Attractive clean girls only

Attractive clean girls only

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Stud

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I have standards, but I guess I shouldn't be on topic trying to find a dime hahA
how many

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Stds have you caught sleepin around? You may or may not be clean but its men like you that spread them...just found out my ex gave me one from some willing hoe who said yes. food for thought
Stud

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2013
how many wrote:
Stds have you caught sleepin around? You may or may not be clean but its men like you that spread them...just found out my ex gave me one from some willing hoe who said yes. food for thought
I've only had one partner ace
lmfao

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmm maybe you shouldn't..
yeeaaahh lmao

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2013
I wld be weary of any easy lay lol. Man or woman
Save

Centertown, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2013
yeeaaahh lmao wrote:
I wld be weary of any easy lay lol. Man or woman
AGREE!! If u have Truely only been with one person don't look for someone here go to church find someone decient who will appreciate you. It would be crazy to risk your body with just anybody
true

Noblesville, IN

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Stud wrote:
I have standards, but I guess I shouldn't be on topic trying to find a dime hahA
Make them show you they are clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Niki lester 7 min Cam 8
Jason dowdy,Shannon dowdy,and Jason dowdy girlf... 19 min drama queen 16
Colony trailer trash 51 min David Frantz 51
54 Burger King 59 min McDonalds 12
Laura Bristow Homewrecker 1 hr Laura bristow 17
Aaron you should think twice 1 hr Knowsonethat 4
Megan Rudy 1 hr No pot to stir 3
Huh? What? 9 hr Mr Important 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages