Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Hey now...I don't get on here and razz all you Kentucky people who are crazy enough to be born and stay SOUTH of the Ohio River!:P
i agree

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
I can always tell when someone is from Indiana. They just have a different attitude and arrogance about them that is different from what you would see in Kentucky. I haven't met a person yet from Indiana that I especially like. Go home YA HOOOOSHYERSSSSSSSS

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#4 Dec 21, 2012
i agree wrote:
I can always tell when someone is from Indiana. They just have a different attitude and arrogance about them that is different from what you would see in Kentucky. I haven't met a person yet from Indiana that I especially like. Go home YA HOOOOSHYERSSSSSSSS
I'm arrogant??

I'd actually love to go home to Indiana where my family & friends live but then my kids would hardly ever get to see their dad...and I wouldn't dream of being that selfish.
Fun

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Lydia wrote:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHO LIVES ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE OHIO?
i can NOT believe how much peoplein jy STARE omg total culture shock. Im only from less than an hr away in indiana. Been here almost 7yrs so im used to it,now but the day,i moved ti an apt in lewisport there was literally eveey neighbor I had staring at me yhey came out,of their homes to stare likd 4 of them actually walked right up to me close enough to touch me and looked at everything in my truck anx stared right in my face wtf I said hi she saud hi like I was stupid a.d still.stood there and stared no one offered to help just stared fudge culture shock that was just shock period literally ten people staring I still cannot believe it omg twi years later moved to.apt in owensboro again people staring not so creapy or so many this tim es but still staring like o6 if them staring kids ok but there were that,many adults and their,kids staring and whe. I moved again three staring ones at lewisport at first didnt talk nuthin it was sediously like a freakin creappg horror show just insane im still in shock talkin bout it 7 years,later freakin mental scar for real culture shock im seriuosly bout to go close my blinds now
Fun

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Fun wrote:
<quoted text>i can NOT believe how much peoplein jy STARE omg total culture shock. Im only from less than an hr away in indiana. Been here almost 7yrs so im used to it,now but the day,i moved ti an apt in lewisport there was literally eveey neighbor I had staring at me yhey came out,of their homes to stare likd 4 of them actually walked right up to me close enough to touch me and looked at everything in my truck anx stared right in my face wtf I said hi she saud hi like I was stupid a.d still.stood there and stared no one offered to help just stared fudge culture shock that was just shock period literally ten people staring I still cannot believe it omg twi years later moved to.apt in owensboro again people staring not so creapy or so many this tim es but still staring like o6 if them staring kids ok but there were that,many adults and their,kids staring and whe. I moved again three staring ones at lewisport at first didnt talk nuthin it was sediously like a freakin creappg horror show just insane im still in shock talkin bout it 7 years,later freakin mental scar for real culture shock im seriuosly bout to go close my blinds now
probably only reason was o.ly tbree starin here,is,coz thats all,the ones,really cl oi se enough to c
Fun

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
i agree wrote:
well,im surprised some,of the people here dont stare them all away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Bouie 7 min Trash 14
Oh my god! Is being a felon around this area th... 10 min Omfg 2
Errrrrrrrica 11 min Who Cares 3
Swingshift gbang 11 min Lol 2
Turn her in 58 min Smart 3
Cody Moseley!! (May '15) 1 hr Jody Howard 7
Sarah Muffett 1 hr Liketoknow 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance