First Prev
of 2
Next Last
experienced

United States

#21 Apr 25, 2012
naughty wrote:
<quoted text>
U give ur email to every skirt. Sounds lil desperate.
i have been giving out my email but no one has the balls to write. been with the same woman for 15 yrs and we are different sexually so i just started exploring my options. i'm clean, maybe desperate.:)
Anonymous

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Apr 25, 2012
are there any other kind?
yougogirl

United States

#23 Apr 25, 2012
naughty wrote:
<quoted text>U give ur email to every skirt. Sounds lil desperate.
just bc she gives out her email doesnt mean she is hooking up with everyone. I do like to get to know ladies and make sure there is an attraction before my skirt comes up.:)
yougogirl

United States

#24 Apr 25, 2012
experienced wrote:
<quoted text>i have been giving out my email but no one has the balls to write. been with the same woman for 15 yrs and we are different sexually so i just started exploring my options. i'm clean, maybe desperate.:)
Are you all still together? How in the world have you stayed together that long?
experienced

United States

#25 Apr 25, 2012
yougogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
just bc she gives out her email doesnt mean she is hooking up with everyone. I do like to get to know ladies and make sure there is an attraction before my skirt comes up.:)
thanks babe. you have a very good point and it's very accurate. i've not "hooked up" with anyone in yrs but i'm wanting some needs met that i don't get at home. everyone deserves to be happy...you only get one shot at this life ya know.

“Don't believe me, I lie”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Hartford, KY

#26 Apr 25, 2012
experienced wrote:
<quoted text>thanks babe. you have a very good point and it's very accurate. i've not "hooked up" with anyone in yrs but i'm wanting some needs met that i don't get at home. everyone deserves to be happy...you only get one shot at this life ya know.
I'm still waiting on an email!!!
experienced

United States

#27 Apr 25, 2012
yougogirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you all still together? How in the world have you stayed together that long?
you should REALLY shoot me an email so i can give you my number....pretty pls? ;)
the dude

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2012
experienced wrote:
<quoted text>thanks babe. you have a very good point and it's very accurate. i've not "hooked up" with anyone in yrs but i'm wanting some needs met that i don't get at home. everyone deserves to be happy...you only get one shot at this life ya know.
very true regardless of your choice in partners gender. Never sell you happiness short. Good luck
experienced

United States

#29 Apr 25, 2012
Still Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting on an email!!!
i swear i sent you an email about 2 hrs ago.....here is [email protected] sorry
naughty

Utica, KY

#30 Apr 25, 2012
experienced wrote:
I hope she knows you are getting some loving elsewhere. Maybe you need to spice things up at home. Nothing sexier than being with someone you love and you really love to f***.
sexy stud

White Plains, KY

#31 Apr 25, 2012
luvme wrote:
To f*ck me and eat real good..seriously..I'm very attractive..but i just want a girl badly ;)
Im a sexy stud who needs some love to..im brown skind and love to eat!
the grinch

Coppell, TX

#33 Dec 18, 2012
after reading that I didn't know there is anything other than a woman lesbian what is an idiot get your facts straight you crazy diKe Eww I would hate to see the nasty women looking for other women on a website like this
the grinch

Coppell, TX

#34 Dec 18, 2012
sounds like you should check out that new website plenty of douchebags.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassondra Hendrix 2 hr Cherries 1
you won 2 hr wantsomepudding 3
CL Thomas 2 hr gemma 3
cant and will never understand a person 3 hr robert76 5
Are catholics real Christans? 3 hr robert76 53
News Lisa Mann, Russell Springs, KY, appointed to KY... 3 hr Seriously 1
Shelby Stewart 3 hr Yeawtever 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance