3rd chance auto sales
CoJo

Owensboro, KY

#64 Feb 21, 2013
Of course they put tracking devices on their cars. If you don't pay, they're coming for it. It's common sense, people. If you remove it, expect to pay out the ass for it. They are not the only car lot that uses tracking devices, either. Also, my brother is buying a car from them with no problems. My cousin, however, is buying a car from them and has had to take it in 3 times to get it fixed. They offered her a new vehicle because she was still within her 30 day warranty, but she declined because she apparently loves her new car. If you don't want to end up with a crap car, have a mechanic inspect it before you buy it..
renee

Chicago, IL

#65 Feb 21, 2013
CoJo wrote:
Of course they put tracking devices on their cars. If you don't pay, they're coming for it. It's common sense, people. If you remove it, expect to pay out the ass for it. They are not the only car lot that uses tracking devices, either. Also, my brother is buying a car from them with no problems. My cousin, however, is buying a car from them and has had to take it in 3 times to get it fixed. They offered her a new vehicle because she was still within her 30 day warranty, but she declined because she apparently loves her new car. If you don't want to end up with a crap car, have a mechanic inspect it before you buy it..
The mechanic they have is a joke. I took my car in three times because the car was having issues with starting every time Jeff would look at it and act liked he fixed it and every time it would do the same thing. I finally got tired of it and found a real mechanic that fixed it.
angelface

Bellevue, WA

#66 Feb 21, 2013
yes thats true...Ive had to take My truck back 3 times for maintenance & the problems still remaim! I feel Scam'd...I have already paid so much money to them for My truck I refuse to just let them have it back & I lose everything so, guess stuck with it for now!...Do Not Buy Vehicle from 3rd chance!
BBob

Cary, IL

#67 Feb 21, 2013
Buncha crooks! I know ive dealt with them
Occ

Madisonville, KY

#68 Feb 26, 2013
F*** them they are a bunch of crooks never seen a place come an get a car for being a week late on the payment but they sure will. Wouldn't recommend them to my dog
tracy d

Nashville, TN

#69 May 10, 2013
truth wrote:
3rd chance is a scam! if u notice on ur payment only hlf of it goes twards ur payment & tha otha hlf goes in ther pockets,,FACT!
. No stupid it's called interest
whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

#70 May 10, 2013
installer wrote:
ha ha ha. who gave you this bs info? cars are bought "as is". does that mean bring it back or quit paying if something happens to it? nope
<quoted text>
Read the lemon law idiot
whatever

Hopkinsville, KY

#71 May 10, 2013
almost buyer

Madisonville, KY

#72 Apr 5, 2014
I went to buy a truck they said was good to go. Put a gasket on it a few days before and thats all it needed. Test drive it and smell gas, pop the hood and smoke coming out. Said they would fix so came back next day still smelt gas. Said they had to put an o-ring and a line on it. Said they wud air the smell out. Test drive again and it breaks down 4 blocks down the rd. They sell junk and their mechanic needs to find a new line of work. And they have rude persons working there. Too busy to be bothered from talking on their cell phones. And thats the manager.
hmmm

United States

#73 Jun 1, 2014
I know for a fact they hire unlicensed mechanics...and one is a felon!
tracking device truth

Owensboro, KY

#74 Jun 1, 2014
Bought a jeep from them paid cash...and I found a gps device for tracking under the dash too.
nathan

Owensboro, KY

#75 Jun 2, 2014
they have the BBC sticker on their door and shouldn't as they lost the accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. WORST place to go intown. rude and have crappy cars. I went and looked at a g6 highly over blue book value and when I showed them it had a gash in hood his was reply was It will still sell.. im like not to me... go to skillmans hes the best. can buy a great warranty thru him... 3rd chance is the worst place ever.. sticker needs to b taken off and stomped on. buddy had 2 wait 3 months to get plate so he took car back and put key in mail box. acted all surprised when he toldem it was bc they were lazy
wow

United States

#76 Jun 2, 2014
Can nothing happen to them for having unlicensed mechanics? I thought that was agenst the law!?
wow

Mountain View, CA

#79 Jun 4, 2014
I'd like to throw it right in Kathleen's shitter
Have the 4 1 1

Owensboro, KY

#80 Jun 5, 2014
hmmm wrote:
I know for a fact they hire unlicensed mechanics...and one is a felon!
who the f cares! people do change their lives! NOT ALL but some actually do!
Dang

Bowling Green, KY

#81 Jun 8, 2014
Kathleen's infatuated.She looked for love in the wrong plqce
well

Bowling Green, KY

#82 Jun 8, 2014
If I was to want to have affair.It be right there.wine her dine her 69 her.
mousey

United States

#83 Jun 9, 2014
I have bought 3 cars from them and thay done me right every time it only cost me a case of beer for them fix my stuff and there payed off so kiss my a
well

Bowling Green, KY

#84 Jun 9, 2014
Inside she does.gotta keep image though.beautiful girl sweetheart too.
Your credits messed up u get what ya get from used car lot.u can't get a brand new car for free.even new ones breakdown.I got a 17000$ truck that has issues but its paid for so pee on it.quit dissing go buy somewhere else ya don't like the cars.
But if Kathleen gets divorce I wanna be inline.she would be a good wife material.loves racing looks great a mans dream.make people feel good about themselves instead of like crap people
mecanic

United States

#85 Jun 9, 2014
the mechanic was fired and went to j bluegrass down the road and is not fixing cars there just like he didn't fix them at 3rd chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy That works in Calhoun? 23 min Someone 9
Jermaine m lee 25 min sarah stoddart 7
Brent Roberts (Nov '11) 26 min Jess 41
James Simon 27 min Joker 4
Cut-outs made from stolen wood 52 min Concerned Citizen 1
Staples closing 1 hr Truth 5
You know who you are 1 hr Bud 3
lady at smothers cussing my kids 5 hr Please Urself 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance