Why is Obama so against AR's but stands for abortion?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duh!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Abortion is the #1 killer in the US..not guns! Cant believe people voted for his dumbass
so

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

[QUOTE who="Duh!"]Abortion is the #1 killer in the US..not guns! Cant believe people voted for his dumbass[/QUOTE]

You are saying lets force everyone to have these babies and bankrupt this country because of all the welfare. Great solution.
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

We need these great liberal leaders, we need them to decide what is right and wrong, we need them to take care of us, we need them to show us the way, we need a government program..
Stew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

so wrote:
[QUOTE who="Duh!"]Abortion is the #1 killer in the US..not guns! Cant believe people voted for his dumbass"

You are saying lets force everyone to have these babies and bankrupt this country because of all the welfare. Great solution.
This world has gone to shit anyway with the terrible presidents like Osama...rape should be the only reasons for abortion...who u think pays for abortions? The same taxpayers that pay for these welfare junkies...jf ur on welfare now then u should be forced to a tube tie so u cant have any more...not get rewarded for how many kids u can have!
Sapphire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
We need these great liberal leaders, we need them to decide what is right and wrong, we need them to take care of us, we need them to show us the way, we need a government program..
We need Jesse to get a new hobby.
Sapphire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Stew wrote:
<quoted text>
This world has gone to shit anyway with the terrible presidents like Osama...rape should be the only reasons for abortion...who u think pays for abortions? The same taxpayers that pay for these welfare junkies...jf ur on welfare now then u should be forced to a tube tie so u cant have any more...not get rewarded for how many kids u can have!
You cannot speak for everyone because everyone has a different situation. 1) not everyone on welfare has kids, 2) where are these tax payers who are paying for abortion? Cause I sure could've used them a few months ago!, 3) accidents happen. Period. Its the womans body, it should be her choice. You can argue that "its not her life its the childs and he/she should have a chance to live". BUT who is going to end up sacrificing the next 18 years of her life for some snot-nosed kid? SHE is. So butt out.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

so wrote:
[QUOTE who="Duh!"]Abortion is the #1 killer in the US..not guns! Cant believe people voted for his dumbass"

Too bad we can't require a license for childbirth. And to get the license you'd have to be financially able to support the child.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

In order to receive any type of welfare, you should be required to get your tubes tied unless you can prove you are financially able to have another.
And

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

TheRealOldSchool wrote:
In order to receive any type of welfare, you should be required to get your tubes tied unless you can prove you are financially able to have another.
What about single fathers? What should they get tied?
Liberty or death

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Why do you necessarily have to be for one or the other.

I'm all for the peaceful, legal, and background checked owning of weapons, AR-15's and "assault-style" weapons included, AND legal abortions for any reason.
Dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Abortions don't kill people. Ar-15's are killing machines. Sort of a post abortion tool, that can kill many people in a short time
emerald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot speak for everyone because everyone has a different situation. 1) not everyone on welfare has kids, 2) where are these tax payers who are paying for abortion? Cause I sure could've used them a few months ago!, 3) accidents happen. Period. Its the womans body, it should be her choice. You can argue that "its not her life its the childs and he/she should have a chance to live". BUT who is going to end up sacrificing the next 18 years of her life for some snot-nosed kid? SHE is. So butt out.
You may have made the most ridiculous, idiotic argument FOR abortion that I've ever heard! It's the woman's body? So a woman's BODY carries more weight than a life?!?! A woman who chooses to risk getting pregnant and finds out she has done so should no longer be allowed the right to "choose" anything EXCEPT THAT BABY'S NAME. If you choose not to keep the child, then give the child up for adoption. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. A beating heart of a human being stopped by another human being is murder, PERIOD.

I know that it's up for debate and there are places where abortions can be performed. Go ahead and have that abortion, but you will live with that the rest of your life. And it should haunt you daily.

Rape is the ONLY exception in my eyes. And even that is a point that could be argued
PepperoniHotPock et

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

emerald wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have made the most ridiculous, idiotic argument FOR abortion that I've ever heard! It's the woman's body? So a woman's BODY carries more weight than a life?!?! A woman who chooses to risk getting pregnant and finds out she has done so should no longer be allowed the right to "choose" anything EXCEPT THAT BABY'S NAME. If you choose not to keep the child, then give the child up for adoption. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. A beating heart of a human being stopped by another human being is murder, PERIOD.
I know that it's up for debate and there are places where abortions can be performed. Go ahead and have that abortion, but you will live with that the rest of your life. And it should haunt you daily.
Rape is the ONLY exception in my eyes. And even that is a point that could be argued
I have a daughter. I love her to death but I wasn't ready to be a mother. I'll admit that. Sometimes I wish I had had an abortion. If her father wasnt in the picture I would probably give her up for adoption to one of my relatives. I absolutely HATE being a mother. I'm selfish, I'm young, and inconsiderate. I dislike whiny kids and I have little patience with them. And I know people are gonna hate on what I just said so bring on the ugly comments.
Sapphire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

emerald wrote:
<quoted text>
A womans body is her life. It impacts her self esteem and in many cases her career. Having a baby can change everything. Creating a life can and will take away from her life. Abortion is population control.
Stew for Stupid

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Stew wrote:
<quoted text>
^ So says the fool who believes the incestous fairy tale of Adam and Eve.
FuckJesse

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
We need Jesse to get a new hobby.
That'll never happen. His parents never let him out of the basement.
actually

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

i say we leave it at this americans can own a gun if they choose and women should remain having the choice to do what they want and please with their bodies...its funny how the ones you see in the news trying to pass no abortion laws are men! Men cant make or create or carry babies so they need to shut up and sit down... my opinion
speak

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

actually wrote:
i say we leave it at this americans can own a gun if they choose and women should remain having the choice to do what they want and please with their bodies...its funny how the ones you see in the news trying to pass no abortion laws are men! Men cant make or create or carry babies so they need to shut up and sit down... my opinion
And women need to close their legs!
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

actually wrote:
Well stated! We just don't need weapons of war in the hands of unbalanced people. That Lanza freak killed over 20 people in less than 5 minutes.
wow

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>A womans body is her life. It impacts her self esteem and in many cases her career. Having a baby can change everything. Creating a life can and will take away from her life. Abortion is population control.
Abortion is a lot cheaper than 18 years of welfare, food stamps, etc. Men should be required to get vasectomies Too many of the same bums going around impregnating women and don't have a job. It would help cut down on stupidity. Imagine the genes a man has that won't work and sticks his dick in any woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Jim 1,104
Tara Druen 5 min i love Tara 9
Best single dads in owb (Jun '12) 9 min Ashame 37
Ramada inn 13 min wtf 15
Trader baker 60 east (Jan '14) 18 min True 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min DITCH MITCH 151,036
naughty wives club 37 min Liberal Wisenheimer 19
Collie Shot 3 times in Owensboro (Feb '14) 59 min OMG is Matt 267
•••
•••
Owensboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••