First Prev
of 3
Next Last
alivia

Greenville, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Whats the deal with these coach bags and why every chick seems to want one? I mean I have seen a few cute ones but seriously the cost brand new is 300+ dollars! Thats more than half of my mortgage payment. I would rather spend that money on anything but a stupid purse. I just dont get why ppl are willing to pay sooo much!
pattty

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2013
alivia wrote:
Whats the deal with these coach bags and why every chick seems to want one? I mean I have seen a few cute ones but seriously the cost brand new is 300+ dollars! Thats more than half of my mortgage payment. I would rather spend that money on anything but a stupid purse. I just dont get why ppl are willing to pay sooo much!
I feel the same way, honey. Of course though I'm not that high maintenence; just a simple gal.
married

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
because they are amazing quality products. plus, have you ever heard of the coach outlet stores? they sell all the out of season bags and discounted stuff. so, you'll get a quality bag for half or a quarter of the original price.$80 for a quality product that will last? yep, sounds good.
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I have 3 that I bought at the outlet mall in Foley Alabama...outstanding quality...but to answer your question, I'm guessing that about 85-90% are not real Coach purses.
lol

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
alivia wrote:
I like coach purses, but not as much since everyone has one now. I would rather have a few expensive purses then dozens of cheap ones.
anduthinkcoachis expensive

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Your wife wants a coach purse for the same reason your daughter wants ugg boots or a northface jacket. It's a status symbol, period. You are lucky you live in Owensboro though, because if you are in Chicago, New York, or LA you would be shelling out $1000 for a Dior, Louis Vuttion, or Chanel bag. Coach is for poor people there. My suggestion, cough up the $300 so your wife's friends will continue to like her, and save you many future headaches.
kool aid

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Wear your north face jacket,
Uggs, and your coach purse and you're instantly one of the cool kids. Not. You look like Ugly Betty. A wannabe. Get a life.
pattty

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
kool aid wrote:
Wear your north face jacket,
Uggs, and your coach purse and you're instantly one of the cool kids. Not. You look like Ugly Betty. A wannabe. Get a life.
But I don't care about being the cool kid anymore.
Highschool is done and over with. I say if they don't like my walmart bag, then screw them. LOL
alivia

Greenville, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
pattty wrote:
<quoted text>But I don't care about being the cool kid anymore.
Highschool is done and over with. I say if they don't like my walmart bag, then screw them. LOL
Im with you Patty. Its a purse. I have never paid over 20 bucks for a purse and I never will. High quality? Its a purse that carries junk. There is nothing more beneficial about a coach purse than a walmart purse.
alivia

Greenville, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
married wrote:
because they are amazing quality products. plus, have you ever heard of the coach outlet stores? they sell all the out of season bags and discounted stuff. so, you'll get a quality bag for half or a quarter of the original price.$80 for a quality product that will last? yep, sounds good.
Id rather spend 80 bucks on a night out with my husband not a purse. I guess i just have other priorities.
l must say

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
No price is too high to pay for a purse. If you like it, you buy it. Simple.
alivia

Greenville, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
l must say wrote:
No price is too high to pay for a purse. If you like it, you buy it. Simple.
Thats ridiculous. You may have all the money in the world but we budget our money so we can have a nice home and food on the table. A purse is the least of my concern.
l must say

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
alivia wrote:
<quoted text>Thats ridiculous. You may have all the money in the world but we budget our money so we can have a nice home and food on the table. A purse is the least of my concern.
And thats your right. I dont have all the money in the world. I just prefer nice purses. Who are you to say someone spending their own hard earned money for something they want it ridiculous?
l must say

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
alivia wrote:
<quoted text>Im with you Patty. Its a purse. I have never paid over 20 bucks for a purse and I never will. High quality? Its a purse that carries junk. There is nothing more beneficial about a coach purse than a walmart purse.
You will replace a walmart purse 20 times before you replace a coach purse.
pattty

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
l must say wrote:
<quoted text>
You will replace a walmart purse 20 times before you replace a coach purse.
Pretty much what you're saying is that buying a real coach purse is an investment. Wonder if the knock offs are just as strong?
l must say

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
pattty wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much what you're saying is that buying a real coach purse is an investment. Wonder if the knock offs are just as strong?
Not at all. They are very cheaply made. I had one that didnt last no time.
l must say

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
pattty wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much what you're saying is that buying a real coach purse is an investment. Wonder if the knock offs are just as strong?
Best place to buy one, is an outlet. They are alot cheaper.
married

Owensboro, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
alivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Id rather spend 80 bucks on a night out with my husband not a purse. I guess i just have other priorities.
And that's your business. But don't judge me for mine. It's not like I have 10 or something. My husband bought me one, as a graduation gift. Sure, I'd have ten if I could afford it, but there's nothing wrong with spending more money on something that will last. You don't buy the absolute cheapest car, do you? No. You buy what will get you the most value for your money.
alivia

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
l must say wrote:
<quoted text>You will replace a walmart purse 20 times before you replace a coach purse.
No sorry ive never replaced any purse for any reason other than i found one i liked better. Never had an issue with quality.
alivia

Owensboro, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
married wrote:
<quoted text>And that's your business. But don't judge me for mine. It's not like I have 10 or something. My husband bought me one, as a graduation gift. Sure, I'd have ten if I could afford it, but there's nothing wrong with spending more money on something that will last. You don't buy the absolute cheapest car, do you? No. You buy what will get you the most value for your money.
Im not judging you I just said i have other priorities. You cant compare purses to cars thats a totally different ballgame. A car has to be safe and reliable. I dont depend on my purse to do anything but hold stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Meth Head in Livermore 13 min lowlifes 6
Black guy older blue crown vic 31 min thatgirl 10
New Year's Exe 33 min Jesse 5
Tim Christy 57 min lmoa 8
Fan Club 1 hr Brittiany Matthews 15
Eric Booker called in 1 hr barebare 4
she so ugly that she thinks she's cute lmbao 1 hr lol 6
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match