First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Why do you feel the need to comment on everything? I mean I understand life in the trailer park is boring but at least attempt to get a life.
lol

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2013
I agree he is on every post, get a life dude

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2013
i dont live in a trailer. and your in every post as well. the differents is i dont change names for each of them
what

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2013
How the hell would you know if someone is in every post if they change their name ever time? Are you the trailer park psychic that was on jerry Springer
bangcock

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Maceo Man wrote:
i dont live in a trailer. and your in every post as well. the differents is i dont change names for each of them
you down for some anonymous anal bro? I live in Maceo and would love some bareback man on man action. We may have already met. Are you 30yrs old?

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Aug 20, 2013
well sure.. it is if i where in a trailer. just show how smart u all really are. there is no trailer park in maceo. lamplite and eastwood both are owensboro addresses. and thats not where im at. im in a house in maceo. and u cant get to me anyway. this is all a game to me. and i enjoy watching u get upset
Agreed

Montréal, Canada

#7 Aug 20, 2013
It wouldn't be bad but half of his comments are off topic or just a smartass reply.
wondering

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
Maceo Man wrote:
well sure.. it is if i where in a trailer. just show how smart u all really are. there is no trailer park in maceo. lamplite and eastwood both are owensboro addresses. and thats not where im at. im in a house in maceo. and u cant get to me anyway. this is all a game to me. and i enjoy watching u get upset
You mad brah? Lmao

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Aug 20, 2013
how do i know? your smartenuff to change your name but not the city state. not hard to figure out.

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Aug 20, 2013
im off topic cus i really dont care. like i say its all a game and if i can tick u off. well then i guess im winning .
what

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2013
Maceo Man wrote:
how do i know? your smartenuff to change your name but not the city state. not hard to figure out.
damn your dumb this is the owensboro Kentucky forum there will be more than one person with that city and state
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
maceo man where n maceo do u live cause i live n maceo too n a house wonder if we r close
really

Montréal, Canada

#14 Aug 20, 2013
You're actually just pathetic :)

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Aug 20, 2013
yours is not nether one lol. im the dumb one
Maceo Man

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2013
I live in Lamplight on Leslie Lane with my mom.

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Aug 20, 2013
i live down the road from the cemetery. where u at
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2013
then u dont live n maceo stupid i swear men today have no brain

Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2013
i must be doin somethin right. got my own post and some faithful followers and now ones using my name as there own. thats great

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2013
my address area code is 42355. is that the boro no is it lamplite no. is it lewisport no. look that up and see what ya get stupid
wondering

United States

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Lmao! Maceo man is getting mad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,337
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min independent repub... 7,080
New Daycare?? 10 min MommyOF2 8
any 16 yr old females with consent want to 20 min always trolling 13
Where is Aryial Roberts? 27 min Yep 11
she is still my heart 31 min broken hearted lezzy 21
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 31 min Big Stevie 81,660

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]