craigslist joe

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I can't believe people get on there and actually ask for EXPENSIVE breeds, for free!! Are you kidding me!?? Why would anyone GIVE you a $300-$2000 dog when you're asking for it for free? If you can't afford to pay for the dog in the beginning why in the world would they trust you to take care of it? It's not a plant! There is more to an animal than feeding and watering.
For the love of Pete! Go to the shelter and get a mutt! Geeeezus!
craigslist joe

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

& if you do come across an expensive breed that someone is giving away, most likely that dog has issues that you aren't going to want to deal with. Shesh.
abby

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

craigslist joe wrote:
& if you do come across an expensive breed that someone is giving away, most likely that dog has issues that you aren't going to want to deal with. Shesh.
The dumber thing is you can get pure breeds from rescues for a fraction of what a breeder charges.
craigslist joe

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Breeders are ridiculous! I mean I guess anything to make "easy" money.-.-
dog gone it

Hampshire, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

craigslist joe wrote:
Breeders are ridiculous! I mean I guess anything to make "easy" money.-.-
You my friend are not educated on the matter, in which you don't know squat about.. Easy money my a$$. Most higher priced pups are because of artificial insemination And c-sections, not to mention mom and puppy's special diet, immunizations, kennel papers, and sometimes complications.lots of time with no sleep! Vet bills for a litter can be extremely expensive . Have a great day.
Stop Breeding

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

You my friend are not educated on the matter, in which you don't know squat about.. Easy money my a$$. Most higher priced pups are because of artificial insemination And c-sections, not to mention mom and puppy's special diet, immunizations, kennel papers, and sometimes complications.lots of time with no sleep! Vet bills for a litter can be extremely expensive . Have a great day.
You are probably a breeder and the reason why so many dogs are dumped at the shelter. Stop buying from breeders and adopt from shelters. I think it is sad that these animals are being used to get pregnant numerous times and risk death for a mighty dollar!
dog gone it

Hampshire, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Stop Breeding wrote:
You are probably a breeder and the reason why so many dogs are dumped at the shelter. Stop buying from breeders and adopt from shelters. I think it is sad that these animals are being used to get pregnant numerous times and risk death for a mighty dollar!
Excuse me, you don't know me! I am always finding good homes for dogs that somebodyt who thinks they are disposable. All mine are spayed and neutered . When I did breed, you had to sign contract to spay or neuter my puppy's . If couldn't keep them, they came back to me. Some of these shelters make it so hard and expensive to adopt, easier to adopt a child. Then you have the pet hoarders too! I could argue this all day long. But I'm done! Mommy to champion show dogs , my dogs are probly worth more that your house.. Lmao
craigslist joe

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

dog gone it wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, you don't know me! I am always finding good homes for dogs that somebodyt who thinks they are disposable. All mine are spayed and neutered . When I did breed, you had to sign contract to spay or neuter my puppy's . If couldn't keep them, they came back to me. Some of these shelters make it so hard and expensive to adopt, easier to adopt a child. Then you have the pet hoarders too! I could argue this all day long. But I'm done! Mommy to champion show dogs , my dogs are probly worth more that your house.. Lmao
YOU my friend, ignored the actual point of this thread. Troll.
dog gone it

Hampshire, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

craigslist joe wrote:
<quoted text>YOU my friend, ignored the actual point of this thread. Troll.
troll? Lmao.
Friendly

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Please go to the shelter when adopting a pet. There are tons of sweet and wonderful animals being killed there bc of irresponsible owners and breeders. Yes in the same category in my book. I have three rescue dogs and three rescue cats from the shelter and help them as much as I can out there
Stop Breeding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

dog gone it wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, you don't know me! I am always finding good homes for dogs that somebodyt who thinks they are disposable. All mine are spayed and neutered . When I did breed, you had to sign contract to spay or neuter my puppy's . If couldn't keep them, they came back to me. Some of these shelters make it so hard and expensive to adopt, easier to adopt a child. Then you have the pet hoarders too! I could argue this all day long. But I'm done! Mommy to champion show dogs , my dogs are probly worth more that your house.. Lmao
The reason why shelters make it so hard for people to adopt is so they make sure people are responsible enough to care for these animals. So many people receive pets for gifts that don't truly understand how it is the properly care for an animal. So you continue on with your show quality dogs. As for me I take satisfaction in knowing that I saved a mutts life from the shelter.
ellie

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Stop Breeding wrote:
<quoted text>The reason why shelters make it so hard for people to adopt is so they make sure people are responsible enough to care for these animals. So many people receive pets for gifts that don't truly understand how it is the properly care for an animal. So you continue on with your show quality dogs. As for me I take satisfaction in knowing that I saved a mutts life from the shelter.
Its not that hard to adopt from shelters or most rescues unless u have some sort of negative history with them. Both my dogs came from the shelter and i got them the same day i was there because they were already altered.
jessica howard

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Do u still have tha dog is it house broken
nipeerC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

There is no dog. Read the OPs original post.
father nature

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Lol reading comprehension fail
craigslist joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

lmfao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
ToTheOneAtWork 7 min wish 3
Julie Grant 8 min Lol 13
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min conservative crapola 138,631
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 40 min Anne52 81,207
Review: Rhoads & Rhoads PSC 1 hr T.Ann 3
david estes 1 hr hes good now 5
lost dog 2 hr DJ Scribble 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••