How do I find a Mexican / Latino guy ...

How do I find a Mexican / Latino guy to date in town?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LikesLatinos

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2012
I have always liked the Mexican / Latino culture and am white - I only have one Mexican friend but he doesn't know a lot of other Mexicans!

How do I meet a nice Mexican guy to date here in Owensboro? I know there are lots of them because I see them out shopping, etc - but they're always with other people, friends, so I don't feel confident enough to approach them. Advice?

(Anything rude or racist will be reported here).
fred

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Good luck finding one with a job.
gag

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Gain 300 pounds, bleach your hair and hang out at Walmart.
Heinzrit

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2012
More racial remarks. This is what i've been talking about. If you say something about blacks, there's all hell to pay, but the same people say stuff about other races, nothing is ever said. Double standards.
gag

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Heinzrit wrote:
More racial remarks. This is what i've been talking about. If you say something about blacks, there's all hell to pay, but the same people say stuff about other races, nothing is ever said. Double standards.
How many hot chicks have you seen with a Mexican?!

“Same as it ever was”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro

#6 Feb 28, 2012
gag wrote:
Pretty much hit the nail on the head!
Jose

Birdseye, IN

#7 Feb 28, 2012
gag wrote:
Hahahaha!!!! Save a lot Saturday night, be there I'll be the Mexican in a cowboy hat, snakeskin boots, and the big shiny belt buckle! I'll be driving a short school bus with 25 of my friends in it! I will have a slight oder of chicken shit!
whusDat

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Dnt doit!!!!
yes

Benton, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Start walking up and down Time Dr.
cuntswaylow

Birdseye, IN

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Hola me amigos! I want a 300 pound white girl with her hair dyed blonde, but dark roots is a must. She must also smell like corn chips. We can go to the New China buffet together and she can stick her nasty fat hands in the Crab Rangoon. Oh and she must, must have 3 or 4 little dirty kids! I want me some of that govment $$!!
Jesus

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2012
If you want you can me and some of my hombres at walmart. We will know it's you if you talk back to us. We've been hitting on the girls there for years. I'll be the one that smells a bit like a burrito, as I don't have to work in the fields. My friend taco will smell like horse shit, but the girls love him. I hope that you like to eat because we like our women fat. Like I said, you'll know it's us. We have slick back hair. Like mobsters in the 20's. You don't want to mess with my dad Jose. Yes, he does have a bus, but he's mean to our women. He thinks he the king.
Jose

Birdseye, IN

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Jesus wrote:
If you want you can me and some of my hombres at walmart. We will know it's you if you talk back to us. We've been hitting on the girls there for years. I'll be the one that smells a bit like a burrito, as I don't have to work in the fields. My friend taco will smell like horse shit, but the girls love him. I hope that you like to eat because we like our women fat. Like I said, you'll know it's us. We have slick back hair. Like mobsters in the 20's. You don't want to mess with my dad Jose. Yes, he does have a bus, but he's mean to our women. He thinks he the king.
Don't be trying to steal all my fat pussy amigo! You'll be pulling a double shift in the chicken houses. And you'll have to find another 2 bedroom trailor that will hold 18 Mexicans to live in! Daddy's trying to get more than tortillas at walmart.... I wanna lick a fat Senorita's taco tonight! So stfu before you get de-port-ted! Hahaha
LMAO!

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2012
Holy shit guys, I'm crying right now! I needed a good laugh. Well done..
Hahaha

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2012
Hahahahahaha!!!! This is too funny!!!! I needed a laugh today!!!
shame

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2012
Love the racism in Owensboro. Glad to see all the whites hating on Mexicans because they're willing to work their a$$es off for cheap pay in the local farmers' fields. If you ask me, it's the white race who won't perform any physical labor. I guess that explains why the white race as a whole is the most over-weight people in the country. You guys are a disgrace to the white race. Personally, I'm quite ashamed to be affiliated with you all.
watch this.

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2012
shame wrote:
Love the racism in Owensboro. Glad to see all the whites hating on Mexicans because they're willing to work their a$$es off for cheap pay in the local farmers' fields. If you ask me, it's the white race who won't perform any physical labor. I guess that explains why the white race as a whole is the most over-weight people in the country. You guys are a disgrace to the white race. Personally, I'm quite ashamed to be affiliated with you all.
Hey now, I'm happy they do that labor and date all the bleach-blonde, 300lb women. Big girls need love too and I certainly don't want to work in tobacco, more power to them.

Oh and I weigh 112 lbs btw. Not all white people are fat.
me

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Dont take a bath for a week, grease your hair back, leave you bush in tacked. Then start making mexican food. They will smell it for miles away especially your dirty body.
your name here

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2012
i have no problems with Mexicans. if you are going to generalize about them, it should be that they work hard for little pay without whining.
me

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2012
It's the ones that come to America that are hard workers, the ones that stay in Mexico are worthless and that was told to me by a Mexican.
lmao

Birdseye, IN

#20 Feb 28, 2012
shame wrote:
Gracious! I think I'm in love. Do you weigh around 300? Its okay if your a little heavier. Can you meet me at walmart? I will tell you my real name to show my love to you! Jose is just what's on my fake ID. We can get some tequila and go back to the trailor for some bow chicka wow wow, providing my 17 roommates give us some privacy. But they work at Tyson Foods and shouldn't return home till later, after they check out all the local yard sales. I'll be thinking about you my little hot tamale!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looks like Neil Johnston 3 min Barbed wire fencer 10
News Eight Felony Arrest Warrants Served on Daviess ... 31 min Get a clue 14
Matt Moss is a SNITCH!! 37 min Getreal 15
Josh & Summer Powell 39 min Chasinthedragon 14
Heather Snowden 54 min mmmm 3
Jonathan singleton 1 hr Girl next door 4
Sun City Center, FL poster... 1 hr youareatrolltoo 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance