Kaylen

Owensboro, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
I am Michelle and Kenny's cousin. Let me tell you something Michelle is NOT a user of anyone. She stays at home and takes care of her kids as for Kenny sounds like your jealous of him. So back off!!!!!
Kaylen

Owensboro, KY

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Further more I use my real name so how about you doing the same.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 11, 2013
Jealous of what ? Being in jail
Constantly ? Yeah we real jealous about that !!
kaylen

Owensboro, KY

#24 Mar 11, 2013
Starbucks991 wrote:
Jealous of what ? Being in jail
Constantly ? Yeah we real jealous about that !!
Like hiding behind fake name??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 12, 2013
kaylen wrote:
<quoted text>Like hiding behind fake name??
Well I really don't care !! You obviously don't know what your talking about anyway! Michelle IS a user. She will use you and be your best friend till she done with you then she done ! Kenny he just needs to grow up and get a life !! Can't even take care of himself, always mooching off everyone else or stealing something from someone ! Is that a good guy ? In most people's eyes NO !! If you think I'm wrong just take a look at his arrest record !! Nice history there ain't it ?
bad boy

Owensboro, KY

#26 Mar 16, 2013
ooooooooo you thank that is bad step back and look up all the bishop's or their family tree that will not look good at all oooooooo that history is a joke i know that one a lot of them haves a arrest record and they do lie to your face to and talk about you behind your back ooooooooo good ppl not just ask some ppl that knows the bishop's they will tell you no they hate their hole family
shalonda gray

United States

#28 Jun 8, 2013
Sounds like a bunch of colony hoes talking... Tina carothers Matt catothers and Kent there's some names for you cuz....
hoes talking no

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jun 9, 2013
i am not a hoe i know the bishop's and most of them do lie to your face and say sh*t behind your back are they in jail a lot yes just look up their family tree or the history what you want to call it
shalonda

United States

#30 Jun 9, 2013
Hold up so I got my names right! Well damn..
. And you know the bishops hell that shit could have ment that they was with the wrong ppl at the wrong time hell nun of you dumbasses know anything. Y'all claim y'all do can you name them besides Kenny um hell no!!!!!!!! Sounds like to me Tina still stuck on the d!!!!!!
LMFAO

Owensboro, KY

#32 Jun 10, 2013
LOVE his mullet!!
mike

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jun 11, 2013
u want my name u got it like i said the bishop's in cloverport are trouble just look at the back ground yes i am friends who is the bishop's and the spouse works with me wow i live in cloverport and know that family well so i dont have to talk to them to know want that family is like they are in trouble all the time
angel

United States

#34 Jun 11, 2013
Well I love his mullet. I love everything about him. We all make mistakes sometimes things happen in ur life and u make a bunch of mistakes. We geti lost and have to find our way. I have known the bishops for many years to.as for his ex wife I think she's great.never had a problem with her at all. So people should think about what they have done and stop judgeing people. . God bless everyone of yall. Have a blessed day. I'm sure y'all have seen my name in the paper when Kenny and I got our marriage licensse. We haven't done it yet but soon
shalonda aka concerned

United States

#35 Jun 11, 2013
Which one you talking about..... an um Mike nigguh who you be. I lived in cloverport all my life and never ever was a Mike mentioned????
shalonda aka concerned

United States

#36 Jun 11, 2013
Let me tell all you all something Michele been good for years.
mike

Owensboro, KY

#37 Jun 11, 2013
because i hate talking about the bishop's like that to ppl but it is true like i have bend saying just look up their back ground or their family tree and u will see want i am talking about i know the family for years and it have bend over 20 years and the friend i am working with their spouse have bend in that family for 37 year now they don't know that family and i don't know it to wow they are trash no it is trail park trash they just want to talk about you behind you back and not to your face and they are just trouble makers to just look at their past they just like to start shit
shalonda aka concerned

United States

#38 Jun 11, 2013
Why the hell are you gonna claim to be friends and knowing them but your talking shit. Let me guess it's because he died. And if you've know them for so long who come they don't know you and why is the spouses talking shit???
mike

Owensboro, KY

#39 Jun 11, 2013
what the f---------------- ever i do know the bishop's and they are trail park trash and was only talking about the one who is die hell no i am talking about all the bishop's family they are trail park trash not just one all of the bishop's family
her aunt

Antioch, TN

#40 Jun 11, 2013
I guess you dont no them if you did you would no who mischells daughter is but guess you dont you have been talking to her dumbass
shalonda aka concerned

United States

#41 Jun 11, 2013
Lmfao that's what I was thinking but they really think they know the Bishop that was great Auntie
her aunt

Antioch, TN

#42 Jun 11, 2013
Shit its either bitches that cant have keiny or bitches hateing on shell and they wanna talk about them doing meth hell their the meth users their brains ate up but it dont matter their venting on here but not to the bishops face so as the family bishops say go tell the pope you fuckers cause your messing with the bishop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recent burglaries 1 min none 1
My son 8 min Ishouldhavebeenfa... 13
J Wilson 12 min Ishouldhavebeenfa... 4
breaking in cars 14 min none 2
Child Removal 16 min Ishouldhavebeenfa... 11
Summer & Josh Powell 21 min postit 27
Allie Colburn 36 min Peck top 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages