married

Owensboro, KY

#22 Feb 13, 2013
alivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not judging you I just said i have other priorities. You cant compare purses to cars thats a totally different ballgame. A car has to be safe and reliable. I dont depend on my purse to do anything but hold stuff.
Of course you were judging! That's what your whole post was about.

If you're satisfied with Walmart, fine. But quit judging others who choose to buy clothes and accessories in places other than Walmart.
alivia

Princeton, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2013
married wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you were judging! That's what your whole post was about.

If you're satisfied with Walmart, fine. But quit judging others who choose to buy clothes and accessories in places other than Walmart.
My post was NOT about judging it was asking why women were obsessed with them. I genuinely wanted to know what the reason was. Sorry if I didnt find those reasons legit in my own eyes and as I stated I had other priorities.
A Girl

Tucker, GA

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Some people like to buy them because of the warranty. If anything goes wrong like ripped seams, etc. you can take it in to a store or send it in and they will repair or replace it. I personally thing its stupid to spend that much on a purse, warranty or not. Yes, some of them are cute, but that's just a silly amount of money for a purse. I think the knockoffs are stupid too. If you carry one of those, it just looks like you're trying to look like you have more money than you actually do.
love coach

United States

#25 Feb 16, 2013
I have 32 coach bags and want more. i love the style amd quality of them. As a coach girl there is no reason to belittle us for our choice to indulge ourselves. I would not judge you for pursing whatever style or price range of purse you so desire.
no

Owensboro, KY

#26 Feb 17, 2013
love coach wrote:
I have 32 coach bags and want more. i love the style amd quality of them. As a coach girl there is no reason to belittle us for our choice to indulge ourselves. I would not judge you for pursing whatever style or price range of purse you so desire.
You do not lol
wally world

Cadiz, KY

#27 Feb 17, 2013
i love wally world
love coach

United States

#28 Feb 17, 2013
no wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not lol
I absolutely do. I even have coach shoes. All of my purse are real have have been purchased from nordstorms or the coach store.
Lmfao

Princeton, KY

#29 Feb 17, 2013
love coach wrote:
<quoted text>I absolutely do. I even have coach shoes. All of my purse are real have have been purchased from nordstorms or the coach store.
You should have spend the money on a Chanel purse rather than 32 coach purses.
annoying

Hopkinsville, KY

#30 Feb 17, 2013
I've never had one and I don't want one. I can get cute purses for cheaper. I don't buy sh!t for the brand!
love coach

United States

#31 Feb 17, 2013
I buy things because I like it and I just happen to like coach. I can't help it if I have exensive taste.
lmfao

Princeton, KY

#32 Feb 17, 2013
love coach wrote:
I buy things because I like it and I just happen to like coach. I can't help it if I have exensive taste.
Coach is not considered expensive. Expensive is Hermes or Chanel.
really

Owensboro, KY

#33 Feb 17, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach is not considered expensive. Expensive is Hermes or Chanel.
Expensive is relative. Coach is expensive for most people living in Owensboro Kentucky. There may be only 5% of us here, if that, that could ever afford a Hermes bag.
maybenot

Princeton, KY

#34 Feb 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Expensive is relative. Coach is expensive for most people living in Owensboro Kentucky. There may be only 5% of us here, if that, that could ever afford a Hermes bag.
If a coach purse is truly expensive, then they wouldn't be so common.
annoying

Hopkinsville, KY

#35 Feb 18, 2013
maybenot wrote:
<quoted text>
If a coach purse is truly expensive, then they wouldn't be so common.
I was thinking the same thing.
lol

Tucker, GA

#36 Feb 18, 2013
maybenot wrote:
<quoted text>If a coach purse is truly expensive, then they wouldn't be so common.
Do you really consider $200-$400 expensive??
GWSTB

United States

#37 May 18, 2013
The thing with "status symbol" purses and any purses, realistically is: they go out of season. Once the season is over with, you're ready to move on to a new purse, and you have this $300 bag that you still won't want to carry more than a few months, even if it lasts a lifetime. So, the life of the purse is kind of irrelevant unless it tears up within a couple of months.
I would never buy one of these purses because I honestly find them ugly- they look extraordinarily generic, and throwing a few rotated Cs on them isn't very imaginative in the design department. If I were going to drop that kind of money on a purse (and I'm not), it would be on a Lucky or Fossil or something that's actually cute and doesn't look like a grandma bag.
uncle hornet

Owensboro, KY

#38 May 18, 2013
Just more examples of women with a herd mentality.As a man you just don't appeal to me with something everyone else has.That shows me our life together will be spent with you keeping up with what so in so has got.Instead of focusing on us.I also know that a woman whos able to show her individuality is secure in herself.A good strong woman.
lipstick

Princeton, KY

#39 May 18, 2013
love coach wrote:
Me too. My gf's always have expensive taste too.
simpleton

Owensboro, KY

#40 May 18, 2013
^^^ahhh^^^what a man.. what a man..what a mighty mighty good man
uncle hornet

Owensboro, KY

#41 May 18, 2013
lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. My gf's always have expensive taste too.
This has been said by others but Coach is not expensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Velotta is so freaking HOT 2 min Oral44oboro 1
Looking for DJ Sands 4 min So done who knows 4
is glove single yet 9 min Ugottabekidding 2
Iva Ellis 21 min Fabulous 1
Carrey Moore 1 hr Johnnyboy 10
Best Singers in DaBoro 1 hr Yes 8
Thank you a nice Mcdonald's employee 2 hr Mcdonalds Manager 24
Are catholics real Christans? 3 hr Bike guy 54

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web