Cody David Coomes
Maury Povich

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Rednecks Suck wrote:
What's up with this inbred moron?!?
Fool still thinks that baby is his! LMFAO!!!
how sad

Chicago, IL

#3 May 24, 2013
Maury Povich wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool still thinks that baby is his! LMFAO!!!
Has he found out he isn't the father yet?
its on

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 May 24, 2013
If it isn't his then whose is it? You might want to get the name right too. Can't spell either can ya?
Your are an Idiot

Chicago, IL

#5 May 25, 2013
its on wrote:
If it isn't his then whose is it? You might want to get the name right too. Can't spell either can ya?
Actually, you're the one who can't spell...
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ky-dcdc/2...
its on

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 May 25, 2013
Your are an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you're the one who can't spell...
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ky-dcdc/2...
His names is DAVID CODY COOMBS
I do know him and Tasha
You are an Idiot

Chicago, IL

#7 May 25, 2013
its on wrote:
<quoted text>
His names is DAVID CODY COOMBS
I do know him and Tasha
You're completely wrong as usual. He's in the system...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
Does it hurt to be so stupid?
its on

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 May 25, 2013
You are an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You're completely wrong as usual. He's in the system...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
Does it hurt to be so stupid?
Just ask him! Ask Tasha! There last name is spelled COOMBS

HIS NAME IN HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS DAVID CODY COOMBS and he goes by Cody because his day's name is David also
Cody is a Coward

Chicago, IL

#10 May 25, 2013
Your are an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're the one who can't spell...
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/ky-dcdc/2...
"ASSAULT, 4TH DEGREE (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) MINOR INJURY"

Looks like hillbilly boy David Cody WhatTheFuckEver likes to beat on women. Did he beat her up because he found out the kid wasn't his??
lmao

La Vergne, TN

#11 May 25, 2013
You are an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely wrong as usual. He's in the system...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
Does it hurt to be so stupid?
h8 ta tell ya but its on is right
OPD will find out

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> h8 ta tell ya but its on is right
The court system will be notified that he gave them a false and misleading name.
its on

Chicago, IL

#13 May 25, 2013
OPD will find out wrote:
<quoted text>The court system will be notified that he gave them a false and misleading name.
He didn't give a false name. It's commonly misspelled and the first and middle names are just reversed.
its on

Chicago, IL

#14 May 25, 2013
OPD will find out wrote:
<quoted text>The court system will be notified that he gave them a false and misleading name.
And no he wasn't in jail because he beat her. He got in a fight with his dad.
What a loser Cody is

Chicago, IL

#15 May 25, 2013
You are an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely wrong as usual. He's in the system...
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
Does it hurt to be so stupid?
This David Cody looks like a typical punk sissy concealed weapon carrying druggie. No surprise his white trash friends would try to change the subject of all the charges on his record. By the looks of his mugshots, I say he's also a product of inbreeding.
Roy William Henry

Nashville, TN

#17 Apr 22, 2015
Looks like a little punk! Boogalou his dumbass!!
http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hagans chainsaw theft 6 min Grismore 6
T.J. McCoy 16 min missingmyfriend 6
Cassidy Payne 29 min Rose 7
Woman 1 hr Easy 2
Meth cooks anonymous 1 hr Best 8
One of these days 1 hr Already know 1
Who lives at 2006 circle Ave. 2 hr Trailer trash 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages