could you be with someone

could you be with someone

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Ask Brad he's still in love with Marti James and she's covered with them!
Brad

Morganfield, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
bishplease wrote:
Ask Brad he's still in love with Marti James and she's covered with them!
Now it GW? I thought you said herpes.
C-Dawg

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2012
bishplease wrote:
Ask Brad he's still in love with Marti James and she's covered with them!
That bastard impregnated my wife guess he still trying hit it bc the kid croaked
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>Now it GW? I thought you said herpes.
I said diseases! I'm sorry your and her dead baby offed itself Brad! Guess you aren't as great of parents as you thought! Stalk much?
Brad

Morganfield, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
bishplease wrote:
<quoted text>I said diseases! Stalk much?
No retarded you clearly said HERPES! Alzheimer's?

Stalk? Is that calling the kettle black? Guess what to bad!
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>No retarded you clearly said HERPES! Alzheimer's?

Stalk? Is that calling the kettle black? Guess what to bad!
Herpes, Warts, chlamydia, gonnorheah, Syphillis take your pick Brad she's had them all
Brad

Morganfield, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
bishplease wrote:
<quoted text>Herpes, Warts, chlamydia, gonnorheah, Syphillis take your pick Brad she's had them all
Aaww are you looking at your medical records again? Maybe your husband isn't so faithful after all.
bishplease

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>Aaww are you looking at your medical records again? Maybe your husband isn't so faithful after all.
No I'm pretty sure those are Marti James diseases. Tell me do you make it a habit of whoring around with married women?
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
question wrote:
If they had genital warts but u really loved them
The real question should be when it doesn't work out was it worth getting genial warts? The odds are against it working out.
Whell hello there

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
whats her facebook screen name
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question should be when it doesn't work out was it worth getting genial warts? The odds are against it working out.
I had to click back over to this thread bc of your comment. That is a very good answer to the OP question.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#15 Dec 27, 2012
C-Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That bastard impregnated my wife guess he still trying hit it bc the kid croaked
So sad. You ARE so sad. Possibly the smallest 'man' ever. I'm surprised Marti didn't chew her arm off to get away from you.
yuk

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
That's nasty. You do realize even condoms don't protect from those done you?
brando24

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2013
bishplease wrote:
Ask Brad he's still in love with Marti James and she's covered with them!
B early is spreading herpes around and his sweetie pie kristi don't care. Lol
enevy
#19 Jan 2, 2013
you ppl are sick
lol

Princeton, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2013
If your putting ur mouth on genitals, u definitely gonna get it.
lol

Princeton, KY

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Just an FYI. If u go down on a guy or girl with herpes, u can get it in your throat. You can also get herpes in your butt.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

United States

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Do you all ever get tired of dissing her all the time? You all are as low as a person can get talking about someones miscarriage. No, I don't know her but it gets annoying reading the same repetitive bullshit over and over. Grow up and get over her because she seems to not give a single fuck what you all say.
Blue

United States

#23 Jan 2, 2013
CKay88 wrote:
Do you all ever get tired of dissing her all the time? You all are as low as a person can get talking about someones miscarriage. No, I don't know her but it gets annoying reading the same repetitive bullshit over and over. Grow up and get over her because she seems to not give a single fuck what you all say.
It wasn't a miscarriage That ba$tard child of hers was full term still born but Id tap her again
yup

Owensboro, KY

#24 Jan 2, 2013
question wrote:
If they had genital warts but u really loved them
You talking about nick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poster Liberal Wisenheimers mom, aka many other... 10 min let it go 12
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves friends 13 min The Truth 6
William Blake 17 min Know family 12
Cheated married pregnant 19 min Hill 3
If you found out your girl has been your brothers 20 min Steve 5
sabrina w 26 min Lol 20
Roffing scams 30 min Hugs 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages