lose 5lbs a week
Fitness

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2013
I want to lose 5 lbs a week, and not just the water weight. I would like to do it in a healthier way but losing 5 lbs a week isn't considered healthy any ways. I'm willing to do almost anything to lose 5 lbs a week just nothing lethal or super unhealthy. Any tips?
lol

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Fitness wrote:
I want to lose 5 lbs a week, and not just the water weight. I would like to do it in a healthier way but losing 5 lbs a week isn't considered healthy any ways. I'm willing to do almost anything to lose 5 lbs a week just nothing lethal or super unhealthy. Any tips?
Drink water and walk. Cut out anything that comes in plastic
imjustsayin

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2013
I've heard the protien director works and u can lose 9 a week. U eat nothing but protein for 6 data on the 7th day u fast and drink nothing but water. They say u lose 3-5 lbs the first week and 9 lbs every week after
Fitness

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2013
I may have to dry that out. Thanks for the tips
CoJo

Versailles, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Hi-Tech Fastin is what works for me. In less than a week, I've lost 9 lbs. Just make sure you eat a meal before you take it. And drink lots of water to stay hydrated. It is an appetite suppressant, so you're not going to want to eat much. You can find it at CVS and I think GNC. It is a bit pricy, I think around 30 for a month supply. DO NOT purchase it off the internet because you're risking getting a bad batch. Once it goes bad, it changes to a light brown color and becomes very brittle.
KSA

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Cut out all sugar, drink water, walk (jog if you can) and get plenty of sleep. At least 8-10 hours. I promise you will lose 10 lbs in two weeks just by doing that.
Kim

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Get a divorce you can lose a lot of extra weight that way lol.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2013
imjustsayin wrote:
I've heard the protien director works and u can lose 9 a week. U eat nothing but protein for 6 data on the 7th day u fast and drink nothing but water. They say u lose 3-5 lbs the first week and 9 lbs every week after
9 lbs a week is unhealthy. Really any more than 2-4 a week is unhealthy.
Fitness

Tucker, GA

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Kim wrote:
Get a divorce you can lose a lot of extra weight that way lol.
Wow great advice Kim. I'll ruin my marriage just to lose weight. Yeah I don't think so.
asdf

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Fitness wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow great advice Kim. I'll ruin my marriage just to lose weight. Yeah I don't think so.
Um it was obviously a joke, bro.....
Fitness

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 18, 2013
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>Um it was obviously a joke, bro.....
So was mine, by the way.... I'm not a bro or your bro :)
asdf

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Fitness wrote:
<quoted text>
So was mine, by the way.... I'm not a bro or your bro :)
Thank goodness.
jordan

Richmond, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2013
Sign me up
Bud

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2013
This is awesome

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Cut out all sweets including soda's, don't stuff yourself and don't eat within 3 hours of going to bed and exercise.
diablo

United States

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Crystal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april edwards 7 min sam's club 1
Tim taylor 1 hr Wilson 2
Justice Martin 3 hr That one bihh 1
Those who betray you 5 hr leave revenge to ... 4
Bad dads not parenting 5 hr can't win 2
Baby mama's 7 hr Hmmmmm 11
Hoover and 'Bambi' 7 hr Hey Nella Eliza 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance