Cheat or not to cheat
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CheatOrTurnTheOt herCheek

Chicago, IL

#1 May 22, 2013
My significant other cheated on me, he says he is truly sorry and will never ever do it again. He knows how much he hurt me and what he has to loose. He wants to get married. I am a beautiful and successful woman. It has affected every aspect of my life. I have trust issues, self worth issues, even question my value as a woman. I wish for once he could hurt as I do and feel what I feel. I have the opportunities; if I so choose. I do think it is wrong and very hurtful. I'm just so angry. I can't help but think if I did it, it would some how make me feel better and make the anger go away.
kill yourself

Chicago, IL

#2 May 22, 2013
CheatOrTurnTheOtherCheek wrote:
My significant other cheated on me, he says he is truly sorry and will never ever do it again. He knows how much he hurt me and what he has to loose. He wants to get married. I am a beautiful and successful woman. It has affected every aspect of my life. I have trust issues, self worth issues, even question my value as a woman. I wish for once he could hurt as I do and feel what I feel. I have the opportunities; if I so choose. I do think it is wrong and very hurtful. I'm just so angry. I can't help but think if I did it, it would some how make me feel better and make the anger go away.
Go ahead and hoe it up, you know you want too anyway.
truth

Princeton, KY

#3 May 22, 2013
If you have any self respect, you will get out. The best revenge is to be happy. Ditch the loser. Find someone who loves you and respects you enough not to cheat on you. Don't marry him.
Wow

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 22, 2013
This sounds familiar... He cheated once, he'll cheat again. Next time he will learn from his mistakes and take extra precautions on not getting caught.
NevermindHeDidIt

Chicago, IL

#5 May 22, 2013
kill yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and hoe it up, you know you want too anyway.
Vindictive much? I'm quite sure if the opportunities are there, and she hasn't; she hasn't wanted to, for all the right reasons. He is the one who made the mistakes.
Yep

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 22, 2013
Dump him or give him a taste of his own medicine and then dump him anyway
ifeelyourpain

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 22, 2013
I feel your pain. My girl cheated on me and im still with her. She dont grasp how that simple act destroyed me. I look at her beautiful face everyday and it breaks my heart. Ive thought myself about gettin revenge and turning the other cheek. Still conflicted. Ill gladly talk to you all you wish since i can relate.

Chicago, IL

#8 May 22, 2013
I have really thought about it; only because I think in some fashion, he deserves the same treatment. But I haven't because I don't want to stoop to his level. In my heart, I want to trust and believe in him again. My brain tells me otherwise. At this point, I don't know if I can ever have that faith again.

Chicago, IL

#9 May 22, 2013
ifeelyourpain wrote:
I feel your pain. My girl cheated on me and im still with her. She dont grasp how that simple act destroyed me. I look at her beautiful face everyday and it breaks my heart. Ive thought myself about gettin revenge and turning the other cheek. Still conflicted. Ill gladly talk to you all you wish since i can relate.
That's nice if you to say, really; you can't possibly understand it, unless you live it. I seem to live it daily, I'm stuck there.
ifeelyourpain

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 22, 2013
I know exactly what your saying. I dont wanna be that low either. But im conflicted
Serious

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 22, 2013
If you cheat it will not hurt him nearly as much as it hurt you. Then you will just be upset about that. You need to leave you will NEVER trust him again

Chicago, IL

#12 May 22, 2013
ifeelyourpain wrote:
I know exactly what your saying. I dont wanna be that low either. But im conflicted
Do you trust her anymore? How long has it been?
ifeelyourpain

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 22, 2013
Its been bout 4 months. And no i dont trust her. Her phone rings i get anexity. She goes to work o get anexity, i go to work i get anexity. I suffer more than live.

Chicago, IL

#14 May 22, 2013
ifeelyourpain wrote:
Its been bout 4 months. And no i dont trust her. Her phone rings i get anexity. She goes to work o get anexity, i go to work i get anexity. I suffer more than live.
Lol, I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you; but that is me-100%. Then he gets MAD AT ME, because I have trust issues! I wonder and worry what he is doing while he is away at work, I wonder and worry while I am away at work. I question what he is doing and he gets angry because he feels like I will never trust him again. Well, I guess you should have thought of that before you told me all the lies and were sneaking around w her!! I just don't know how to handle it really. I am just hoping with time, he can prove his intentions and I can believe in him again..or not?
ifeelyourpain

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 22, 2013
I want to trust. I do love her. But scars are deep. Ive been hurt alot. Seems to be a trend. Its funny they wonder why we dont trust. Then get mad when we question. Idk ill suffer to keep her happy i suppose. But still why so easy to cheat on me. I provide well i dont drink. Id lay petals for her to walk on thats just how my momma raised me.
Trust me

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 22, 2013
This goes for the both of you. LEAVE. You will never fully trust them again and even if you might "one day" it won't matter you will push the other person away with your trust issues in the mean time and they will end up resenting you. Leave now and if its meant to be you will be together again
ifeelyourpain

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 22, 2013
If it were only that simple
hank

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 22, 2013
Just do it!!!!!
ABC

United States

#19 May 22, 2013
It's funny how complete strangers would suggest leaving and splitting up a family when they in fact actually know nothing about these people's problems . People with these suggestions please go take a hammer out of the tool shed and take it full force towards your temples . Thank you and have a great night ;)
here is the way to go

United States

#20 May 22, 2013
Both parties have to be able to sit down And have an adult conversation and keep tempers in check......both parties need to explain why it happened cause there is a reason .......And what issues that has made now with trust mistrust. ......here is the big word. ......NITEMARE ........this can not be a reacurring nitemare that will haunt one or both of u........two people stay together because they choose to work at it and make a relationship happen.........a talk needs to happen and BOTH parties have to forgive the other one And by forgiving means truley forgiving And not bringing it back up again like a reacurring nitemare.........And if the forgiving can't happen And it keeps coming up then its doomed for disaster..........And as far as u wanting to cheat to her back at ur partner. ........two wrongs don't make a right. ..........and then u would even feel worse about itself. .........u know deep inside that wont do any good for u or ur partner only Cause more problems..........good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keystop 3 min bitter 5
Liz Seaton Jake brown and Brooklyn Howard 6 min Scum 1
Learning Villa 20 min Curious906 1
Kian Drake 49 min Don 1
Seth Culver 51 min Honesty 7
Colbys fine food (Apr '13) 1 hr kim 5
Eric hester whose his girl 1 hr Nyubitch 1
confederate statue needs to come down now! 8 hr Truth seeker 65

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web