say anything

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
amuse me, peeps...with anything you got to chat about.
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Going to rally's to get a burger and fries then home to play MW3 on PS3....entertained yet?
say anything

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
that's a start.
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
The fries were awesome like always and the sweet tea. The burger was lacking tho :/ now in my pajamas on the sectional playing
say anything

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2012
rallys fries are the best. better than the frozen pizza i had.
say anything

China

#6 Jul 26, 2012
The " John 3:16 " Christians

The John 3:16 Christians count on these 2 verses from the 3rd chapter in

the Book of John of the Bible...for their COMPLETE salvation.

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS.

THEY LEAVE THE REST OF THE VERSES OFF THAT GO WITH THESE 2

VERSES THAT MAKE UP THE COMPLETE REVELATION FROM GOD.

THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OBEY THE REST OF THE

SCRIPTURES THAT MAKE UP THE COMPLETE REVELATION.

HERE IS THE REVELATION IN IT'S ENTIRETY;

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

AS YOU CAN SEE

WHEN YOU ADD THE REST OF THE REVELATION TO COMPLETE IT.

IT IS NOTHING LIKE THEY INTERPRET IT.

AND THEIR FANTASY LAND SALVATION

BECOMES THE LAKE OF FIRE.
say anything

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2012
ok that spam sh!t wasnt what i had in mind for amusement.
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Go to the bars and drink like everyone else?!?!
say anything

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2012
nah. not into the bar scene. im messing with apps on my phone so at least thats something.
yippie

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2012
Song pop is a good game to kill time.. Tests ur knowledge on music... And Rally's fries are the best!! Love their chili cheeseburger also!!
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 26, 2012
I hardly do apps. They control my life for a good 3-5 days, then I beat it and I'm done haha. And if u woulda let me know sooner I would have invited u over haha.
yippie

United States

#12 Jul 26, 2012
G nomieo wrote:
I hardly do apps. They control my life for a good 3-5 days, then I beat it and I'm done haha. And if u woulda let me know sooner I would have invited u over haha.
This one u play with other people so it's endless lol.... If u woulda got some chili cheese fries I woulda skipped over there in my Barney costume swinging a bag of apples while whistling the Andy Griffith theme song... I even woulda asked u how u like them apples? But now we both must sit bored, un entertained and gassy(I just had hamburger helper and some baked beans) and Rally's fries gives some people gas ;-)
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2012
yippie wrote:
<quoted text>
This one u play with other people so it's endless lol.... If u woulda got some chili cheese fries I woulda skipped over there in my Barney costume swinging a bag of apples while whistling the Andy Griffith theme song... I even woulda asked u how u like them apples? But now we both must sit bored, un entertained and gassy(I just had hamburger helper and some baked beans) and Rally's fries gives some people gas ;-)
annnd the gas jokes just made me sick. This is going to sound incredibly gay but im straight...watching the wedding planner :) good movie!
yippie

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2012
G nomieo wrote:
<quoted text>annnd the gas jokes just made me sick. This is going to sound incredibly gay but im straight...watching the wedding planner :) good movie!
Lol aww come on now.. Everybody passes gas hahaha... It's a very good movie
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jul 26, 2012
yippie wrote:
<quoted text>Lol aww come on now.. Everybody passes gas hahaha... It's a very good movie
yes flatulence is natural but not always the most entertaining. Haha
G nomieo

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Thinking about cooking marshmallows over a candle :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby mamas 8 min Rlyrly15 86
Will Berry 26 min Easy 5
jimmy Crabtree straight rat (Jan '15) 31 min Rlyrly15 25
Waitress at Sonic 36 min Lol 2
River City Church 43 min Ishouldhavebeenfa... 6
Southern 10u All Stars 1 hr Fact checker 22
Symphony Anthony kussman 1 hr Tori 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance