low life baby mamas

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2013
My husband had a low life baby mama she ain't worried about taking care of the kids but ain't trying to give them to us to let us take care of them !!!

Child support is not Court ordered but we give her 100 aweek not much but better then nothing beings she is on foods stamps and GETING no telling what other help from the state !!news flash bitch u won't get any money unless u get a check in our name and or a money order :)... So we have a track of how much u ask for and how much we give u .. Get off ur lazy black ass and get a job.. I work to support my kids u need to work and support urs .. It was not just him it takes two !!! So grow the fuck up act like ur 48 .. Get a guy ur age not 15 years younger then u !!!!!
oh god

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
You're talking about that Barrett woman angel Chad. He's kind of hot, sure, but I would never have anything to do with him after being with a beast like that.
oh god

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Not angel. And.

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
No not him lol ... My husband is hot
oh god

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
But that's who she is/was with. Oh god so nasty.

Fishers, IN

#6 Feb 22, 2013
the serial baby deddies are even lower

i hate all turbo breeding pookies/baby mamas and deddies alike...

cc that pookie bankster hobama

that girl

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
That one female

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Low life's trying to brake in my house to beat on my husband bitch better wake up ... Once u enter this house black or not ima beat that ass it's called braking an entering.. Bitch needs to back up

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Are you wanting to do black on black crime? It sounds like all of you all are dirt nuggets

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
I'm white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaclyn P 19 min Lol 2
Talina? 24 min Hahaha 3
Jackie Cotrell 45 min Stop Forreal 1
Two7zerothree1four2373 57 min Guy 2
Looking for Roy Dennis 1 hr Old neighbors 9
timothy pointer 1 hr SJO 2
Hailey Whitaker 1 hr Lol 7

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance