do u like ur job
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
republican

Richmond, KY

#23 May 3, 2012
I love my job of owning a business, paying crap wages, getting lots of tax breaks, having poor benefits, playing golf at the country club, while the little people that work for me barely scrape by. Yes, I sit in the front pew at church and cheat on my wife.

Since: Jul 11

Brentwood, TN

#24 May 3, 2012
republican wrote:
I love my job of owning a business, paying crap wages, getting lots of tax breaks, having poor benefits, playing golf at the country club, while the little people that work for me barely scrape by. Yes, I sit in the front pew at church and cheat on my wife.
Wow. Sounds like you gave been simmering on this one for awhile. I don't think that is healthy for you. Move on. Concentrate on doing you and not that person. You'll go farther and grow taller.
democrat

United States

#25 May 3, 2012
republican wrote:
Hey, can I get a job? Nevermind, welfare is easier. Plus there's no way in hell I could pass a drug test.
republican

Richmond, KY

#26 May 3, 2012
I was being serious. I was at the summit, playing 18 holes with my big berthas, driving a new x5, texting my mistress, drinking a beer, thinking about all those chumps getting minimum wage.
republican

Richmond, KY

#27 May 3, 2012
I forgot about spit shining my Rolex.
democrat

United States

#29 May 3, 2012
I was serious too. LOL
Hmmm

United States

#30 May 3, 2012
I like the challenges of my job. There's something to be said for a good hard day's work. I think at times Mike Rowe could do his Dirty Jobs show at my work. All things considered, my job is good because it provides an excellent salary that allows my wife to stay at home with the kids and since I work swing shift, I get a lot of time off work. (I work at a power plant.)
MR ALERIS

United States

#31 May 3, 2012
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
777 and six on six

United States

#32 May 3, 2012
ahha i work at aleris too, at work right now in fact.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#33 May 3, 2012
Never had a job I didn't like.

After some of the stories/complaints I've read on here, I feel pretty fortunate to be able to say that.
typical redneck

Providence, KY

#34 May 4, 2012
Samantha_D wrote:
Love it, gymnast instructor and part time student and full time mother and house cleaner and cook ;-)
what part of all that is work?

Liberal Wisenheimer
Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#35 May 4, 2012
typical redneck wrote:
<quoted text> what part of all that is work?
You might want to consider a few gymnastics lessons. It might limber you up enough to get your head out of your ass.
Samantha_D

United States

#36 May 4, 2012
typical redneck wrote:
<quoted text>what part of all that is work?
I am fortunate to have a fun job teaching gymnastics. Yet, it is work and actually can be strenuous at times.
Trump

Owensboro, KY

#37 May 4, 2012
Love my job. Work for myself at home.
Trump

Owensboro, KY

#38 May 4, 2012
republican wrote:
Thanks for taking a chance and providing work.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#39 May 4, 2012
Yes, love my job! I'm an assistant at an investment firm!

“Just a fun guy!”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Nashville

#41 May 4, 2012
Yeah I guess you could say I do. 60% spent surfing the internet, 20% actual work, 10% dealing with idiots who dont have the first damn clue as to what goes on with their money and 10% flirting with my hot coworker that I have been banging for the last 2 years! Ha Ha --- Singed ...your local investment banker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franeys 25th st. 5 min Clarence g 1
Melanie Higdon VS. Wesley Dale Higdon 7 min Stupid 6
Terry you know you scared. 8 min Grand 1
Terry & Billy 10 min Grand 20
Overpriced raffle house now listed - ck out fo... 31 min TrustNobody 7
??Forum Post or Thread not found (Oct '12) 38 min Madison 7
Sarah at Sports Clips 1 hr Rigger 8
Keep A Word / Drop A Word Game!!! (Jan '13) 1 hr walt 1,162

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web