First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angel

Memphis, TN

#22 Jan 25, 2013
kkkman wrote:
Why in the hell does every city in America need a MLK Blvd.? The people didnt want one here but a few negroes start whinin' and bam! Next thing ya know ....we have one. It's supid really. If I'm a white man walking down MLK in Atlanta, Memphis, New Oeleans or Detroit after dark...... I'm in the wrong part of town!
What's stupid is the reason why the people didn't want it. Why would you think that you were in the wrong neighborhood by a streets name? If that was really the case a lot of black people would really be lost.....smh lol.... seems to me some people are scared of equality, 1 of the things that Martin Luther King stood for.LOL....God bless you.
Angel

Memphis, TN

#23 Jan 25, 2013
TellMe wrote:
Would someone PLEASE tell me something positive about black people or something positive that they contribute. I realize they create jobs for the police and welfare workers and doctors to deliever their babies and help funeral homes stay in business by killing each other but aside from those things is there ANYTHING positive they contribute?????????
I have sympathy for you my fellow man for you know not what you say, Nor feel, it's in your blood, but the good thing about it is, there is hope. We all bleed red........God bless you.
god of mustard

Bellevue, WA

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text> I have sympathy for you my fellow man for you know not what you say, Nor feel, it's in your blood, but the good thing about it is, there is hope. We all bleed red........God bless you.
you did not answer his question. No one has. Do you know why the "I have dream" quote was takin off MLKs monument in Washington? He stole that speech from a white Baptist preacher. I was shocked too, cant belive a black man would steal anything. Smh.
Black thought

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jan 25, 2013
god of mustard wrote:
<quoted text> you did not answer his question. No one has. Do you know why the "I have dream" quote was takin off MLKs monument in Washington? He stole that speech from a white Baptist preacher. I was shocked too, cant belive a black man would steal anything. Smh.
Ahhh, another conspiracist's theory trying to justify their stupid reasoning why there shouldn't be an MLK day. I'm sure you love observing the holiday though.
your the one

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jan 25, 2013
The only way I can make any sense of all the hatred aimed at blacks is to believe it comes from illiterate, small minded people. How can anyone hate another human simply based on the color of their skin! I am a 56 yo white woman and am honored to have many wonderful black friends.
The ones making nasty comments might want to examine their lives and the people they associate with. Your view of blacks may really be a reflection of your own life. Birds of a feather often flock together.
Mandy

United States

#27 Jan 25, 2013
Instead of asking why we don't celebrate a murderer, why not ask why the government doesn't celebrate our veterans more? You're entitled to your beliefs, even if they are sad & pathetic. I'm not gonna argue about how everyone was created equal, how we shouldn't judge one by the color of their skin, & blah blah blah. It wouldn't do any good or change the mind of the close minded person who started this. MLK was a visionary & had the guts to stand up for mankind. But our veterans did too. I wish Veterans Day was more observed. Idk, just my lil ol two cents
brutallyhonest

United States

#28 Jan 25, 2013
Yes MLK was such a great man aka womanizer his mistress up in the hotel room where he was shot tried to crawl in the ambulance but they wouldnt let her.."it wouldnt look right" smh all black men seem to be worse than any race with this "player" ladies man mentality..not racist just bein honest.
Black thought

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jan 25, 2013
brutallyhonest wrote:
Yes MLK was such a great man aka womanizer his mistress up in the hotel room where he was shot tried to crawl in the ambulance but they wouldnt let her.."it wouldnt look right" smh all black men seem to be worse than any race with this "player" ladies man mentality..not racist just bein honest.
Yea, it's not racist at all to stereotype ALL people of a particular race. I can't believe the amount of ignorant comments people make while trying to sound accepting of different races. Always have to try to justify it with the ol' "not racist" statement.
club djs

Owensboro, KY

#30 Jan 25, 2013
brutallyhonest

United States

#31 Jan 31, 2013
Black thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it's not racist at all to stereotype ALL people of a particular race. I can't believe the amount of ignorant comments people make while trying to sound accepting of different races. Always have to try to justify it with the ol' "not racist" statement.
It's a known fact and don't get me started on the AID's epidemic smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wish i never met you 32 min story 1
Ryans 56 min tammie 9
chris farmer 1 hr love69 9
i.need a two bedroom for me and my sone 1 hr movin back 1
Lets put a stop to the crookedness at don more ... 1 hr Umm Ok 5
scotty miller 2 hr raw 2
97X... Rocks? 2 hr Clueless 6
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE