lol

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
That when you are single, nobody seems to notice you but as soon as you start dating someone exclusively then you all of a sudden have several people ask you out??
simplythis

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Because people want what they cant have
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
lol wrote:
That when you are single, nobody seems to notice you but as soon as you start dating someone exclusively then you all of a sudden have several people ask you out??
Because when you are dating someone, you appear happier (usually) and you're not putting out 'need a man' vibes. I noticed this too years ago.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Because when you are dating someone, you appear happier (usually) and you're not putting out 'need a man' vibes. I noticed this too years ago.
Works that way for men too. I thought maybe you guys smelled something? Other than desperation? LOL
advice

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Always tell people you are interested in that you are "dating but nothing serious yet". Nobody wants a loner. I'm sorry to pit it that way but its true.
advice

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Works that way for men too. I thought maybe you guys smelled something? Other than desperation? LOL
Is that really a picture of you?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#7 Jan 31, 2013
advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really a picture of you?
Yeah, except I'm not really that red :-)
lol

Cadiz, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, except I'm not really that red :-)
You're not? Lol
single

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 1, 2013
So are you single?
advice

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Cute. How old are you?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, except I'm not really that red :-)
wow u r handsome!!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#12 Feb 1, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> wow u r handsome!!!
Thanks Kristi. That and 5 bucks will get me a sandwich :-p
Did you notice that too? That when you're with someone, lot's of people seem very interested? To me it seems like when you first get with them it's the worst. You could have been on the market for months, but within weeks of 'exclusively dating' someone, all kinds of interest. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I really don't think so.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#13 Feb 1, 2013
single wrote:
So are you single?
Yes, unfortunately so. I thought I was with someone... actually I was just recently, but she's confused about some other things I guess. I don't know if you know what I mean?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Kristi. That and 5 bucks will get me a sandwich :-p
Did you notice that too? That when you're with someone, lot's of people seem very interested? To me it seems like when you first get with them it's the worst. You could have been on the market for months, but within weeks of 'exclusively dating' someone, all kinds of interest. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I really don't think so.
yes that happens to me but not since ive gotten married couple years ago. I think cause we are always together and everyone knows we married. But before seemed like i was always meeting interesting men that was interested in me. So maybe the vibe when ur with someone that ur not all that happy with makes u more interested in someone else, which in turn makes them feel more important, which makes them like u....but yeah it happened all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any ladies into cuckold 7 min bb<3 60
Stolen bike - in need of help 10 min Qtip 5
kim nesmith 29 min Grow up 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 31 min Calhoun for Congr... 948
Thinking of selling our house, who's is best re... 32 min whatever you do 3
Eliza Buck And Darrel Fraim 37 min Lies about everyt... 12
Best divorce attorney for a female 41 min Wife 2
Owensboro catholic 1 hr Tim 109

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages