Catholic PTO with liquor license?

Catholic PTO with liquor license?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Alfred

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Why would a catholic PTO need a liquor license?
Owensboro Catholic Elementary PTO Dinner and Auction 717 Frederica St
Jesse

Dunmor, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
We need to know what a PTO is, we need acronyms that are recognizable, we need the IRS, we need the CBO, we need the ROTC, we need a government program...
Yup

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Because they hate having their annual auction a try have a bar that you can buy beer at so you have to have a licsence. It's a night out it the kids parents
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Big profit on liquor and those Catholics love to drink!! Private schools need to make some money.
lol

Princeton, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Big profit on liquor and those Catholics love to drink!! Private schools need to make some money.
Maybe they encourage drinking and not using condoms to keep the church from dying out. Lots of young people are conceiving drunk. I kind of think the church doesn't support gay marriage because they would lose too
many priests.....just my opinion.
Drunk catholic

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
We just use booze to keep those stuck up baptist away.
crazy

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Drunk catholic wrote:
We just use booze to keep those stuck up baptist away.
Lmao. Love it
Idiots

Tucker, GA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
What would it matter to you anyway? You don't like it? That cool find you a hobby and don't send your kids to catholic. Some people are so stupid if it doesn't affect you in any way shape or form Why would you even care? As a Christian, baptist or catholic you shouldn't be making negative assumptions and judging them. Go get the bible out and start reading it Jesus drank and he isn't judge others for it ... Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andria Sparks/ Annalise Amernyl (Aug '15) 6 min Bih 48
Tried state lab raided by fbi 10 min Haha 16
Valentine/Jose carrillo the roofer??? 12 min Aprilia m 5
Mary Proctor 18 min Mary proctor 8
Summer dawn powell 21 min Urblind 3
woman ran over in front of Tamarack Elementary 33 min church lady 10
byoung lee 42 min Nobody likes ugly 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance