married men need love too

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
desperately waiting

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2012
why cant chiks just help out the poor neglected husband?? my wife and i hardly ever make love, when we do its a routine, chore, no oral, no freaky stuff, she rides every single time theres nothing there anymore? exhausted all options! cant really leave over sex? we have kids and jobs, i just want a friend that understands, if i ever find that girl, mmmmmm yea!!! its not cheating its saving a marriage. a friend on the side, not a hoe, just a understanding friend? so ladies grab up a married guy, blow him, let him be all the freak he wants to be
REAL MEZKIN

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2012
im a freaky guy myself, love oral, giving and receiving, like to be just a little aggressive in the bed, always ready to go! but my wife is a total dud! love her and dont want to leave? i wish ladies would consider us, maybe our sex life sucks azz! i cant let my inner beast out at home! if u dont want any strings atteched, just fun and dirty friendship? u have no idea how much you would be appreciated...
Mike St charles

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Everything they said is true.
someone's wife

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Has anyone ever asked their wife how she feels? Maybe she thinks her husband is a dud. I've been cheated on by my husband and I know how bad that shatters a marriage. I didn't leave him, but it's a hurt I deal with everyday. I suggest you think twice before your bootie call. I would guess your wives deserve so much better than being cheated on.
new top

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
I will take care of neglected married men
Do It

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2012
new top wrote:
You male or female. What is your contact info?
new top

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
I am female what's your email
Do It

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Give me yours
question

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2012
What does your wife think about this???
Male From Experience

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Maybe you should try to get your wife to be your little freak guys? I know, she won't. Well convince her. Sweet talk her into it. Whisper it in her ear in public. "It would be so sexy if once you...." Tease her. I'm betting your wives are tired of you laying back in bed saying "r u going to blow me tonight?" Quit being the lame turd of a husband and show some motivation. I speak from experience. Once I started giving my wife the sweet nothings I used to when I was working on hooking up with her, things all changed. Now as long as I keep up with my honey do's around the house and give her that little pinch on the ass or bite on the ear she's freak nasty in bed. It's a win win I'm telling you.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 27, 2012
It's a sad sad day when sex becomes Chore-like. Ick! My husband did cheat on me but you can bet your sweet azzes it was because it was lacking at home. he was just a douche

I hope to never ever be in that kind situation!
yippie

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2012
Most men lose touch on what turns their wife on and things just "go with the flow"... Try new stuff during sex, don't ask just do it, if u want head, talk dirty to her, don't politely ask for it per say... U can't just throw em in the sack and expect them to be automatically turned on, work her up to it! Keep ur vows guys, the guilt will eat u alive, that is if u have a heart
hello

Belton, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="someone's wife"]Has anyone ever asked their wife how she feels? Maybe she thinks her husband is a dud. I've been cheated on by my husband and I know how bad that shatters a marriage. I didn't leave him, but it's a hurt I deal with everyday. I suggest you think twice before your bootie call. I would guess your wives deserve so much better than being cheated on.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Been cheated on and I too stayed. The problem is it will never be the same. He regrets it and he can't fix the hurt in my heart. We have moved pass it but like I said it's not the same. He broke our vows.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 27, 2012
new top wrote:
I am just wondering what you get out of this. Is it money, gifts, a sense of power? What?
new top

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I am just wondering what you get out of this. Is it money, gifts, a sense of power? What?
honestly I don't want a long term relationship or any of the drama of dating. I work and don't have time to keep a relationship. married men who are unhappy with sex at home provide me with a no strings physical release.
brokenheartedlad y

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2012
hello wrote:
[QUOTE who="someone's wife"]Has anyone ever asked their wife how she feels? Maybe she thinks her husband is a dud. I've been cheated on by my husband and I know how bad that shatters a marriage. I didn't leave him, but it's a hurt I deal with everyday. I suggest you think twice before your bootie call. I would guess your wives deserve so much better than being cheated on."

I agree. Been cheated on and I too stayed. The problem is it will never be the same. He regrets it and he can't fix the hurt in my heart. We have moved pass it but like I said it's not the same. He broke our vows.
very true.... Will NEVER be the same.... Did he only cheat 1 time? My husband has "broken vows" on several occasions but I still stay cause I made vows too and want to keep them. My friends say I'm crazy but I don't know if I could make it financially on only 1 income:(
Forever Punished

Owensboro, KY

#19 Aug 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="someone's wife"]Has anyone ever asked their wife how she feels? Maybe she thinks her husband is a dud. I've been cheated on by my husband and I know how bad that shatters a marriage. I didn't leave him, but it's a hurt I deal with everyday. I suggest you think twice before your bootie call. I would guess your wives deserve so much better than being cheated on.[/QUOTE]
I'm there now, I was unfaithful before we were engaged. I love my wife dearly. She didn't leave me but she's doing much worse, she's making sure to not let me ever forget how I hurt her. The only way I can prove my love for her is to suffer every day for the rest of my life.
Understand

Owensboro, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2012
Holy sheet!!! My wife is a hassle just to be around too! Ohhhh my god!, why girls? Why be that way AFTER you married You turn into a old grumpy witch! Cut the punanny off!! Cut the bj short?? Don't even finish it anymore? Let alone the fight to get you down there!!? I know my wife will read this, so u know who I am! Get off the computer dear, come see me in the next room.. I can't act like I'm a happy satisfied sir anymore!! Start noticing me or I will be forced to seek attention from another, I'm sorry but it has to be this way. Your not the same person I married
Ha ha ha

Owensboro, KY

#21 Aug 28, 2012
Does such a girl exist?!!! If she does? Please bump into me!! I need u in my life

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#23 Aug 28, 2012
You guys need to grow up. Too immature to get married in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber colburn 29 min Never ever compare 3
Brandi Barker 42 min Haha 11
jeff berry 44 min Jeff berry 4
melissa wilson 59 min _someone_ 7
Someday My King Will Come 1 hr Erotica 2
Reggie 'Slug' Ragland 1 hr Blonde 20
Daviess County Detention Center 1 hr tripping 15
Todd Inman 2 hr wow 23
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search