republican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I love my job of owning a business, paying crap wages, getting lots of tax breaks, having poor benefits, playing golf at the country club, while the little people that work for me barely scrape by. Yes, I sit in the front pew at church and cheat on my wife.

Since: Jul 11

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

republican wrote:
I love my job of owning a business, paying crap wages, getting lots of tax breaks, having poor benefits, playing golf at the country club, while the little people that work for me barely scrape by. Yes, I sit in the front pew at church and cheat on my wife.
Wow. Sounds like you gave been simmering on this one for awhile. I don't think that is healthy for you. Move on. Concentrate on doing you and not that person. You'll go farther and grow taller.
democrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

republican wrote:
Hey, can I get a job? Nevermind, welfare is easier. Plus there's no way in hell I could pass a drug test.
republican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I was being serious. I was at the summit, playing 18 holes with my big berthas, driving a new x5, texting my mistress, drinking a beer, thinking about all those chumps getting minimum wage.
republican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I forgot about spit shining my Rolex.
democrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I was serious too. LOL
Hmmm

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I like the challenges of my job. There's something to be said for a good hard day's work. I think at times Mike Rowe could do his Dirty Jobs show at my work. All things considered, my job is good because it provides an excellent salary that allows my wife to stay at home with the kids and since I work swing shift, I get a lot of time off work. (I work at a power plant.)
MR ALERIS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

LOVE IT!!!!!!!
777 and six on six

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

ahha i work at aleris too, at work right now in fact.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Never had a job I didn't like.

After some of the stories/complaints I've read on here, I feel pretty fortunate to be able to say that.
typical redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Samantha_D wrote:
Love it, gymnast instructor and part time student and full time mother and house cleaner and cook ;-)
what part of all that is work?

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

typical redneck wrote:
<quoted text> what part of all that is work?
You might want to consider a few gymnastics lessons. It might limber you up enough to get your head out of your ass.
Samantha_D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

typical redneck wrote:
<quoted text>what part of all that is work?
I am fortunate to have a fun job teaching gymnastics. Yet, it is work and actually can be strenuous at times.
Trump

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Love my job. Work for myself at home.
Trump

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

republican wrote:
Thanks for taking a chance and providing work.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Yes, love my job! I'm an assistant at an investment firm!

“Just a fun guy!”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Nashville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I guess you could say I do. 60% spent surfing the internet, 20% actual work, 10% dealing with idiots who dont have the first damn clue as to what goes on with their money and 10% flirting with my hot coworker that I have been banging for the last 2 years! Ha Ha --- Singed ...your local investment banker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Adult Spanking and Role Play. Anyone in Owensbo... (Sep '13) 8 min leavejessealone STFU 11
Who got stabbed at Motel 6 9 min pfteffan 19
Kian 15 min lmao 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DITCH MITCH 146,888
Jeri Morris 24 min Kelly Cunningham 1
Jake Leach 32 min me 3
anyone know bryson bowman? 38 min hey 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••