Age? Gender? Why?
Lil Green Truck

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Unhappily married
Playahata

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
32~F~~ happily married. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's tough, but we end up being closer & our bond stronger after the rough patches. Almost 15 years together and I wouldn't take away a moment. I hope you all have the same or find it one day.
Same

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
33. Female. In unhappy mine as well be common law marriage. No connection. No affection. Sleep in different rooms. Not sexually satisfied. Try to talk and work things out but he just ignores me. He lives with me and I tell him I'm done and to leave but he won't. I'm miserable. Wish he would get that way so he'd leave. I wanna find someone
I feel a connection with and a friendship that would hopefully develop into a serious relationship and then marriage for the rest of our lives. Would also want someone who wants to have a baby and be there for his family. As much as I dream about this,I don't think I'll ever be that blessed.:(
hmm

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Same wrote:
33. Female. In unhappy mine as well be common law marriage. No connection. No affection. Sleep in different rooms. Not sexually satisfied. Try to talk and work things out but he just ignores me. He lives with me and I tell him I'm done and to leave but he won't. I'm miserable. Wish he would get that way so he'd leave. I wanna find someone
I feel a connection with and a friendship that would hopefully develop into a serious relationship and then marriage for the rest of our lives. Would also want someone who wants to have a baby and be there for his family. As much as I dream about this,I don't think I'll ever be that blessed.:(
I hope you are blessed with what you ask.for.
married

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
28 female happily married for the most part.
married

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
And happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Harold Bennett 20 min Lucky seeya 2
Jessica English 25 min Chubby 3
jeff jackson 35 min Fuckyou565 2
Meth addiction 38 min Ye555p 16
Let the punishment fit the Panda 39 min OneSiZe 5
Be watching for a pic to post today. Getting u ... 39 min Doneplaying 1
Edge gym shot up today 44 min Billy 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance