Idiots in Heartwood Court.

Idiots in Heartwood Court.

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Moved in, nice apartments, happy days...
That lasted a few days, my neighbors are all idiots, they sleep all day and beat n bang and yell and party almost every freakn night...
I'm all for a good party, good times.. But I work all day, have a child, and need my sleep when I can get it. I've talked to them over n over, it's always the same, "were so sorry, we will keep it down, sorry we woke your baby up again".. My other neighbors have called the cops on them many times. My past prevents me from calling the cops, I'm just not built that way.. I went to the landlords, turns out they've had over 30 complaints,.. Wtf,.. Why are they still here, grounds for eviction if I ever heard it.. I pay good money to live here, and it's getting really really frustrating.
boo

Saint Charles, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that especially living with a baby and all. I've lived everywhere from nice apartments to hood and everywhere I've lived has had its ups and downs along with other things. Where I currently live (Bowie Trail) there is always something going on gun shots and everything else and these apartments are actually pretty damn nice lol. The only thing I can tell you about your noisy neighbors is if they do persist then just call the police on them. I know you're not exactly for that and neither am I but sometimes the line has to be drawn somewhere. As far as their apologies go for waking your baby and everything um no they're not. Because if they were sorry they would have never done it in the first place.
argent

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2012
FUH-Q-N-U2 wrote:
That lasted a few days, my neighbors are all idiots, they sleep all day and beat n bang and yell and party almost every freakn night...
I'm all for a good party, good times.. But I work all day, have a child, and need my sleep when I can get it. I've talked to them over n over, it's always the same, "were so sorry, we will keep it down, sorry we woke your baby up again".. My other neighbors have called the cops on them many times. My past prevents me from calling the cops, I'm just not built that way.. I went to the landlords, turns out they've had over 30 complaints,.. Wtf,.. Why are they still here, grounds for eviction if I ever heard it.. I pay good money to live here, and it's getting really really frustrating.
I feel you. I live in the same apartments. It's great now, but when I first moved in it was a nightmare. The people in the apt. beside me were complete d-bags. One time I had to be at work at 5 AM & they blasted their f*ckin' crappy techno music from about 7 PM until...well it was still blasting at 3:45 in the morning. It was so damn loud that I could still hear it clearly while I was in the shower. As I was pulling out of the complex, I called the cops on them. I probably called the cops on them 3-4 times & reported them to my landlord just as many times. They moved out after a few months & everything's been pretty much cool since then.

If you feel the police & the landlord aren't having any effect, ask Century Property Management if you could move to a different building in the complex. They may not charge you a fee considering all the trouble you've had in the past.
agree

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2012
FUH-Q-N-U2 wrote:
They need to pool all the cool people in one complex and put the fktards in the other ones. FRUSTRATING.

Since: Jun 12

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
I knew if I posted this and gave just enough info about myself I'd draw out somebody in charge. It worked well, I was taken back a little by who I takes to. Turns out atleast one isn't a idiot, she seemed to be just another hardworking middle class person like myself, just tryn to get by.. Also seems the leaseholder wasn't even home at the time and never condoned any sort of party that night, or any night. Apologies exchanged and good wills were wished. I hope this is the end of the ozz fest weekends.
my child matters

Providence, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2012
info from ky sex offender registry web site
Name: SILL, JENNIFER HOPE
Home: 225 HEARTWOOD CT #5 OWENSBORO KY 42301

CONVICTION FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF A MINOR
2ND DEGREE Age of Victim: 04

Reg ID: 20238
Birth Date: 01/31/1973 Sex: FEMALE
Race: WHITE
Height: 5 FT 11 IN Weight: 190 LBS
Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: GREEN

looking

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2012
my child matters wrote:
info from ky sex offender registry web site
Home: 225 HEARTWOOD CT #5 OWENSBORO KY 42301

CONVICTION FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF A MINOR
2ND DEGREE Age of Victim: 04

Reg ID: 20238
Birth Date: 01/31/1973 Sex: FEMALE
Height: 5 FT 11 IN Weight: 190 LBS
Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: GREEN
Don't forge this one the next street over.

Name: DAVIS, RONALD EUGENE SR
Birth Date: 01/19/1961 Sex: MALE
Height: 6 FT 01 IN Weight: 240 LBS
Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: BLUE
Reg Type: LIFETIME
Reg Status: COMPLIANT
ON SUPERVISED RELEASE: NO Address Information
Home: 250 KEYSTONE CT #2 OWENSBORO KY 42301 DAVIESS COUNTY

Offenses Requiring Registration
Offense:- CRIMES FROM OTHER STATES/TERRITORIES/COUNTRIES
Age of Victim: 11
Remarks:**MOVE IN OFFENDER FROM CALIFORNIA, ORIGINAL CONVICTION IN TENNESSEE FOR AGGRAVATED SEXUAL BATTERY**
haha

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2012
I lived at 250 heartwood a couple years ago and hated my neighbors too. one bitch had dogs that tried to attack me on multiple times and the people above me were either throwing the cigarette butts on my car from the balcony or screaming at their kids. it was my hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Knott (Jun '16) 8 min Batter 16
Shannon at IGA 11 min Lucky n love 17
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 30 min yep 2,884
Win U.K. Basketball Tickets 35 min Just saying 6
handjob (Apr '12) 55 min Maxx 5
hurts when i pee 1 hr Bump 4
Owensboro hotties that loves ridden that train 2 hr Director 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance