seeking jack wilson or mark wilson th...

seeking jack wilson or mark wilson that was an army recruter in 1981

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

curious

Auburn, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2013
seeking this person to find him ..he was a army recruter in 1981 and came to mclean county high school in calhoun ky...seeking him to tell him some important news if u know him please message....
curious

Auburn, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
approximate age 50-55 please respond if u know this person...ty
question

Cleveland, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2013
curious wrote:
approximate age 50-55 please respond if u know this person...ty
Is he your father?
curious

Auburn, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he your father?
no he is the father of my oldest son and dosent know it do u know him....i dated him when i was a senior in high school and he got orders to go somewhere else and wanted me togo with him but i was too afraid to leave the state..we were goin to the military ball at my school when he got shipped out.. i would like to get in touch with him to get some sence of direction in my sons life he deserves to know who his father is..and he deserves to know my sons as he is good son who is 31 yrs old now and wants to know who he is....our last date we went to go see the movie FUNHOUSE and stayed the night in motel room in owensboro....ty very much
question

Cleveland, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>no he is the father of my oldest son and dosent know it do u know him....i dated him when i was a senior in high school and he got orders to go somewhere else and wanted me togo with him but i was too afraid to leave the state..we were goin to the military ball at my school when he got shipped out.. i would like to get in touch with him to get some sence of direction in my sons life he deserves to know who his father is..and he deserves to know my sons as he is good son who is 31 yrs old now and wants to know who he is....our last date we went to go see the movie FUNHOUSE and stayed the night in motel room in owensboro....ty very much
No sorry, I don't know him. Did you try doing a search on spokeo or even just looking on Facebook?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you think you know who I am 5 min Monique 14
How to tell person you're with you've cheated 22 min Butch 16
Dr. Briones 35 min advocate 2
who's cole with now? 36 min freaky 1
Victoria Russell 1 hr wouldnt hit it 4
Dustin Lindsey? (Sep '11) 1 hr lmao 4
Sondra S. (Feb '13) 1 hr lmao 4
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE