I finally realize.
blind

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Now that I finally realize the truth after being blind for so long.I find myself sitting here thinking,what now?This is very painful,and I'm shocked.Where do I go from here?
curious

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2013
blind wrote:
Now that I finally realize the truth after being blind for so long.I find myself sitting here thinking,what now?This is very painful,and I'm shocked.Where do I go from here?
what did you do?
12luvu

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2013
back to where you were when you were happy
Blind

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
I don't remember how to get back there.I don't know what made me think I could get over this,but I can't.How can I just forget?I want all memory of this whipped from me for ever.I don't want to feel this,and now it's too late.There is no turning back,the sight will never be the same again.I felt this in my heart,and I knew that I was gonna have a rough couple of months.God,please give me the strength to forget this memory.
Jus a person

Newburgh, IN

#5 Feb 9, 2013
I too am with u, I lost my soul when I lost my love!! We will make it though this I kno that n my heart!! One day at a time we must fight on! Good luck & I will pray for u!
Jus a person

Newburgh, IN

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I have prayed for death butt it did not come!
We must jus let the pain go there is nothing we can do!!
u can

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Jus a person wrote:
you can do something about it to make it better.I just did,and I feel a lot better,but they are gonna be mad.
Easy

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
You'll just do the same old stuff you've been doing.
Jesse

Nebo, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2013
You need to realize, you need to recognize, you need to see, you need to understand, you need to comprehend, you need a government program...
hello

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2013
what are we talking about "blind?"
seriously

Dunmor, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Jus a person wrote:
Don't pray for death, God will give you death. It just won't be your own. Pray for hope, he will give you reasons to be hopeful. Pray for peace, he will give you reasons to feel peace.
Hello

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Good morning. Do hope you are feeling better. :)
rlm

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Put it in GOD's hands...he brings true peace to the heart...with him all things are possible:)GOD BLESS
rlm

Madisonville, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Very sad situation for everyone,the children first.They are the innocent victims of this story.Addiction of any kind will destroy & kill but there is always hope with help "Treatment".You have to make that first step for yourself.Otherwise it's a life of Jails,Institutes or Death.I pray you make the right choice....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney at bdubs 27 min Curious 1
Stalking 1 hr Nope 3
Kesha Teasley 1 hr Bothcrazy 3
Mary Proctor 2 hr Loose 14
Indictments for September 2 hr SRV 1
Can a 16 year old date a 23 year old? (Jun '15) 6 hr Mike 138
Valentine/Jose carrillo the roofer??? 7 hr Bff4life 12

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance