21 - 40 of 102 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Dont beleive that chid support office will help thats a JOKE my daughters father or should I say sperm donor is over eighty thousand dollars behind hes been in jail numerous times been to court over and over still nothing she is 17 now and he only paid for 2 years he will pay one day. My daughter is very well taken care of by me so screw him and the system neither one of them will work!!!!!!
Help Owensboro Kids

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Go to Help Owensboro Kids on Facebook. Their Facebook page is for this issue.Post your stories so they can help.
its a joke

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

the cs office is a joke my step soms mother is 4900 behind and recently went to jail for being in contempt she just went to court yesterday and paid 400 and has 2 weeks to come up with 550 or she goes back to jail for 6 months they will eventually gt tired of it and start nailing their asses the jail is full so they are trying not to send many of them to jail...i think jail is a good resolution bc if you aint finding a job then it wont hurt to sit there with no freedom you helped make the kid you can help raise the kid...
Help Owensboro Kids

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

its a joke wrote:
the cs office is a joke my step soms mother is 4900 behind and recently went to jail for being in contempt she just went to court yesterday and paid 400 and has 2 weeks to come up with 550 or she goes back to jail for 6 months they will eventually gt tired of it and start nailing their asses the jail is full so they are trying not to send many of them to jail...i think jail is a good resolution bc if you aint finding a job then it wont hurt to sit there with no freedom you helped make the kid you can help raise the kid...

Post it on the Facebook page!
Child support is a scam

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Most fathers would be willing to support their children if it weren't such a sleazy scam. The money goes to the mother, not to the children. The whole purpose of the whole divorce, custody, and child support system is to screw fathers. The only way to make it fair would be to allow the person who pays the money to make the decisions. Such as which parent the children will live with, what they will eat, how expensive their clothes will be, etc. With the present system, all of that is reduced to simple depraved robbery, stealing money from fathers and giving it to mothers, without a care in the world about the children, who are just innocent victims of the depravity. When fathers don't pay, it's a natural consequence of how unethical the system is. So don't blame the fathers for a problem caused by the system. They're doing what any reasonable person would do. Fighting back against the unfairness, the only way they know how. And the children suffer, not because of the fathers, but because of how rotten the whole system is.
curious

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Child support is a scam wrote:
Most fathers would be willing to support their children if it weren't such a sleazy scam. The money goes to the mother, not to the children. The whole purpose of the whole divorce, custody, and child support system is to screw fathers. The only way to make it fair would be to allow the person who pays the money to make the decisions. Such as which parent the children will live with, what they will eat, how expensive their clothes will be, etc. With the present system, all of that is reduced to simple depraved robbery, stealing money from fathers and giving it to mothers, without a care in the world about the children, who are just innocent victims of the depravity. When fathers don't pay, it's a natural consequence of how unethical the system is. So don't blame the fathers for a problem caused by the system. They're doing what any reasonable person would do. Fighting back against the unfairness, the only way they know how. And the children suffer, not because of the fathers, but because of how rotten the whole system is.
Again...I say "AMEN"!!!
Please

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Please go to Help Owensboro Kids on Facebook and share your story. Things in Daviess county need to change!
bad boy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

ppl are behind child support needs to go to jail to work off the payment and that not right the ones are paying the child support and miss one payment they want to but them in jail real quick but the ones are behind 10,000.00 dollars in child support they will not do nothing to that is a joke but that is the state for you it is f##k up it will help the criminals but not the ones that are not
ew weeee

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

AMEN & i am a mother. I see how the system works and think to myself... What bullshit! I wouldnt pay either
bad boy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

i am mother and bend there and seen how this courts works it is f##k up and i thank to myself my kid or kids needs a home,cloths,food,and ext. it is hard to rasie just one kid have six kids now it is harder and yes their dad is in five kids life and one kid that dad is a joke he knows how to work the courts and the child support office now that is a joke and the child support office dont give a f##k about the kid or kids all they want is the money yes money
wondering

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

What about mothers that are supposed to be paying child support? Same thing?
bad boy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

yes mother needs to pay child support to it is the same thing for both fathers and mothers they dont need to get out of paying their child support wow i guess i am one of them that is hard on all mothers and fathers who dont pay their child support but the child support mite go to the mothers or the fathers but it is for the kid or kids to help take care of them and them older the kid or kids get the clothes will go up and yes some times food in your house dose to and yes i see both sides not just one side like fathers or mothers i mite be a mother but it is not fare that the kid or kids have to go thou this it is a bitch for them ooo did i tell you that i was a kid befor and my mother and father went thou this it is f##k up to both like the parents and kid or kids
ew weeee

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I believe that if u receive support u should have to have an itemized list of what u spent that money on each month & not one that could be made up. Im talking like bank records. Support comes on a debit card now so it shouldnt be hard to do. That way they can monitor where the kids money is being spent. I would bet u, half the support cases would b dropped bc they spend it on the parent, not the child
bad boy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

ok it had bend a long time for me at haves bend about three years for me and yes i thank you are right if it comes on a card you need to show where the money is going on if it is not for the kid or kids i thank the other parent and see if the money will go on the kid or kids if not the kid or kids should not be with both parents at all
greenwell

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

bad boy wrote:
i am mother and bend there and seen how this courts works it is f##k up and i thank to myself my kid or kids needs a home,cloths,food,and ext. it is hard to rasie just one kid have six kids now it is harder and yes their dad is in five kids life and one kid that dad is a joke he knows how to work the courts and the child support office now that is a joke and the child support office dont give a f##k about the kid or kids all they want is the money yes money
I'm sorry it must be hard. You said u have six kids and one dad helps with five kids and the sixth kid the father don't help? That must me hard.
My opinion only

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I agree with an itemized list or at least proof thru receipts on what the money goes to. I know a woman who gets her dad's SSI, child support for 2 children, & her girlfriend's check, plus her own check & family says she still doesn't have any money. What's up with that?!?!? She's fixing to lose support for one cuz of age, what's she going to do then!!!! It's sickening to just hand over money to someone who doesn't appreciate a single thing & turned the child against his dad. Just sickening!! Child support has nothing to do with visitation but these mothers (fathers) don't seem to understand that.
whatever you what

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

wow not all guy are paying child support some mothers do to but that is right who haves the kids should have health insurance on the kids but if both parents can work they should have insurance on them to oo by the way if you was in a marriage and the fathers should pay for the stay at home mothers that take care of the kids all day long also if the fathers was in that shoes it should be the same way
wowww

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Its crazy that u ppl think they should have to show what mothers or fathers spend the "child support" on... I barely get ne thing for my daughter n it all goes on her. Payin bills-gotta keep the lights on grocerys-she has to eat. Goin to the movies. Its fun for her also....u dont see the ppl that have there child all the time seein what all they have spent on there child for the month or whatever that would b crazy. So why should the person paying child support get to choose wear that money is spent. As long as the child is takin care of?
really

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

wowww wrote:
Its crazy that u ppl think they should have to show what mothers or fathers spend the "child support" on... I barely get ne thing for my daughter n it all goes on her. Payin bills-gotta keep the lights on grocerys-she has to eat. Goin to the movies. Its fun for her also....u dont see the ppl that have there child all the time seein what all they have spent on there child for the month or whatever that would b crazy. So why should the person paying child support get to choose wear that money is spent. As long as the child is takin care of?
Completely agree. Once that money is out of your hands, you can't tell someone else how to spend their money. That's like your boss telling you how to spend your paycheck. If I spend my money from working to pay rent and utilities and to buy groceries, why can't child support money be spent on cigarettes or car insurance? People are freaking ridiculous.
prove it

Saint Charles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

wowww wrote:
Cause there is a problem when the moms (or dads) are spending the money at the bars and on alcohol and smokes or drugs or whatever they want that doesnt benefit the kids at all!! And then they wonder why they dont have enough money and cant make it on what they get... thats why it should be documented!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owensboro News, Events & Info