First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beware

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
many ppl that work there are on drugs . how do they not know ur hi on pot or meth. seriously
mee

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Pot or meth? Two totally different substances. How do u put them in the same class? Bet nobody there is on meth while at work
worker

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
mee wrote:
Pot or meth? Two totally different substances. How do u put them in the same class? Bet nobody there is on meth while at work
I'm sure people do come high on a lot of things. If they did drug tests all departments would shrink by at least 30%

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Really are you sure I find it hard to believe us bank doesn't drug test

Level 2

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2012
i know they do back ground checks and drug tests before u start working there.. but people that use drugs are everywhere.. i know there are a few lawyers that use drugs.. teachers have been fired for drug use.. they are everywhere.. so why target us bank? if they arent stealing your money why worry about it?
billy madison

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2012
dnt be bashin weed like its a drug u are ignornt as hell
LMFAO

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
kyangie42 wrote:
i know they do back ground checks and drug tests before u start working there.. but people that use drugs are everywhere.. i know there are a few lawyers that use drugs.. teachers have been fired for drug use.. they are everywhere.. so why target us bank? if they arent stealing your money why worry about it?
I wasn't drug tested. Yes, every place has on the job boozers, stoners, pill heads, etc. I think the perception is that a financial institute would want the highest caliber of employees.

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2012
yea but u got to admit even though they drug test pre employment doesnt mean that the people they hire dont use.. the major of people will "clean up" before a job interview or drug test because they know they are going to get tested.. i think more random testing should be done.. and i do agree with you LMAO a financial institute should pay close attention to this but then again how can u get a lawyer drug tested??? lol they actually have your life in their hands.. its hard to trust anyone anymore wether it be banker lawyer judge doctor and so on....

Level 2

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
Really are you sure I find it hard to believe us bank doesn't drug test
i know someone who works there and they do test
blah

Whitestown, IN

#11 Aug 24, 2012
You people are idiots. The only folks subject to random drug testing that I know of are Dept of Transportation-type employees and hospital employees, which is as it should be. These people operate machinery and vehicles or make decisions and administer medications that have life or death consequences. What is a US Bank mortgage employee going to do to you? Misspell your name on your payment booklet? They have no access to anyone's bank account, or to any cash. They man the phones and push paper, and US Bank wants the lowest qualified people they can find, so they don't have to pay them well.

It is amazing how many rights people are willing to give up when their goal is to prove how "righteous" they are, and in hopes of catching someone else doing something they obviously wish they could do, but don't have the guts to do.
fyi

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2012
I was in default and no drug testing was done previous or during employment. No one in the department said they were drug tested and it would probably won't ever happen.
hiiiii

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2012
I worked there. I had to sign something SAYING that I'd be willing to take a drug test, but a drug test never actually happened. Same scenario with moat of the other people I had worked with.
nice try

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2012
your wrong about testing in the medical field..they dont randomly test people
uhhhhhhh

Owensboro, KY

#15 Aug 24, 2012
billy madison wrote:
dnt be bashin weed like its a drug u are ignornt as hell
i believe weed is a drug genius
LikeABoss

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2012
I have seen many people doing lines off the printer....
LMFAO

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Us bank has more of a bitch problem than anything else.
Umm

Anderson, CA

#19 Sep 25, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't drug tested. Yes, every place has on the job boozers, stoners, pill heads, etc. I think the perception is that a financial institute would want the highest caliber of employees.
Who's to say these drug users aren't the highest caliber of employees? Sorry, but as a casual pot smoker..(who attends school full time, maintaining a 4.0 AND while working my ass of when I go in at usbank) I get offended by the typical stoner stereotypes.
cookie monster

United States

#21 Sep 26, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a cookie?
I do! Omnomnomnomnomnomnom!!!!!!!!!
booboo

United States

#22 Sep 26, 2013
Most people who work there go through a Temp Agency that doesn't require a drug test so that's why US Bank is full of potheads. If you apply full time you're probably required to take one, but the majority of their employees are temps.
sw

Paris, TN

#23 Sep 26, 2013
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>Who's to say these drug users aren't the highest caliber of employees? Sorry, but as a casual pot smoker..(who attends school full time, maintaining a 4.0 AND while working my ass of when I go in at usbank) I get offended by the typical stoner stereotypes.
I know exactly who this is LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any ladies into cuckold 7 min bb<3 60
Stolen bike - in need of help 10 min Qtip 5
kim nesmith 29 min Grow up 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 31 min Calhoun for Congr... 948
Thinking of selling our house, who's is best re... 32 min whatever you do 3
Eliza Buck And Darrel Fraim 37 min Lies about everyt... 12
Best divorce attorney for a female 41 min Wife 2
Owensboro catholic 1 hr Tim 109

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages