I second that!
smile

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Me too!
everyday

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2013
There isn't a day that goes by I don't wish to.I made some stupid mistakes this past year.I was not my self.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Who doesnt? I think we all wish that, but dont feverishly dwell upon it. You still have a future however bleak or bright it be. Appearance and perception are everything. Perceive your future to be better then the past you lost and you will gain. This is hard to do... I constantly struggle with it. I am certain tho if you do this in the end you will end. The more you let your past become a crutch tho you will never procede. Good luck to you.
me too

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2013
everyday wrote:
There isn't a day that goes by I don't wish to.I made some stupid mistakes this past year.I was not my self.
I wish I could change a lot and have my special man back
Missing her

Madisonville, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2013
Wish I could find the girls heart I broke at unilever around 2009-2010 apologize and make it right again. Even though I wouldn't get a second chance, I would atleast ask anyway, and if yes, start over again. If not, be a bestfriend who really cares. She was so perfect.
Hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Yes!
curious

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Missing her wrote:
Wish I could find the girls heart I broke at unilever around 2009-2010 apologize and make it right again. Even though I wouldn't get a second chance, I would atleast ask anyway, and if yes, start over again. If not, be a bestfriend who really cares. She was so perfect.
what shift? Temp or assoc
Yup

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2013
I'd go back to that day when my wife came up to me for the first time, I'd punch her square in the jaw and tell her to kiss off!
MAYBE

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2013
Missing her wrote:
. My cousin works there . Who was she?
Wateverr

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2013
MAYBE wrote:
<quoted text>. My cousin works there . Who was she?
Cousin my a$$--- u still lie--u just seeing if ur man is still cheatin on u --- get a life and reliz he is always gonna be lookin at girls there an wherever
funny

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Wateverr wrote:
<quoted text>Cousin my a$$--- u still lie--u just seeing if ur man is still cheatin on u --- get a life and reliz he is always gonna be lookin at girls there an wherever
I AM A MAN U DUMBA$$
every day

United States

#16 Aug 27, 2013
All day :(
so...

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2013
nauseous and gotta poo wrote:
I wish I could go back 30 minutes and not eat that 2 week old enchilada :(
Lmao!!!
who

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2013
everyday wrote:
Who were you?
Missing her

Madisonville, KY

#19 Aug 27, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>what shift? Temp or assoc
3rd shift , frozen ,
Missing her

Madisonville, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2013
Missing her wrote:
<quoted text>3rd shift , frozen ,
was a temp
will

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Aug 27, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were you?
not myself taking thing more to heart reading more into thing then what I should have letting small thing get the best of me that rally shouldnt have mattered just been really confused with all that I was going through especially with my mom didn't understand a lot of stuff that was going on in my life then losing my mom it sucks cause there was no medicine that would help not being able to control that situation and I guess I have become a little controlling because of that to. I was scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 2 min Heavy 1
pat swanagan 19 min Emily 1
swallow or spit 34 min Kids 5
Levi Grey single? 36 min wtF 9
jessica tatum 43 min Toms girl 2
Tyler Matthew Prather 1 hr well 1
Owensboro Prostitutes 1 hr Sadie 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages