who loves their wife for all she does...

who loves their wife for all she does for you!!!

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
4-ever-yours

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
im josh and i just want to say how grateful i am to have such a good wife,and mother to my children, in this day and age were every one seems to share them selves with every one its good to know that her's is just for me..she is all a man could need or want ,and she gives when i know its hard to,and she always has supported me through the darkest days of my life,so i figured with all the garbage on topix id like to put one positive post on here for all the men who appreciate their wife,and love them forever with out being selfish.ive been married 8 yrs and im 32 yrs old i hope the next 50 yrs are as good as these...i love you wife.......joshua.
Been there

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2012
I'd like to follow in ur step and thank ur wife for all she does for me too! She is great and omg such a wildcat in bed!!! Rawr

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
I desire a husband like you <3
looking for a life change

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 21, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
I desire a husband like you <3
let's getter done

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2012
looking for a life change wrote:
<quoted text>let's getter done
Are you husband material? Lol!

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 21, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you husband material? Lol!
yes I am

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
4-ever-yours wrote:
im josh and i just want to say how grateful i am to have such a good wife,and mother to my children, in this day and age were every one seems to share them selves with every one its good to know that her's is just for me..she is all a man could need or want ,and she gives when i know its hard to,and she always has supported me through the darkest days of my life,so i figured with all the garbage on topix id like to put one positive post on here for all the men who appreciate their wife,and love them forever with out being selfish.ive been married 8 yrs and im 32 yrs old i hope the next 50 yrs are as good as these...i love you wife.......joshua.
Congratulations on finding your happily ever after. Most people anymore do not value a marriage the way they should. But it sounds like yours is own the right track. Wish you many more wonderful years with your wife :)

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>yes I am
Are you already married?
4-ever-yours

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
i cherish my wife and she knows it..we have two beautiful girls together and she has put up with me for a long time and still wants to to stay so i am a lucky man ,cause im no walk in the park..trust me!lol my point is this if you have a good woman you always get what you put into it,not saying my marriage hasnt had issues of some kind ,all marriages do,but if your willing to love first and listen second then a marriage can last a lifetime.
Nice

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
How refreshing to read especially on this site that someone loves and respects their spouse.

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 21, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you already married?
no and u
4-ever-yours

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2012
i really have to say that it saddens me to hear some guys talk about sleeping with other mens wives,and not even act like it happened and continue living a lie and making someone think that they are the only love and that it isnt a shared loved but a trusting love ...ive been that guy before in the past,unawere i was being lied to..loved with my heart and had no walls up..love has hurt us all at one time or another,if husbands spent half the time thinking about why they fell in love with thier wives instead of lusting after other mens wives,then all marriages would have a better chance of making it.,but it doesnt work like that ..people are selfish creatures and worry about their own needs instead of giving they can only take,.its when you find someone who gives all of themselves everytime and never changes in the way they show that they love you ,only then will you have what i call real love...me and my wife dont have alot of money ,we have kids who always wear us out ,we get grumpy ,and tired,but we always make time for us...i love staring into her eyes,and kissing her..we do simple yet marriage strengthning stuff like make love under the stars..or go for long walks..we talk like friends because she is truelly my best friend,i cant imagine life with out her..and i cant think of how i lived with out her before we met...but i do know this...when i go to sleep at nite and she looks at me and tells me she loves me,i go to sleep knowiung that in the morning that love will still be there!!! true feelings from a man..who isnt afraid to say how he feels!!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>no and u
No.

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 21, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>No.
email
just as lucky

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 21, 2012
I'm not married to my.boyfriend yet but he and I are on the same page as you and your wife. We've been together for almost a year and have four kids between us, and love each others kids as our own. We were both married before and have had bad relationships since. We see each other as equal partners in life and treat each other as a partner. Yes he is the "bread winner" but it's not about money with us. He strives to be a better man and father since he's been with us and I do my best to be the best I can for them. We plan on getting married just haven't made it official yet. But we are best friends. We talk like friends and do what we can to make sure we don't fall victim to today's society where everyone is sleeping with everyone else but the one they're supposed to. And we never go to bed mad and always tell each other I love you. We both learned from our past mistakes and believe that our past brought us together.

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 24, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>No.
where u go haven't heard from you in a couple days

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>where u go haven't heard from you in a couple days
Vacation. lol

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 24, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Vacation. lol
I hear you was you naughty or nice u got an e-mail

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>I hear you was you naughty or nice u got an e-mail
Never nice! I do have email

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 24, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Never nice! I do have email
send it ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amateur vids? 27 min Dwnlow 2
I use to watch my stepbrother mast------ (Sep '14) 33 min Lookie 15
Your own fault 42 min Someone is watching 1
Fields packing "sfg" and the b itches that run ... (Sep '15) 45 min Ifarted 6
Rose Hamlet 2 hr Wow 2
Justin Wilson (Jul '14) 3 hr Truth 14
You have said never before and did no reason y... 3 hr the 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance