mcdonalds on parrish
Haha

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Im sorry but that place sucks! Just went thru the drive thru. Took forever to order although there was only two cars in front of me. When i got to the window to pay the manager was too busy dancing then take mt payment. She asked twice if happy meal was for a boy or girl then she dropped my change out the window n i had to pick it up...got to the next window n my order was wrong! No apples only fries n the happy meal although i specifically order apples ni fries and of course we got a boy toy n not a girl toy...and to top it off the little girl at thay window acted put out to fix it!
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
It took me a year to go back to any Mcdonalds after they screwed my order up several times on Parrish. Then when you call them or tell them inside or at the drive thru, your right they just dont care. They dont have to they'll always have another sucker in line.
Haha

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Your right...n im so extremely nice about stuff. I work daily as a manager n retail so i kno mistakes can and will be made...but that girl acting like 'so what' that my fairly simple order was wrong just really rubbed me wrong. I coulda smacked a b...h for real...
hated working there

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2013
I worked at McDonalds years ago and it sucked big time. Especially at night... They would send people home before their shift was over with to try to save money and just leave only a few people. Once I was in charge of the counter, back drive, front drive, and the grill.
JJJ

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
I've had a lot of problems with the Parrish McDonalds. Just yesterday they pulled our car because they didn't have it ready. There were 5 cars pulled forward. We had to pull up in the handicapped parking to wait for our order. They get our order wrong a lot too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aimee LITTLE "Kirtley" 1 min ABC 2
ttma 11 min Needtoknow 1
bike night @ maloneys 13 min Double posting ag... 8
Stealing 17 min Cop 1
Kevin Hester axel 25 min Eddie 11
Psycho women drivers in Owensboro 1 hr Really 8
No more transexuals in the military. Trump in t... 1 hr Yeah 23

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance