help

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2013
My husband has tons of baseball cards. We don't even know where to begin when it comes to going through them or finding value. Is there anywhere close that could help us with this?
help

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Thank you all for the help. Good grief it it aint about trash it gets ignored.
collected yrs ago

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Growing up, I used to go to consumers mall on hwy 60. I don't know if the trading guys are still in there or not. I do know the market is not good for them now. I have done a little looking around and noticed the value today is not what they were 10 yrs ago. Maybe interest will increase and you can get more out of them. I will say that most buyers want them graded and that will cost you.
no clue

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2013
I have about 40,000 cards myself. Every now and then some folks have cards at the mall. Other than that the consumers mall is all I know of.
help

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Thank you. I figured they weren't worth much. He just has soooo many lol. What having them graded? He don't know much either. They were given to him by older family members.
Help

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2013
If his cards are from the 60s or older and in decent condition, he might be able to sell them.
You can pick up a Beckett's guide at a bookstore and that will give you some idea of what you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby mamas 12 min Amen 25
You can stop all the lying now 14 min If the shoe fits 1
Summer & Josh Powell 29 min Hello ANNOYING 29
Sonja cook Shawn begley 57 min huh? 6
Wayne Lanham (Sep '15) 1 hr Ouch 3
Does Chappy Chapman still work at Applebee's 1 hr Snitch 2
julie stewart (Mar '14) 1 hr Croutons 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages