Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#24 Aug 28, 2012
I can respect the ones that haven't cheated but are making their feelings known. I'm female and I know that happens to married couples. When a person treats others better than their partner, there will be problems. Women and men stop the behavior that attracted their spouse then wonder why there's a problem. Bait and switch. I don't think it's ok to cheat but I do understand why they're tempted.
pipe up

United States

#25 Aug 28, 2012
If your not happy with your marriage. Then why not end it? Cheating doesnt solve anything. It causes more problems then its worth. Trust me, I know what your going threw. Im a male. My ex wife treated me like dirt. Like something she stepped in out in the yard. But she would sure spend my money every week.. point is. You both deserve to be happy. If you cant accomplish that its better just to end it.
rOLE mODEL

Owensboro, KY

#26 Aug 28, 2012
stick it in her butt while she's sleeping. That usually gets things back on track.
U guys r crazy

Owensboro, KY

#27 Aug 28, 2012
It's all about communication. Just like guys, sometimes us women need to be told straight up. If you engage in a real conversation (not during a fight) and tell her that you are not happy with your sex life and that you have been tempted but that you are trying to save what you've got before you do something stupid, she might be upset for a minute, but I guarantee you that things will change. If you listen to most women, they just want to be made love to, not "Hey, you want to do it?" Make her want it so bad that she throws you down and ravages your body. Look at your own selves.....there's some reason she's turning you a cold shoulder. If these don't work, please just get the divorce, the cheating is soooooo much worse.
hello

United States

#28 Aug 28, 2012
brokenheartedlady wrote:
<quoted text>very true.... Will NEVER be the same.... Did he only cheat 1 time? My husband has "broken vows" on several occasions but I still stay cause I made vows too and want to keep them. My friends say I'm crazy but I don't know if I could make it financially on only 1 income:(
It was only once in 13 years. Things are great now but I always have that in the back of my mind.
pretty girl

Owensboro, KY

#29 Aug 28, 2012
women should take better care of their husbands plain and simple. give it up or they will go elsewhere
Doug

Owensboro, KY

#31 Aug 29, 2012
barflyo_O wrote:
Ill give oral !
Shut up queer!! Go play in the middle of 54!!
haha

Providence, KY

#32 Aug 29, 2012
pretty girl wrote:
women should take better care of their husbands plain and simple. give it up or they will go elsewhere
Or maybe b!txhes like u needs stop being home wreckers.
pretty girl

United States

#33 Aug 29, 2012
I don't wreck homes by the time your husband comes to me you house has been broken for awhile. don't worry I won't keep him. I'll toss your man back to you after I gave him the pleasure you could not

United States

#34 Aug 29, 2012
pretty girl wrote:
I don't wreck homes by the time your husband comes to me you house has been broken for awhile. don't worry I won't keep him. I'll toss your man back to you after I gave him the pleasure you could not
I bet when a guy goes down on u he hears an echo lol or like he's putting his ear up to a seashell... Married men need love to and that's why they have a wife, if he's to dumb to know how to please her or turn her on then how the heck can he please u?!? Bet it sucks always being the one doing the pleasing and not getting a good one back lol I'm sure u love going to bed alone and waking up alone everyday, sounds depressing
pretty girl

United States

#35 Aug 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>I bet when a guy goes down on u he hears an echo lol or like he's putting his ear up to a seashell... Married men need love to and that's why they have a wife, if he's to dumb to know how to please her or turn her on then how the heck can he please u?!? Bet it sucks always being the one doing the pleasing and not getting a good one back lol I'm sure u love going to bed alone and waking up alone everyday, sounds depressing[/QUOTE]

the biggest complaint I hear is that the wife is cold and doesn't give up the goodies. whether it be from kids school work whatever that's not my problem. I have a job but have no kids and free time to do with as I please. yes the married couple needs to communicate and talk (not fight) about what they need. I have been married so I do know what it's like to have an unwilling partner. I am strictly for pleasure only. I will not keep your man. he will come home. as far as an echo, your gap is probably way bigger than mine babes just so ya know
pretty girl

United States

#36 Aug 29, 2012
pretty girl wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>I bet when a guy goes down on u he hears an echo lol or like he's putting his ear up to a seashell... Married men need love to and that's why they have a wife, if he's to dumb to know how to please her or turn her on then how the heck can he please u?!? Bet it sucks always being the one doing the pleasing and not getting a good one back lol I'm sure u love going to bed alone and waking up alone everyday, sounds depressing"

the biggest complaint I hear is that the wife is cold and doesn't give up the goodies. whether it be from kids school work whatever that's not my problem. I have a job but have no kids and free time to do with as I please. yes the married couple needs to communicate and talk (not fight) about what they need. I have been married so I do know what it's like to have an unwilling partner. I am strictly for pleasure only. I will not keep your man. he will come home. as far as an echo, your gap is probably way bigger than mine babes just so ya know
and if you read the original post this husband isn't looking for love he is just looking for a sexy good time

Sarasota, FL

#37 Aug 29, 2012
pretty girl wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>I bet when a guy goes down on u he hears an echo lol or like he's putting his ear up to a seashell... Married men need love to and that's why they have a wife, if he's to dumb to know how to please her or turn her on then how the heck can he please u?!? Bet it sucks always being the one doing the pleasing and not getting a good one back lol I'm sure u love going to bed alone and waking up alone everyday, sounds depressing"

Well aren't u just a thoughtful easy lay lol.. And babes, I don't sleep with random men, never have and haven't had many partners so this gap is air tight babes. Ur vag wasn't meant to be thrown around and as many men that claim their sex life sucks means u have a busy day today :-) I really do hope u find a good SINGLE man eventually so you'll no what is really feels like to be completely satisfied in all aspects of life, have a great day!
pretty girl

United States

#38 Aug 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>Well aren't u just a thoughtful easy lay lol.. And babes, I don't sleep with random men, never have and haven't had many partners so this gap is air tight babes. Ur vag wasn't meant to be thrown around and as many men that claim their sex life sucks means u have a busy day today :-) I really do hope u find a good SINGLE man eventually so you'll no what is really feels like to be completely satisfied in all aspects of life, have a great day![/QUOTE]

may you also have a great day!
Nikki

Owensboro, KY

#39 Aug 29, 2012
Male From Experience wrote:
Maybe you should try to get your wife to be your little freak guys? I know, she won't. Well convince her. Sweet talk her into it. Whisper it in her ear in public. "It would be so sexy if once you...." Tease her. I'm betting your wives are tired of you laying back in bed saying "r u going to blow me tonight?" Quit being the lame turd of a husband and show some motivation. I speak from experience. Once I started giving my wife the sweet nothings I used to when I was working on hooking up with her, things all changed. Now as long as I keep up with my honey do's around the house and give her that little pinch on the ass or bite on the ear she's freak nasty in bed. It's a win win I'm telling you.
Sounds like good advice.
Experience

Dawson Springs, KY

#40 Aug 29, 2012
Guys:

Take it from this guy with experience:

I married the "girl of my dreams and my high school sweetheart" when I was 22. We were not popular or from wealthy families, but I thought she was the one I would spend the rest of my life with. When I got a good job making good money I decided to pop the question. Sex was great until our first child was born. It was then that I knew that I would be a good family man with a wonderful life. After our child was born she said she was no longer interested in "that stuff" (sex). I tried to be the good husband and occupied my time with our child, yard work, gardening, etc. Being a guy in my twenties and not having sex was unbearable. I finally filed for divorce and eventually moved into an apartment.

I still had a good job and I found another "lady". We dated a couple of years and talked about life and what we wanted. She wanted two children of her own and didn't mind that I had a child from a previous marriage. She had a good job and so we made plans. We married when I was 27. We had two children, a boy and a girl, by the time I turned 34. She left me a note one day to leave the house and that she wanted a divorce. I was completely devistated. She didn't even tell me why. I would of given anything to work out probelms with her, but her attorney would not allow that.

I am currently living in an apartment in the west end of town. The only things I spend my money on are for my attorney to defend me, my apartment, food, my car, and child support. I will never have a family.

Guys, this is not your father's or grandfather's time. Learn from me. If you want to get married, find a good lady and put her under the microscope. Find out all you can about her. Then demand that you both sign a prenuptual agreement. If she does not, run from her.
hmmm

Providence, KY

#41 Aug 29, 2012
Experience wrote:
Guys:
I married the "girl of my dreams and my high school sweetheart" when I was 22. We were not popular or from wealthy families, but I thought she was the one I would spend the rest of my life with. When I got a good job making good money I decided to pop the question. Sex was great until our first child was born. It was then that I knew that I would be a good family man with a wonderful life. After our child was born she said she was no longer interested in "that stuff" (sex). I tried to be the good husband and occupied my time with our child, yard work, gardening, etc. Being a guy in my twenties and not having sex was unbearable. I finally filed for divorce and eventually moved into an apartment.
I still had a good job and I found another "lady". We dated a couple of years and talked about life and what we wanted. She wanted two children of her own and didn't mind that I had a child from a previous marriage. She had a good job and so we made plans. We married when I was 27. We had two children, a boy and a girl, by the time I turned 34. She left me a note one day to leave the house and that she wanted a divorce. I was completely devistated. She didn't even tell me why. I would of given anything to work out probelms with her, but her attorney would not allow that.
I am currently living in an apartment in the west end of town. The only things I spend my money on are for my attorney to defend me, my apartment, food, my car, and child support. I will never have a family.
Guys, this is not your father's or grandfather's time. Learn from me. If you want to get married, find a good lady and put her under the microscope. Find out all you can about her. Then demand that you both sign a prenuptual agreement. If she does not, run from her.
Shoulda stuck with the first one. Why did she not want sex anyway? U could have went to a sex therapist. Looks like the 2nd one was just a user, I'm sorry to hear about that, I wish you luck on everything.
suzie q

United States

#42 Aug 29, 2012
Experience wrote:
Guys:

good luck sir :) you seem like a decent guy and I hope you find someone to fulfill your life that is decent and good
singletomingle

Owensboro, KY

#43 Aug 29, 2012
It's all good now.... My parents always told me to get rid of old broken ass toys and throw em away or give them to the less fortunate... So yea, I play with em and then send them back to their wives! Love not having strings attached!!!
dnnd

Providence, KY

#44 Aug 30, 2012
singletomingle wrote:
It's all good now.... My parents always told me to get rid of old broken ass toys and throw em away or give them to the less fortunate... So yea, I play with em and then send them back to their wives! Love not having strings attached!!!
That doesn't even make sense. Ur practically saying ur the less fortunate dumb*ss. And u will have some strings attached when someones wife finds out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Gipe and miller juice 4 min Acquaintance 11
be alone 9 min GARADG 7
Heather Embry 20 min Faces of Meth 3
possible 22 min past 2
Boob jobs 46 min Bill 23
roids 1 hr Roids 3
Gas Prices 1 hr analyst 9
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match