Century Aluminum
Curious

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Applied for Hawesville plant about two weeks ago. Anyone know when they are going to start interviews? Says they are accepting apps till August 15th.
Sister

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2014
Curious wrote:
Applied for Hawesville plant about two weeks ago. Anyone know when they are going to start interviews? Says they are accepting apps till August 15th.
. I can ask my husband and see he no he works there he bend there for 42 years now so he no ever thing that goes on there
Wish I knew

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 7, 2014
Curious wrote:
Hope it is soon! Try their plant in Robards, they are hiring there too....good luck,,! Took the Work Keys test just to apply for them...
Curious

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2014
Just got a call today and have an interview next week along with simulation.
JEFF

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2014
How do you apply? I went to the website but it says no job openings.
Sister

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2014
valtrexcream wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your husband?....Chris...he likes to beat people...except men...he will turn fighting a man down anytime...seen it first hand...
Hell no it is not Chris... Has he bend there that long. If so what is his last name.
Btw

Shelbyville, IN

#14 Aug 11, 2014
JEFF wrote:
How do you apply? I went to the website but it says no job openings.
Hancock Career center for their plant in lewisport, online for Sebree plant www.centurysebree.com ....it will give you their address to apply by mail, or fax your resume w/ Work keys scores
hearditall

Centertown, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2014
Sister wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no it is not Chris... Has he bend there that long. If so what is his last name.
He also is a liar....and a cop caller...trying to hide his abusiveness...glad you have a better husband....
Apple bottom

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Aug 11, 2014
Actually he's a good husband. ;) sound jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart 12 min Target or bust 6
Brett Hudson 15 min Keep digging 1
GoldenHawk tattoo and piercing (Aug '11) 19 min Mark 62
Barbara Elisabeth Neal 28 min Liz 7
Leslie redd 1 hr Run far away 2
Racheal Worthington is missing. Anyone know whe... 1 hr family 18
Shannon at Chautauqua Park 1 hr SMD 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages