Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
Help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 6, 2013
 
Just curious as to what kinda ppl they are
lol

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 6, 2013
 
Trash
Truth

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 6, 2013
 
If you are talking about the owners of GH - they are very nice!
Help

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 6, 2013
 
lol wrote:
Trash
Laura, Scott and Maria
lol

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 7, 2013
 
Help wrote:
<quoted text>Laura, Scott and Maria
Trash
Yes they all are

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 7, 2013
 
They a bunch of home wrecking skanks!! That's a fact!!!! Nasty nasty Nasty...I wouldn't touch any of them with a 700 foot pole lmao!! Stay clear actually stay far far away....
kettle meets pot

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 10, 2013
 
Yes they all are wrote:
They a bunch of home wrecking skanks!! That's a fact!!!! Nasty nasty Nasty...I wouldn't touch any of them with a 700 foot pole lmao!! Stay clear actually stay far far away....
Admit it, you're somebody's mommie on here defending your poor pathetic child because they couldn't keep their spouse!
ewww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 10, 2013
 
Scott is a habitual liar!
Yes they all are

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 10, 2013
 
kettle meets pot wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it, you're somebody's mommie on here defending your poor pathetic child because they couldn't keep their spouse!
Actually I am a friend of someone that has fallen victim to her n his scams! He is a nasty 2 timing Waste of time n his sister is no better! Just nasty all together. I think he's up to about 5 girls now that he messing with n none of them no bout each other n his sister is messing with my brothers friend and no tellin who Else...she loser too n not much u can say bout his ex she's just well anyone who knows her knowww what I am saying!! They need to stick to they own fuck group n leave innocent people alone...some people just don't know how to see the truth!! That's just my opinion....now I must go an console my friend cuz Maria can't keep her legs closed n Scott can't keep his pants up Ewwwwwwww Granted she shoulda never hooked up with him so it's on my friend as well I'm just saying it ain't right she never do that to him n my other buddy wouldn't do that to his friend by messing with his nasty sister...sounds like they in some kind of vicious cycle of ruining people cuz they so miserable
SILLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 11, 2013
 
ok, everyone has made their points that they whore around! But the question was "what kind of people are they" Maria is as real as it gets, dont f*ck her over! Great person with a huge heart! Scott is a teddy bear! But don't f*ck him over either! Most of these comments are probably women that he has been with that couldnt hold him down! That is just about every man in this town, uh uhm I mean WORLD! Get over yourselfs and realize that just cause you got played with and left on the curb, doesnt make him a bad person, just a PLAYER! Honest advise, as long as it's not relationship status you are inquiring for, you are good to go with these people. I don't know Laura, but if you are talking about short laura with blonde hair, she is a two faced snitching b*tch!
FreeClinicFreque ntFlyers

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 11, 2013
 
With some of the skeevie chicks he's bedded down with, I sure hope those spreading it for him are getting their monthly penicillin!
naaaaaastaaaayyy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 11, 2013
 
Is it true he was having a threesome with some nasty married couple?
Yes they all are

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 12, 2013
 
SILLY wrote:
ok, everyone has made their points that they whore around! But the question was "what kind of people are they" Maria is as real as it gets, dont f*ck her over! Great person with a huge heart! Scott is a teddy bear! But don't f*ck him over either! Most of these comments are probably women that he has been with that couldnt hold him down! That is just about every man in this town, uh uhm I mean WORLD! Get over yourselfs and realize that just cause you got played with and left on the curb, doesnt make him a bad person, just a PLAYER! Honest advise, as long as it's not relationship status you are inquiring for, you are good to go with these people. I don't know Laura, but if you are talking about short laura with blonde hair, she is a two faced snitching b*tch!
Yes she is and I don't think there's a guy out there that she ain't laying down with...hell they may all be having some kind of love fest!!
Nasty asses.....to me he's just a wanna b player but his sister is messing with a friend of mines brother and a couple more on the side....why do people do this? Has anyone not heard or monogamy???!!! And t is it always married people I don't understand but I'm not trash so I guess I wouldn't understand !!
trifflin

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 18, 2013
 
Maria is nasty as the get and a terrible mother! Has one kid back in her custody only by default, aka the daddy died and still doesn't have her other daughter! Beware is all i can say!
nasty

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 19, 2013
 
trifflin wrote:
Maria is nasty as the get and a terrible mother! Has one kid back in her custody only by default, aka the daddy died and still doesn't have her other daughter! Beware is all i can say!
Maria is nasty but she told somebody she was getting her daughter back March 14? She doesn't deserve any kids. She has aids
Pathetic

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 20, 2013
 
If this "woman" doesn't have her children she must be very bad they usually don't take children from moms. I don't know her but I know Who she is or what she's like except that she slept with my bf a few months ago....some of these posts r bothersome bout her havin aids?! Jeeez and I do know her bother n he is a total waste of The air I or anyone else needs to breathe. So it must run-in their messed up family! Idk y anyone would wanna mess with either one of them...what the hell does she have that men want? She's pretty flippin ugly if I Must say..but looking like she lay down with anyone I just don't get it...and my bf i thought, anyways, had a lil class bout himself but needless to say she n him wrecked a great relationship that I thought I had with my bf til she came along....but if he stoop that low no tellin what else he's done...I'm better off n they deserve one another...
Brandon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 21, 2013
 
This is a mesd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
cougars 5 min goodlord 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Straw Grasping Te... 150,885
Ashley Nichols 8 min goodlord 3
Lisa Fuqua Martin dont love u 10 min Lisa Cook 10
social services 10 min sickofyou 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min jobless too 860
McKinley Mattingly 16 min Keep Talkin 6
Collie Shot 3 times in Owensboro (Feb '14) 1 hr What Would Jesus Do 263
pharmacy bust on burlew 3 hr wondering 46
liying cheating wh#@es 17 hr yuck is right2 24

Search the Owensboro Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••