First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just saying

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2013
There are some rude little bitches working in there.
the boro

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Horrible place to shop,might as well buy new,customer service is horrible
lover

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Do they sell plus sizes?
homegirl

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Sep 22, 2013
No.just itty bitty sizes
plus size

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2013
this town needs a plus size womens resale shop. not everyone is a size 2 and most of the "fat" clothes in this town look like moomoos tents or granny clothes
Sarah

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Sep 22, 2013
plus size wrote:
this town needs a plus size womens resale shop. not everyone is a size 2 and most of the "fat" clothes in this town look like moomoos tents or granny clothes
Why don't you just LOSE WEIGHT so youcan fit into NORMAL sized clothes. STOP EATING JUNK.
The last thing we need in Owensboro is a FATTY store. We need to get rid of the FAT.
The reason they make ugly FAT clothes is so that you won't want to own them. If all you can find in your size is a moomoo, you are TOO FAT.
plus size

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just LOSE WEIGHT so youcan fit into NORMAL sized clothes. STOP EATING JUNK.
The last thing we need in Owensboro is a FATTY store. We need to get rid of the FAT.
The reason they make ugly FAT clothes is so that you won't want to own them. If all you can find in your size is a moomoo, you are TOO FAT.
wow sarah did you get dumped for a "fatty" you seem a little bitter. guess your guy wanted a real woman who would cook a good meal for her man and sit down with him and enjoy it. I guess you should find your next man at Abercrombie and Fitch and enjoy puking salads together :) happy weekend to ya!!
Sarah

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Sep 22, 2013
plus size wrote:
<quoted text>
wow sarah did you get dumped for a "fatty" you seem a little bitter. guess your guy wanted a real woman who would cook a good meal for her man and sit down with him and enjoy it. I guess you should find your next man at Abercrombie and Fitch and enjoy puking salads together :) happy weekend to ya!!
Just hate to have to even look at a FATTY. See, all you FATTIES think about is a good MEAL with your man. REALLY ?? Can't you even stop thinking or talking about FOOD? There 's much more to a relationship than FOOD. If you weren't so FAT, you would know that.
Eat to live, don't live to eat. I'm very happy and healthy and can shop in NORMAL stores for clothes.
Supermarkets should not even sell ice cream or cookies to you FATTIES.
plus size

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Just hate to have to even look at a FATTY. See, all you FATTIES think about is a good MEAL with your man. REALLY ?? Can't you even stop thinking or talking about FOOD? There 's much more to a relationship than FOOD. If you weren't so FAT, you would know that.
Eat to live, don't live to eat. I'm very happy and healthy and can shop in NORMAL stores for clothes.
wow you are all kinds of butthurt aren't ya lol that's ok cause I can buy clothes at regular stores too. I don't eat cookies and ice cream cutie pie because I am a diabetic. and there is alot more to a relationship than food. duh. shallow girls like you will be used for sex and bootie and tossed aside with the trash and replaced by real women with curves :) enjoy your starvation
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just LOSE WEIGHT so youcan fit into NORMAL sized clothes. STOP EATING JUNK.
Why do u just go f off cause not every one can be a little person, me personally and a size 7 pole is not a good look on me if I was smaller I'd look like a meth head, second we also get pregnant and gain weight , third I bet u cant find ur d*** thru all ur "fat" so why don't u just go on somewhere with all that bs and stop trying to make ur self feel better, also not every " fat " person is "fat" because of food.
frazier

Owensboro, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Sounds like Sarah needs a twinkie, maybe she jellous
bigbustout

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2013
This is a totally innocent question, but do most larger women get freaked out when a smaller guy hits on them? Reason I'm asking is because I love the big girls, but they always seem a little awkward when I politely hit on them.
plus size

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2013
bigbustout wrote:
This is a totally innocent question, but do most larger women get freaked out when a smaller guy hits on them? Reason I'm asking is because I love the big girls, but they always seem a little awkward when I politely hit on them.
is bigger girls are used to having smaller guys hit on us as a joke. plus we will more than likely snap you little dudes in half

Since: Jul 13

Owensboro, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Hold on! I am a curvy girl and I love it! Plus I am a 100% healthy! I don't eat junk food either! I don't eat candy, chocolate, or anything sugary! So before you go judging someone on how they look I would think twice. Sounds to me like we have a case of jealousy. Also, the more curvier women I know don't find it creepy when thin dudes hit on them, unless they just aren't used to it.
:-/

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>Just hate to have to even look at a FATTY. See, all you FATTIES think about is a good MEAL with your man. REALLY ?? Can't you even stop thinking or talking about FOOD? There 's much more to a relationship than FOOD. If you weren't so FAT, you would know that.
Sadly anorexic methheads are allowed to have an opinion as well.
Sarah

Lady Lake, FL

#17 Sep 23, 2013
[QUOTE who=":-/"]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

I am not anorexic and I don't do drugs. I just hate FAT people.
Stop eating and you will get thinner. Eating is the only way to get fat....just stop already.
Think before you put that twinkie in your mouth
smh

United States

#18 Sep 23, 2013
People like you Sarah will had karma bite you in your butt one day. Learn this listen my dear friend. 99.9% of women that are curvy with a little weight and beautiful faces have the best hearts. They can lose weight if they choice and a man has one hot sexy ass woman. However, a skinny ass has attitudes such as yourself and chances are very good as you get older you will gain weight. Then my had a fat ass bitch. So dear watch what you say cause it will come back to haunt you.
bigbustout

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2013
I'll run the risk of being snapped in half!
bigbustout

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2013
MeeganNicole I think you and I should meet! Or at least further correspond via email.
:-/

Owensboro, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2013
Sarah wrote:
[QUOTE who=":-/"]<quoted text>
"

I am not anorexic and I don't do drugs. I just hate FAT people.
Stop eating and you will get thinner. Eating is the only way to get fat....just stop already.
Think before you put that twinkie in your mouth
Obviously you are proving how uneducated you really are. Calorie consumption is one of many factors in a persons weight. I would explain but it's obvious you wouldn't understand but one point quickly... If a person does stop eating they will only lose weight for a short period of time. At that point your body naturally goes into survival mode, thinking that you are starving, and you will actually gain more weight back when you do eat because your body stock piles fat and calories for later use. That's why most diets are called yo-yo diets because restricting your calorie intake severely actually causing the opposite result of what the dieter wants. I really hope your meth brain isn't burnt too bad to understand that yet and if it is I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for married horny woman 35+ 6 min bigwilly 50
Givin bjs at ramada 50 min bigwilly 14
Best Mustang Mechanic in OBKY 1 hr ssjjoo 4
Cute Short Girl at Menards 1 hr Joe joe 6
hot girls needed!!! 1 hr Roy William Henry 2
Truck stop on 60 1 hr Big lips 9
Dr. Randall King 1 hr sad 13

Flood Watch for Daviess County was issued at March 03 at 5:24AM EST

Owensboro Dating
Find my Match