all but a few for enforcement and just have book keepers to review the books of sellers. Think about it, not having to report income!!
Why you embarrassed by your lack of income you loser?
Neither of my Teeth

Seattle, WA

#27684 May 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack on religion. 1. Remove the Ten Commandments from public places. 2. Decide the Constitution states separation of State and Religion when it does not . We have 2 centuries proving the mix. 3.Trying to force religion into doing what is against their belief . This is not just the Church but any related Religious Organization . You can Google this . I have only touched the surface.
1. Public is NOT church property. 2. That was decided decades ago. 3. Nobody is forcing religion, if anything religion is hurting THEIR OWN WORKERS, by giving them fewer benefits...

NEXT nutcase.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27685 May 14, 2013
hi
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27687 May 14, 2013
He didn't fool them all, but you are obviously moronic.... Guess who wasn't fooled ??

Obama has been consistent in his opposition to the Iraq war. His Oct. 2, 2002, speech was opposing the war ...

Oops !!

Really????

Really????

Come on, really????
Nobamawhacker

United States

#27688 May 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
He didn't fool them all, but you are obviously moronic.... Guess who wasn't fooled ??
Obama has been consistent in his opposition to the Iraq war. His Oct. 2, 2002, speech was opposing the war ...
Oops !!
Really????
Really????
Come on, really????
So, all the other dems are idiots??

And would you bring up Obama when I was talking about intellectuals?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27689 May 14, 2013
I see.... you're wrong, but not man enough to admit it... Of course, a teabagger....

Sad, you consider yourself worth feeding.
Nobamawhacker

United States

#27690 May 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I see.... you're wrong, but not man enough to admit it... Of course, a teabagger....
Sad, you consider yourself worth feeding.
I see George Soros doesn't pay you well enough to get out of your mothers basement!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27691 May 14, 2013
I see.... you're wrong, but not man enough to admit it... Of course, a teabagger....

Sad, you consider yourself worth feeding.

Compound the BS, it's what a really little "man" would do...
Nobamawhacker

United States

#27692 May 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
I see.... you're wrong, but not man enough to admit it... Of course, a teabagger....
Sad, you consider yourself worth feeding.
Compound the BS, it's what a really little "man" would do...
You started the personal attacks?

In fact that's all I've seen from you.

1 trick Soros pony?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27693 May 14, 2013
Personal attack, like answering your stupid question ?? Sorry pal, you're useless as a man....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodbye kentucky 4 min Curly Bill 8
People with stinky breath. (Mar '13) 16 min Lol 3
Oasis drug rehab 53 min Lisa 1
rebecca spurlock 1 hr concern 22
News Detectives: Felony Lane Gang causing crimes in ... 2 hr Captain Obvious 5
Mcfarland St or Ave 3 hr Thesnithgirl 18
Racheal Graves (Aug '13) 3 hr Wow 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages