why isnt there a James Earl Ray Day

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
also

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Why does every city have a MLK jr something or other but where is the great white mens recognition?
haaah

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Seriously? Also the fact that next month is black history month? Where's Caucasian anything in this country?
ur a joke

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Face it, we have every other month. But seriously, james earl ray day? Even I wouldn't recognize a murderer.
sour grapes

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
This, folks, is the future of the white supremicists in America. See the ignorance! Watch the befuddlement! If you are really serious about this, well, here's your answer.... James Earl Ray was a murderer of a civil rights leader. No matter what you say, most white people recognize that MLK was a visionary, and a leader for rights that were denied fellow Americans. BTW, I'm a 57 yr old white guy. I voted for Obama. Twice.
White Boy

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Why are we celebrating king anyway? Civil rights and black freedom really helped this country didn't it? This is the worst shape we've been in since the great depression! Thanks black people!
black thought

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
sour grapes wrote:
This, folks, is the future of the white supremicists in America. See the ignorance! Watch the befuddlement! If you are really serious about this, well, here's your answer.... James Earl Ray was a murderer of a civil rights leader. No matter what you say, most white people recognize that MLK was a visionary, and a leader for rights that were denied fellow Americans. BTW, I'm a 57 yr old white guy. I voted for Obama. Twice.
Wow, you voted for Obama? Are you on welfare like me?
Black thought

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
White Boy wrote:
Why are we celebrating king anyway? Civil rights and black freedom really helped this country didn't it? This is the worst shape we've been in since the great depression! Thanks black people!
You're welcome! Glad to see you appreciate Obama trying to pull us out of the mess Bush left us in.
Black thought

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
also wrote:
<quoted text>
He did this country a noble service. He should be recognized, shut that whiny ass King up!!
He may have killed King, but blacks AND the open-minded whites won. The only losers were the people with your ignorant thought process
Also

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Black thought wrote:
<quoted text>He may have killed King, but blacks AND the open-minded whites won. The only losers were the people with your ignorant thought process
What exactly did you win? Food stamps an increase in welfare, more govt housing? All at the expense of the working white mans tax increases?
White Boy

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Black thought wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome! Glad to see you appreciate Obama trying to pull us out of the mess Bush left us in.
Actually he's done an even worse job than Bush and he's leading us to our doom!
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Also wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly did you win? Food stamps an increase in welfare, more govt housing? All at the expense of the working white mans tax increases?
Hi hater!
Also

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Hi hater!
Not a hater, just a hard worker who is weary of giving my money to the lazy!
TellMe

United States

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Would someone PLEASE tell me something positive about black people or something positive that they contribute. I realize they create jobs for the police and welfare workers and doctors to deliever their babies and help funeral homes stay in business by killing each other but aside from those things is there ANYTHING positive they contribute?????????
fairbeme

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2013
I'm all in favor of a John Wilks Booth day. He be my most favorite hero. WTF was that Lincoln guy thinking? Damn fool
not politically correct

White Plains, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
TellMe wrote:
Would someone PLEASE tell me something positive about black people or something positive that they contribute. I realize they create jobs for the police and welfare workers and doctors to deliever their babies and help funeral homes stay in business by killing each other but aside from those things is there ANYTHING positive they contribute?????????
Sports and rap?
kkkman

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Why in the hell does every city in America need a MLK Blvd.? The people didnt want one here but a few negroes start whinin' and bam! Next thing ya know ....we have one. It's supid really. If I'm a white man walking down MLK in Atlanta, Memphis, New Oeleans or Detroit after dark...... I'm in the wrong part of town!
blaise'

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
not politically correct wrote:
<quoted text>Sports and rap?
Rap music absolutely sucks. It's about murder, drugs, theft, sex, and prostitution. Boom boom NO!!
blaise'

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2013
kkkman wrote:
Why in the hell does every city in America need a MLK Blvd.? The people didnt want one here but a few negroes start whinin' and bam! Next thing ya know ....we have one. It's supid really. If I'm a white man walking down MLK in Atlanta, Memphis, New Oeleans or Detroit after dark...... I'm in the wrong part of town!
It's ridiculous there isn't a John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, or even a Christopher Columbus Blvd hardly anywhere. The White Man did those blacks a favor enslaving them as pets. Look at the state of civilization in countries like Africa, Uganda, Sudan!! Terrible really.
haha

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Listen to you haters. It must really suck going through life miserable and filled with so much hate and the desire to change things you aren't bold enough to openly stand up for. It's a damn shame. Please, keep crying. Our plants needs water.
Angel

Memphis, TN

#21 Jan 25, 2013
White Boy wrote:
It's sad that you have to ask, you're missing the purpose. it's all about hope and faith and love and respect for one another. It's questions like yours That causes The need for a Martin Luther King. Its not black people fault.......Jesus died for us, and we all should live by him....God is love.. And until we figure out who's really in control, there will be more depression.... God bless You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
addie tinsley a rat 4 min Addie 3
Need advice about low income couple. Everyone, ... 22 min Seeking Advice 9
Snap chat Megan Mcfadden 1 hr MdH 4
Maegan Hagan at Cravens Pool 1 hr Funny stuff 10
Go ahead try me 1 hr robert76 7
Independance Ave and streets surrounding it 1 hr Ghood 4
Snap Chat losers. Canít be real in life do hide... 1 hr Benita 5

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages