United States

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Dumb
lol

Cadiz, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2013
got it figured out wrote:
He doesn't know the law
He's the one with the law degree. People don't get law degrees by NOT knowing the law.
Courious

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Are you talking about Kuegel or one of the others ??
JCP

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2013
The Commonwealth Attorney is Bruce Kuegel.
JCP

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2013
And good luck getting him to do his job even if you do have a valid case. Unless it's high profile and been splashed on the front page of the paper...
Wonder

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Sometimes even big newspaper articles won't do it..If he gets mad will dig his heals in and for sure will not do anything. Of course he loves plea deals. But sadly that is a pattern all over the country. ...if your problem has been investigated by a police agency and he will not go before the grand jury. I don''t know what to suggest except to plead your case gain and ask if there is any other information you may can do leg work and supply for him ... further review .
JCP

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2013
If you have a case and you know it should be handled but the CA refuses can you not take it to the Grand Jury yourself?
Think So

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2013
I have been told you can indeed do that. And that is just what I would do...
i know

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2013
That the Commonwealth Attorney doesn't see eye to eye with many who take their cases to him. I'm amazed at how many "civil cases" that should certainly be considered criminal there are. But civil gets it off his back. I believe he has a duty to fight with/for the people who put him in office. Can't say that I've seen much of that. I have been personally disappointed to say the least as have others I know. Good luck with whatever issue you are dealing with.
goober

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2013
I don't know for sure, but the one that I've seen In my last few cases was a really good guy. He actually cares about people I can tell. I wish I could remember his name so I could say,"thanks." I wish people would stop judging people without walking in their shoes. You want to put the Commonwealth Attorney down like you think you can do his job better than he can.Funny thing is what do all you people putting him down do for a living? Probably working in a factory somewhere,lol.There is a reason he has his job,and a reason you don't have his job.You people are more than likely all adults,and your acting like high school thugs.Grow up,and get over it.Leave people alone and stop trying to knock someone down.
Nomad

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2014
My dealings with Owensboro CA have been educational. This guy must make some tough judgements. He definitely is nobody's fool. He does not rush to judgement. He lays out the law and patiently explains what the case requires and where it falls way short if that is necessary. I believe him to be a man of the highest integrity. Owensboro has done herself proud with one of her own. He has a budget to manage and can't be wasting money on cases the Commonwealth cannot win. Well done Owensboro! Try to keep this guy as long as you can!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temps agencies who only do swab test 10 min Hobo 1
Ashley Tatum 20 min Crystal 2
Truth behind edgefit 21 min Iknowthetruth 13
michael cooper 41 min intrested 4
Dairy Queen New Hartford Rd 43 min Cuban Foot Long S... 4
To them 56 min Lies 1
Mike Lee 1 hr Lord have mercy 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance