Stacy
#1 Oct 19, 2012
I want both name posts on here deleted please. Someone, within' an hour of one another, posted both my name and my fiance's name on here, starting stuff. Can you please delete the topics "Stacy Welch" and "Jerry Ward"?... its two seperate topics. Thank you!!
just so u know

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
You have to go to the forum and get on one of the comments. There's a option to report. Click on that and follow the directions.
Mod398274

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Stacy wrote:
I want both name posts on here deleted please. Someone, within' an hour of one another, posted both my name and my fiance's name on here, starting stuff. Can you please delete the topics "Stacy Welch" and "Jerry Ward"?... its two seperate topics. Thank you!!
I'll take care of it.
jerry
#4 Oct 19, 2012
thank you very much
yup

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2012
jerry wrote:
thank you very much
I wouldn't count on someone else taking care of it. There are no moderators that post on here vYOU need to report the thread yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodie 2 min Jsss 1
Amanda Wink 12 min not hatin 7
Married 19 min Info 32
Echo Teen Club 29 min The truth 7
Looking for fun 2nite 35 min Bi-BtmMale 12
Robbie Tutt 46 min Next 1
Josh & Summer Powell 1 hr together 2
Owensboro Country Club cook 4 hr Blake Shelton 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance