Since: Oct 13

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 9, 2014
We are considering buying a home in the Brookhill subdivision and I was hoping to get some feedback on that area. It looks like a nice neighborhood but we have not been here very long and don't know much about the area. Any help would be appreciated
hiya

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2014
Its very nice. Good location too. Anything east side especially hwy54 is top notch. I live in heartlands myself
harper

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2014
That is a nice neighborhood. But be prepared for bad traffic congestion several times a day. Traffic does not flow very well on and around 54! It certainly deterred us from buying over there.
Country House

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 10, 2014
It is a very nice neighborhood. I like that it is connected to the green belt. House's at different price points. Lots of kids and families. Its cramped for my taste. Lots of houses packed in on top of each other. For the money I'd prefer a smaller neighborhood or something in the country. But to each there own.
captain obvious

Hawesville, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2014
hiya wrote:
Its very nice. Good location too. Anything east side especially hwy54 is top notch. I live in heartlands myself
Wasn't the heartlands built by Jagoe?
page

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2014
captain obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't the heartlands built by Jagoe?
Yeap, that is why I wouldn't move to one of them! They are crap built houses that cost way to much!
hiya

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2014
page wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, that is why I wouldn't move to one of them! They are crap built houses that cost way to much!
actually youre wrong. They are well built. They have a high reputation and stand behind their work. The amish frame them...our house was brand new and with exception of the crappy GE appliances the houses come with...we couldn't be happier. No major problems. And a couple minor issues...all of which were taken care of within the week. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Jagoe home.. but I will never buy a GE appliance ever again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron and Brandon Knott 4 min Eat My Shorts 7
Mark Howard? 9 min Sick of liars 8
Pink building on walnut?? 30 min Letitbe 3
Brittany McCarthy 40 min Hmmmm 1
Texas Roadhouse! Anyone else? 40 min justagirl 17
cody tong (Oct '11) 2 hr Chris 14
Alexis Hall and Lacey Laforce are friends now ? 2 hr Good one 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance