3rd chance auto sales
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
me

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Don't buy from them they put tracking devices on all their cars and truck. They are located under the dash and plug in to the diagnostic port.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
me wrote:
Don't buy from them they put tracking devices on all their cars and truck. They are located under the dash and plug in to the diagnostic port.
Lol no they dont
shaggy boom

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
How could u possibly know this Mr me? Unless you claim to work there. I bought from them a while ago, don't have it anymore, but if they were "following" my every move, they def would have called the law. Lol
Pyongyang

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
I will only buy from 17th chance auto sales, 3rd chance is for losers.
chance

Newburgh, IN

#5 Sep 12, 2012
from what i see, they are good guys.
me

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2012
shaggy boom wrote:
How could u possibly know this Mr me? Unless you claim to work there. I bought from them a while ago, don't have it anymore, but if they were "following" my every move, they def would have called the law. Lol
I don't work for them.....I bought a car from them and the check engine light came on. I hooked my scanner up and it wouldn't read. After looking at the plug I discovered something was plugged into the port. I unplugged it and traced the wire and it ran to a box. I called the number on the box and it was a tracking device
me

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Needless to say its no longer on my car

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Dunmor, KY

#8 Sep 12, 2012
me wrote:
Needless to say its no longer on my car
I work on a lot of cars for them they didn't put that on the car. Probably didn't know it was there or they would have done something when you unplugged it.

The car is technically theirs anyway if they want to track it that's their right get over it or don't go through buy here pay here
eXcUsEmE!

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Why should you care anyway?
buyer

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Yes the are a great car lot 2 buy from . I've been with them for 2 years .. Never have had a issue with them... And yes they do track ur car .. Bc of the losers that don't pay there car payment and try to hide out ..
Ç
me

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2012
buyer wrote:
Yes the are a great car lot 2 buy from . I've been with them for 2 years .. Never have had a issue with them... And yes they do track ur car .. Bc of the losers that don't pay there car payment and try to hide out ..
Ç
I paid the car off when I bought it. I didn't do a buy here pay here.
nice advice

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Isn't this like putting cameras in a changing room. U havnt paid for it yet but doesn't mean they have the right to watch u?? But glad u shared so now folks won't buy cars from them.
Good-girl!!!

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2012
And if they are following you they wouldn't call the police on you if you where doing something illegal because they where busted some years ago for the same thing!!!! They use to be 2nd chance all they are is a bunch of crooks!!!
kathy graves

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2012
I find all this funny since no one is brave enough to put their name on here. If you are simply making a comment then why hide? Unless its all lies? And no I'm not family, I don't work there, or know them. Just know folks who have bought from them.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Owensboro, KY

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Maybe it was a former rental car. Some rental car businesses have tracking devices to recover cars when they aren't returned to them.
john lynch

Owensboro, KY

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Linus Lieberman wrote:
Maybe it was a former rental car. Some rental car businesses have tracking devices to recover cars when they aren't returned to them.
my wife bought a car from them. She did do the buy here pay here and after reading this comment I checked her trailblazer out and sure enough there is a box of some sort hooked into the computer port. The factory port is hooked into this box and the "fake port is what customers see
charlie

Owensboro, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2012
hey mr me would you consider selling this tracking device?
me

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 12, 2012
charlie wrote:
hey mr me would you consider selling this tracking device?
yes
hmmm

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Good-girl!!!"]A nd if they are following you they wouldn't call the police on you if you where doing something illegal because they where busted some years ago for the same thing!!!! They use to be 2nd chance all they are is a bunch of crooks!!![/QUOTE]

The owner is tommy, Nicky, and roger Lee Hayden's dad Earl. I doubt many people think the same way u do.
In love

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The owner is tommy, Nicky, and roger Lee Hayden's dad Earl. I doubt many people think the same way u do.
Ya and their sister Kathleen works there such a gorgeous classy girl I ld do anything to be with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lamont jackson 14 min yomomma 6
adam carter 25 min isthatso 20
Richie Ellis 27 min whatsup 3
Mitchell Johnson at US bank 44 min Zach Dean 5
Jake leach 47 min Hmm 2
Family Court 50 min curious 3
Southern All Stars 1 hr Jerome 137

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance