kortney osborne in jail..what a great...

kortney osborne in jail..what a great momma

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loverboy

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
This girl tries to blame asten tapp she her own worst nightmare. Get together 4 your son damnnnn
wow

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Omgee! Cmon kort forreal? What about staying clean andstaying out of trouble! Good job! Is he even 6 months old yet! Where is your son every time I see u wasted....
rotflmfao

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
That's why Jordan Hite beat that ass a month ago at the bar!
something tells me

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
What jail n what's her charges
justsaying

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2012
Jordan did not whoop shit-- pulling hair from behind? Not a fight, thats bitch made && this is coming from a female who is much older && doesnt get down w/drama but still lets get the facts straight!
wow

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Kortney was charged with disorderly conduct smiling in her mug haha nice kortney. She was booked at 4am google daviess county detention center and u will see her;) great mother smiling as she gets locked up!
lfisdof

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2012
kortney beat the shit out of jordan hite bc she kept tryn to hit her and thats why she went to jail- get the facts straight she works full time at a nursing home and she does got it together i am very proud of her she is doing very well u dont know the story so keep ur 2 cents to yourself. kortneys been clean for over a year now. and i am very proud of her.
??

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Just becuz she has a job doesn't mean she "has it together." shes still out fighting which is immature and the first way to get ur kid taken by cps and she goes to bars when she's under age and is SLOPPY ain't a damn thing cute or responsible about that
Ewwww

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Isnt she with Astens boy josh Williams now? He deserves sooooo much better than that she's trash. If I was single I'd scoop him up in a heartbeat and save that poor baby, every little girl needs a positive role model not Paris Hilton's crackhead sister.
lmfao

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2012
lfisdof wrote:
kortney beat the shit out of jordan hite bc she kept tryn to hit her and thats why she went to jail- get the facts straight she works full time at a nursing home and she does got it together i am very proud of her she is doing very well u dont know the story so keep ur 2 cents to yourself. kortneys been clean for over a year now. and i am very proud of her.
Jordan beat the shit out of kortney I was there. Only reason why kortney went to jail is because she stayed and didn't dip out like a smart person would! I guess this is another one of kortneys friends. Let me tell you even if kortney was black and blue admitted that Jordan beat her up and Jordan don't have a scratch and was on top of her the whole time y'all little bitches would still steadily say kortney beat Jordan's ass. Goodbye crackheaded bitch!
Eye witness

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2012
I saw the "fight" Jordan got the best of her, but I wouldn't say anyone got "beat up". Neither one can fight but Jordan technically won.
LOL

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2012
lfisdof wrote:
she not off drugs sorry but she texts me all the time looking for shit
Jonno

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2012
loverboy wrote:
This girl tries to blame asten tapp she her own worst nightmare. Get together 4 your son damnnnn
Asten Tapp is a joke of a father he's a straight up pice of shit bitch
LOL

United States

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Jonno wrote:
<quoted text>
Asten Tapp is a joke of a father he's a straight up pice of shit bitch
didn't say he wasn't but uhmmmm she should blame asten. Its her fault noone else. I was just sayin' take resposibility for your actions. And no need to call me a bitc h u have no idea who u r even talkin to so y get so mad. I didn't take up for him. To tell u the truth I feel sorry for brayden. He so far doesn't seem like his parents have him first in life........
clueless

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2012
unless u know the facts why dont u stay out of it kortney is a awful useless mother trying to always manipulate her family to believe she is straight her family is crazy for not seeing her for what she really is (a liar) u can say what u want to about asten but i see him frequentely been working for 6 straight months 65-70 hours a week has a very nice home that he bought and pays for monthly he may not be father of the year like many of you but up against kort he blows her a way for real get the truth out there!!!!! yeap some of us unperfect people have a past but many of us do try harder kortney dont even try at least asten does try her family is her problem ISSUES!!!!!! get your daughter some help take some of that money u got and put her somewhere to get better!!!!! and while u r at it get those sons of yours some help to!!!!
nunya biatch

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
LMFAOOO how do i run into this on google this is ridiculous. I thought no way google could be talking about that kortney osborne but damn.
Inthaknow

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2013
?
Low life

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2013
She's at it again DUI 1000 bond
Unreal

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2013
Wow. Does she drive a silver camry? If so i saw her being arrested. And where is her BABY while she is always out getting high and drunk and getting arrested? Stupid stupid girl. Cortney grow up and take care if ur kid. And quit driving drunk before u kill someone. Real classy u are.
Jessie

United States

#24 May 14, 2015
loverboy wrote:
You piece of shit he was a woman beater a drug user and a worthless dad. He got what he dEserved lmao.. sitting up in jail and she is at home sober as she was before she got with. Him. Her shit was together before he showed up..and now since he is gone she has done great .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Mcgehee 2 min Chimes 20
Pain Doctor in town that prescribes narcotics 5 min InPain 1
Tammy Mcgee homewrecker 7 min Chimes 55
Tri-State Pain Management 12 min InPain 1
End it 23 min Used up 12
crystal merritt 33 min Friend 7
Terry devins 1 hr Holly quinn 1
fatal car accident hwy 56 3 hr Someone who cares 398
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 14 hr Bystander 50
More from around the web