#2 Feb 24, 2013
lickalot wrote:
Anyone know of a place to go shoot at that's not out very far
Schools seem to be a popular spot.
Hidden Agenda

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2013
NRA Blood Money wrote:
<quoted text>Schools seem to be a popular spot.
Nice stab.
Whittakers

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Whittakers has a public gun range. It's 5 dollars to shoot and they only take cash. Only open on Saturday and Sunday. That's the only one that I know of that is public around here.
Geebers

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Whittakers wrote:
Whittakers has a public gun range. It's 5 dollars to shoot and they only take cash. Only open on Saturday and Sunday. That's the only one that I know of that is public around here.
It has to be clean cash. It can't have blood on it nor bank robbery ink.
jddizzle

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Geebers wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to be clean cash. It can't have blood on it nor bank robbery ink.
Cool, another "liberal" (in name only) with an agenda.
The statistics say that most crimes committed with a firearm, are committed with stolen firearms, or otherwise illegally obtained firearms.
Also, assault-style weapons make up a total of 1% of violent crimes committed with firearms.

This information is readily available, you just have to read it.
You are an idiot

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2013
jddizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, another "liberal" (in name only) with an agenda.
The statistics say that most crimes committed with a firearm, are committed with stolen firearms, or otherwise illegally obtained firearms.
Also, assault-style weapons make up a total of 1% of violent crimes committed with firearms.
This information is readily available, you just have to read it.
Your response has nothing to do with anything anyone posted. Go back to your Fox News Sunday shows, you humorless reactionary neocon tea bagger moron.
jddizzle

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response has nothing to do with anything anyone posted. Go back to your Fox News Sunday shows, you humorless reactionary neocon tea bagger moron.
It was a response to the implications that gun owners are typically criminal or violent in nature.
Nah, I'm a libertarian. Nice try though.
You are an idiot

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2013
jddizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a response to the implications that gun owners are typically criminal or violent in nature.
Nah, you're not a true libertarian. You wouldn't have been so quick to pull the "typical liberal" card. Nice try though.
sweet1234

Owensboro, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2013
jddizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
There was implication that gun owners are typically criminal or violent in nature. It's called a joke.
sweet1234

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2013
sweet1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was implication that gun owners are typically criminal or violent in nature. It's called a joke.
*no implication*
Funny

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2013
jddizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Look at all the people in the service. When they go to war, they TRY to kill the people their fighting.
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
You shouldn't own a gun unless you have a place to train with it
hilarious

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Your response has nothing to do with anything anyone posted. Go back to your Fox News Sunday shows, you humorless reactionary neocon tea bagger moron.
It's pretty funny how you blame everything on Fox News. If anything is typical, that's typical.
hilarious

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 24, 2013
lickalot wrote:
It's my rights to own a guy even if I do not have a place to train at.
Indeed it is. Last time I checked, it was part if the Constitution. Sadly that doesn't mean much any more.
You are an idiot

Owensboro, KY

#18 Feb 24, 2013
hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty funny how you blame everything on Fox News. If anything is typical, that's typical.
When I previously blame something on Fox News?!?
Geebers

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News doesn't kill people. People kill people.
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 24, 2013
lickalot wrote:
It's my rights to own a guy even if I do not have a place to train at.
With rights come responsibilities. You should have to prove yourself worthy of gun ownership, not just be a pimple faced thug with some money to spend .
Skipper

Henderson, KY

#22 Feb 24, 2013
I imagine you have a small penis and a case o arrested development . Why in the world do you need a gun?
Freud Dude

Owensboro, KY

#23 Feb 24, 2013
Skipper wrote:
I imagine you have a small penis and a case o arrested development . Why in the world do you need a gun?
Of course he has a small penis. Why else would he feel the need to give himself a sexually reaffirming name like lickalot? LMFAO!!!!
Lol

United States

#24 Feb 24, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably TheRealOldSchool using one of his alternate names who accused you. He thinks everyone that disagrees with him is the same person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly and Laura Flahardy 1 min Imaflahardy 19
lookin to be domd fem 4 min Bi-BtmMale 2
Why are mothers always threatened by step mothers? (Jan '12) 27 min Truth 111
Dennae hatfield 1 hr go for it 5
So freddie greer found another dumb bitch i see ! 2 hr Caughtupintodeep 4
That girl 2 hr Gladweregood 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr NO more Rep 611
Owensboro Country Club cook 7 hr Jeremy Crandall 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages