Obama Sequester Flip Flop

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Genius

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Make up your mind. 3 months ago it's good. Now it's bad. Fear monger much?
Ohpleez

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Yeah, just not the obamaquester. 145 repubs voted FOR
95 Dems voted FOR
Boehner wants 85 billion in cuts
Part of the 85 billion should come from 40 billion tax cuts for oil companies, not meals on wheels.
Not head start
Not air traffic controllers
Not agriculture dept food inspectors
Why would we protect tax cuts for folks who buy yachts?
They can afford it without tax cuts that diminish unemployment benefits.
Just sayin
Anti Obamunist

West Bend, WI

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Obama is the most evil man that has ever been president . He paves the way for a bigger evil to come.
Genius

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Ohpleez wrote:
95 Dems voted FOR
Part of the 85 billion should come from 40 billion tax cuts for oil companies, not meals on wheels.
Not head start
Just sayin
If you have honestly bought into the fact that that's where the cuts have to come from, then you are one of the sheeple.
Genius

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Ohpleez wrote:
95 Dems voted FOR
Not head start
Just sayin
Tell your man to be a leader, not a blamer.
the angry dutchman

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Both parties suck. The Democrats consistently lie and the Republicans consistently push they're religious beliefs.
True

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
the angry dutchman wrote:
Both parties suck. The Democrats consistently lie and the Republicans consistently push they're religious beliefs.
They both lie. It's funny how the so called "genius" who started this thread calls people "sheeple", after starting a thread full of republican talking points for the latest manufactured crisis both parties are trying to scare us with. It's nothing more than diversion from real issues. Any person buying into it is the real sheep.
get with the program

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>They both lie. It's funny how the so called "genius" who started this thread calls people "sheeple", after starting a thread full of republican talking points for the latest manufactured crisis both parties are trying to scare us with. It's nothing more than diversion from real issues. Any person buying into it is the real sheep.
Any person buying into the fact that these cuts are catastrophic is a member of the flock.
get with the program

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>They both lie. It's funny how the so called "genius" who started this thread calls people "sheeple", after starting a thread full of republican talking points for the latest manufactured crisis both parties are trying to scare us with. It's nothing more than diversion from real issues. Any person buying into it is the real sheep.
And what are the real issues?
Interesting

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Last night a poster mentioned TheRealOldSchool had 1,601 posts since he registered 2 months ago. This morning it's at 1,608 even he's not posted anything while signed in.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/therealol...

Funny how that count goes up based on your IP, not whether you're signed out using so many different names. I wonder if his other personalities are just as confused when trying to figure out search results and google. ;)
get with the program

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 28, 2013
George W. Bush was the best thing that ever happen to this country and If you don't think so you need to go back to school
Interesting

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2013
get with the program wrote:
George W. Bush was the best thing that ever happen to this country and If you don't think so you need to go back to school
Your love for George Bush is psychotic. Obama is the best thing that's ever happened to this country. He gave me a phone,$400 a month in free food, made my rent only $100, AND I get $400 in cash a month. I don't even have to work. You should be a Democrat.
get a life

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Interesting wrote:
Last night a poster mentioned TheRealOldSchool had 1,601 posts since he registered 2 months ago. This morning it's at 1,608 even he's not posted anything while signed in.

Funny how that count goes up based on your IP, not whether you're signed out using so many different names. I wonder if his other personalities are just as confused when trying to figure out search results and google. ;)
WHO CARES!?!?
TheRealOldSchool at 1610

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Interesting wrote:
Up to 1,610 now. He's probably the one using your name in the last post.
TheRealOldSchool at 1610

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2013
TheRealOldSchool at 1610 wrote:
<quoted text>Up to 1,610 now. He's probably the one using your name in the last post.
There are probably better things to do with your life than worrying about the quantity of someone's posts...just saying.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Up to 1,610 now. He's probably the one using your name in the last post.
Let me guess...1612?
TheRealOldSchool at 1612

Duluth, GA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
There are probably better things to do with your life than worrying about the quantity of someone's posts...just saying.
There are plenty of better things to do. It's just fun to keep showing how full of shit the guy is. Most of the political posts are him having a conversation with himself. That's why he had to make a stupid comment instead of explaining all his posts. Just like how he did the same thing instead of explaining why he claimed not to understand how to read search results.
centuryrentalssu ck

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND BACK AWAY !!!
centuryrentalssu ck

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Put your crack pipe down it's making you hallucinate.
centuryrentalssu ck

Owensboro, KY

#21 Feb 28, 2013
centuryrentalssuck wrote:
<quoted text>Put your crack pipe down it's making you hallucinate.
But I like the crack pipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insest 3 min Ineedaknow 1
What are the nicest apartments in Owensboro? (Jun '13) 1 hr . 15
Swingers in owensboro 1 hr swingalert 41
grown men who start shit on Topix every day jus... 2 hr lightning 1
taylor leach 2 hr lol 5
crystal merritt 2 hr lol 1
Guys with an std name them 2 hr BIG BOBBY S 13
fatal car accident hwy 56 3 hr hello 375
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 4 hr WHAT13 48
More from around the web