Us Bank In Owensboro is a big gay fest

Us Bank In Owensboro is a big gay fest

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Westboro fan

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2011
i didnt start the post, i came across it today commenting about the guy who killed himself on the lawn of cursed mother. and rest assure fags will be burning in hell, god sent westboro to warn them to turn from their wicked ways. and just like in the bible they dont listen and will face gods judgement.
youreanidiot

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2011
Yes well the guy who died wasn't gay so there was NO reason whatsoever to put that nonsense. Have some respect. And educate yourself because molestation and homosexuality have nothing to do with each other. It was an opportunist situation as most are in the Catholic church because boys are more available. If you really want to do Gods work then help those that have been abused, not disgrace their names with such comments, and have people "come " protest their funerals. Which they didn't despite what you say because 1. Westboro idiots like to make a scene and even they said they canceled as well as it was on the news. You guys have a lot of nerve protesting soldiers funerals as well, they are the ones dying so you can freely spill your assinine beliefs. Re-read your Bible, God does not condone just outright cruelness, I would be more worried about your fate after death than anyone who is simply using their hearts to love another being.
Westboro fan wrote:
i didnt start the post, i came across it today commenting about the guy who killed himself on the lawn of cursed mother. and rest assure fags will be burning in hell, god sent westboro to warn them to turn from their wicked ways. and just like in the bible they dont listen and will face gods judgement.
youreanidiot

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2011
Matthew 7:1-5.“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Badabing

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Uh no, more than 85% of the priest sex abuse scandals were adolescent BOYS. All of the priests who admitted to molesting them admitted they were homosexual. This is not true pedophilia....True pedophilia involves SMALL children.(Think six year olds) This is properly called ephebophilia. Or homosexual rape. The Church specifically forbids ordination of men with these inclinations and now we see why. But seminaries across the country started defying Rome back in the sixties and began admitting them....in greater and greater numbers. Now we see the fruit of this horrifying disobedience. But the even bigger crime may be that many of those who shriek for "justice" for the victims are just as adamantly defending and trying to protect homosexual priests! So they on the one hand they demand change, but on the other vow to stop the very changes that would fix the problem!
Badabing

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Oh, and for the record; I find homosexuality disgusting. But, I could not care less if my bank teller is gay or not. All I care about is if they are competent and honest. Their sexual preferences are irrelevant to me. My children are not put in their care, nor are they charged with teaching morals to my child. They are not in a position to influence my life or beliefs, so I don't CARE if they are homosexual.
wreck_this

Tomball, TX

#9 Jun 20, 2011
No way we live in the bible belt...and all the members and supporters of the westboro babtist church (that isnt even a real church cause no ome will clim them) should be strung up by there necks in public and left to die a slow and painful death.
youreanidiot

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2011
1. Before you use statistics make sure they are accurate. 2. Are you certain that you want to say that ALL who admitted to molesting, admitted to homosexuality? Because I can think of a handful of cases were that's not the case and it was because boys were more accessible and because there's a stigma that boys who are molested are more likely to not tell anyone out of fear of being made fun of for "allowing" these things to happen and that they are gay. Some molesters use that to their advantage. Based on your statistics and reasoning you are saying that a huge majority of priests admit to homosexuality tendencies.
Badabing wrote:
Uh no, more than 85% of the priest sex abuse scandals were adolescent BOYS. All of the priests who admitted to molesting them admitted they were homosexual. This is not true pedophilia....True pedophilia involves SMALL children.(Think six year olds) This is properly called ephebophilia. Or homosexual rape. The Church specifically forbids ordination of men with these inclinations and now we see why. But seminaries across the country started defying Rome back in the sixties and began admitting them....in greater and greater numbers. Now we see the fruit of this horrifying disobedience. But the even bigger crime may be that many of those who shriek for "justice" for the victims are just as adamantly defending and trying to protect homosexual priests! So they on the one hand they demand change, but on the other vow to stop the very changes that would fix the problem!
youreanidiot

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Also I know of quite a few cases were the abuse of boys under the Catholic church did begin during their adolescent years and continued into their teen years and sometimes early twenties. Which also points to opportunist molestation, they don't care the age or gender but that they'll take what they can get.
Badabing wrote:
Uh no, more than 85% of the priest sex abuse scandals were adolescent BOYS. All of the priests who admitted to molesting them admitted they were homosexual. This is not true pedophilia....True pedophilia involves SMALL children.(Think six year olds) This is properly called ephebophilia. Or homosexual rape. The Church specifically forbids ordination of men with these inclinations and now we see why. But seminaries across the country started defying Rome back in the sixties and began admitting them....in greater and greater numbers. Now we see the fruit of this horrifying disobedience. But the even bigger crime may be that many of those who shriek for "justice" for the victims are just as adamantly defending and trying to protect homosexual priests! So they on the one hand they demand change, but on the other vow to stop the very changes that would fix the problem!
Some people are dumb

Crothersville, IN

#12 Jun 21, 2011
I'm not Catholic so this seems silly to me. Oh and adolescence is the same as teen years...
wreck_this

United States

#13 Jun 21, 2011
Well maybe people should look at the other cases of child molestation tht happens in a church setting, its more than just catholics and the reason why they get the most attition over it is because it is one of the biggest and oldest religion around.
youreanidiot

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2011
I'm not Catholic nor do I have anything against the religion, but I think the press given to abuse in the Catholic church is not because it being the biggest and oldest religion, I think its because the diocese feels the need to protect the image of the biggest and oldest religion and often times its said that these cases of abuse have been reported and the diocese has swept them under the rug and moved said offender to another church. There's abuse that goes on in every branch of religion, no one is immune, but never have I heard of anyone defending and protecting the accused like the Catholic church. That is what all the press is about on the Catholic church, the cover up and the fact that its majority boys that are molested, which like I said before I think a lot of it is not being that the priests are gay but that they opportunist. Because if they all were then it sounds like the church is being infiltrated by homosexual predators that are only becoming priests to have easy access to boys.
wreck_this wrote:
Well maybe people should look at the other cases of child molestation tht happens in a church setting, its more than just catholics and the reason why they get the most attition over it is because it is one of the biggest and oldest religion around.
youareadouche

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2011
Westboro fan wrote:
amen brother!! i'll email marge phelps and see if i can get them to come back and protest over that.
I hope someone runs you over with a lawnmower.
Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2011
My brother works at us bank and he has2 kids and a wife so suck on that one
the pope

Tomball, TX

#18 Jul 11, 2011
I had intercourse with Jesus in his ass!
Thatone

Tomball, TX

#19 Jul 11, 2011
This thread is about US BANK so why r u guys talkin about Catholic Churches? Grow up an who cares if gay ppl work at the bank? It doesn't affect their ability to do their job. So f u dnt like it then take ur business elsewhere
jamika

White House, TN

#20 Sep 8, 2011
When is their lunch break seriously!
truth

Owensboro, KY

#21 Sep 8, 2011
it depends on what department ur in for ur lunch breaks and i think there an hour
confused

Union Star, KY

#22 Sep 8, 2011
Does it really matter that we have gay people working at the bank? What difference does it make? Im sure theirs gays working at the other banks as well.Get over it.People have the right to work where ever the want gay or straight.You have gay men and women fighting for your country dying for us everyday.
Youaregay

Owensboro, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2011
Us bank is awesome! The gay guys are awesome and they are not all gay!
Lovethegays

Madisonville, KY

#24 Sep 11, 2011
Straight woman and I love gay men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap chat Megan Mcfadden 30 min MdH 4
Need advice about low income couple. Everyone, ... 52 min wrong posting loc... 8
Maegan Hagan at Cravens Pool 1 hr Funny stuff 10
Go ahead try me 1 hr robert76 7
Independance Ave and streets surrounding it 1 hr Ghood 4
Snap Chat losers. Can’t be real in life do hide... 1 hr Benita 5
Megan McFadden 1 hr Mcf 3

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages