Nope

Owensboro, KY

#21 Sep 24, 2012
God time Warner is being slow about this. What is the hold up!
Tick tock

Owensboro, KY

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Tic tic tic
Rupert macelvein

United States

#23 Sep 24, 2012
I know Hurry up
Whomever

Owensboro, KY

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Just received an email that my sports pass has been activated. Still no channels though...

“Don't read what's to the right”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#25 Sep 29, 2012
Whomever wrote:
Just received an email that my sports pass has been activated. Still no channels though...
yeah, turns out it's going to be a while =/
John Gunterman

Owensboro, KY

#26 Oct 4, 2012
my wfe has called and called with our order number and we are still not getting nfl but the sports pass stations are coming in. they just keep telling her they are still in negociations.

“Don't read what's to the right”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#27 Oct 4, 2012
John Gunterman wrote:
my wfe has called and called with our order number and we are still not getting nfl but the sports pass stations are coming in. they just keep telling her they are still in negociations.
The equipment is not in place yet. When corporate made the announcement to all of the customers that it would be on they didn't check to make sure all systems had the equipment in place and the ability to broadcast it.
In our meeting this morning they said we're hoping to have it on by the end of next week.
Fellow TWC Employee

Owensboro, KY

#28 Oct 4, 2012
drahos wrote:
<quoted text>The equipment is not in place yet. When corporate made the announcement to all of the customers that it would be on they didn't check to make sure all systems had the equipment in place and the ability to broadcast it.
In our meeting this morning they said we're hoping to have it on by the end of next week.
I'd keep your info on the down low. I doubt anything would ever come of it, but I'd hate to see you reprimanded for something silly. At least post it anonymously.
nurse

Richmond, KY

#29 Oct 4, 2012
This is crock of s****. don't advertise you have something if you don't. I specifically asked when I called today and they said they had it. so is my account going to be credited? Doubt it.
Old School.

Owensboro, KY

#30 Oct 4, 2012
nurse wrote:
This is crock of s****. don't advertise you have something if you don't. I specifically asked when I called today and they said they had it. so is my account going to be credited? Doubt it.
Credited? LOL You paid for services without it, but now you want a credit because its not provisioned for Owensboro yet? That's comical. It's not like they can just flip a switch and its there. If you only knew what it takes to provide the service you'd be a little more reasonable.
Old School.

Owensboro, KY

#31 Oct 4, 2012
nurse wrote:
Besides, they haven't advertised anything yet. All they said was that they signed a deal with the NFL.
Here we go

Owensboro, KY

#32 Oct 5, 2012
They credited mine know that! An they are advertising it on the internet. Every time I see you post old school you are on some b s!!
Here we go

Owensboro, KY

#33 Oct 5, 2012
And another thing they told me they had it even before they reached the agreement. Need to give there employes the right information! Instead they just want to increase your bill so they'll tell ya whatever you wanna hear!
Not true

Owensboro, KY

#34 Oct 6, 2012
I received an mass advertizing email from TWC on Sat 22 that said the NFL NETWORK and the RED ZONE channel would be available on Sun 23 so don't tell us they have not advertised it Old School.
Here we go

Owensboro, KY

#35 Oct 6, 2012
Yea old school is a douche he must work there
Nurse

Richmond, KY

#36 Oct 6, 2012
Will we have it in time for tomorrows games?
Doubt it

Owensboro, KY

#37 Oct 6, 2012
Nurse wrote:
Will we have it in time for tomorrows games?
I've called several times in the past week and get the same answer.....that'll be soon. Wish they could hurry up a bit. The redzone channel is like crack for a nfl fan.
rock lobster
#38 Oct 7, 2012
Dish.
Uksux

Owensboro, KY

#39 Oct 9, 2012
It's FINALLY on... Channels 346 & 347.I don't see any HD channels yet.
Uksux

Owensboro, KY

#40 Oct 9, 2012
HD channels are on also. Channels 1346 & 1347..... Yes!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who died in green tree 2 min so sad 13
adam carter 6 min Nope 27
Owensboro catholic 10 min family 51
People that Sell and Work for OPD 15 min corey 3
Local Swimming Holes?? (May '16) 49 min hotwife 8
Judges and the jail. 1 hr Mrs ReeDonna Landon 2
Dottie 1 hr do not know either 12

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance