please virgin mary allow my zimmerman...

please virgin mary allow my zimmerman to walk

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

original poster

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Amen.
Really

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
I am as white as a honky can be, but George is going down. Either he will go to jail or someone will 'Martin' him when they find him?

You do not get to start a fight then pull out a gun like a little bitch when you start to get your ass kicked. Goerge is a little bitch and deserves jail for a long time. And this should send a clear message to gun nuts everywhere.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
They will get him for manslaughter. The jury will be scared of black people finding out who they are and where they live and hurting them.
zimmerman racist murder

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Really wrote:
I am as white as a honky can be, but George is going down. Either he will go to jail or someone will 'Martin' him when they find him?
You do not get to start a fight then pull out a gun like a little bitch when you start to get your ass kicked. Goerge is a little bitch and deserves jail for a long time. And this should send a clear message to gun nuts everywhere.
Prosecutors aren't doing a good job I will give it that but i. He does get aacquitted its gonna be another Casey Anthony murder walkin free. He took that young man's life becaue of his color and he is a wannabe cop like they called him. He will get his one way or another
Owensboros Zimmerman

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2013
If he is found guilty im going to start patroling local subdivisions minus the ghetto ones for stranger danger in the shape of black people. You blackys attack me I will not only shoot you in the blue gums but anyone your with.
Hillbilly Jim

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2013
Zimmerman is going down. He's soft and won't survive the big house.
HLN

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2013
zimmerman racist murder wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecutors aren't doing a good job I will give it that but i. He does get aacquitted its gonna be another Casey Anthony murder walkin free. He took that young man's life becaue of his color and he is a wannabe cop like they called him. He will get his one way or another
Why don't you try watching the actual trial. The detective that interviewed him said he thought it was racist too until he found out Zimmerman mentors young black kids. Then once he started talking to him more he realized that was not the case at all. Treyvon was the one throwing around racial slurs like "Cracker" and a bunch of other names,not Zimmerman. All he did was call him an a$$hole and a punk which is in no way a racial slur. He was referring to any young kid causing trouble and getting away with it. And Treyvon was the one that walked up to him and asked him if he had a problem and then sucker punched him. Zimmerman was on his way back to his truck. But you can bet your a$$ if he's found not guilty the blacks will riot and tear up $hit which makes a lot of sense.
MINNIE JACKSON

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2013
I said EAT my shyt!
Free

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Not guilty
Shot them up

Owensboro, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
It is now legal to kill black kids as long as no one else is looking.
HLN

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Based on the evidence and testimonies of everyone involved that's the only way they could vote. The system worked this time.
Shot them up

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if they are straddling you and beating your head into the pavement. It's called self defense. Look it up.
It is called losing the fight you started. I should not be legal to start a fight and when losing it pull a gun and shot the other person.
yup

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2013
:-P
HLN

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
Shot them up wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called losing the fight you started. I should not be legal to start a fight and when losing it pull a gun and shot the other person.
Again,don't comment if you didn't watch the trial. Zimmerman got off his phone and was walking back to his truck after 911 told him not to keep following him. Treyvon came up from behind and yelled at him asking him if he had a problem. When Zimmerman replied no Treyvon sucker punched him. They ended up on the ground and according to an eyewitness,Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him MMA style. He was also beating his head into the concrete which is how Zimmerman had all the cuts and bumps on the back of his head and he had a broken nose from being sucker punched. Zimmerman had no marks on his fists proving he hadn't been hitting Treyvon. During the struggle Treyvon saw zimmermans gun and reached for it and told him he was gonna die so Zimmerman beat him to it and shot him. Clearly self defense.
Shot them up

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2013
HLN wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,don't comment if you didn't watch the trial. Zimmerman got off his phone and was walking back to his truck after 911 told him not to keep following him. Treyvon came up from behind and yelled at him asking him if he had a problem. When Zimmerman replied no Treyvon sucker punched him. They ended up on the ground and according to an eyewitness,Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman beating him MMA style. He was also beating his head into the concrete which is how Zimmerman had all the cuts and bumps on the back of his head and he had a broken nose from being sucker punched. Zimmerman had no marks on his fists proving he hadn't been hitting Treyvon. During the struggle Treyvon saw zimmermans gun and reached for it and told him he was gonna die so Zimmerman beat him to it and shot him. Clearly self defense.
So now you were there when this all went down?????? I love it how people try to justify killing a kid. Besides if Zimmerman had obeyed the #1 rule of Nieghboorhood Watch of NO GUNS, NO GUNS this would not have happened.
HLN

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 13, 2013
Shot them up wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you were there when this all went down?????? I love it how people try to justify killing a kid. Besides if Zimmerman had obeyed the #1 rule of Nieghboorhood Watch of NO GUNS, NO GUNS this would not have happened.
I love how people put words in your mouth or in what you type. Obviously I was not there. I did, however,watch the trial. I listened to the testimony from the detectives and eyewitnesses. He was told that he should carry a gun for his protection. That's not against the law. It was determined that Trevon was the aggressor by initiating the altercation. Therefore,had Treyvon lived he would've been charged with assault.
Shot them up

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
All the evidence (ya know, that stuff that the jury needs to render a verdict?) says so. How hard is that to understand?
To your second question, if GZ didn't have a gun then he would probably be dead and Sharpton/Jesse Jackson wouldn't give a damn.
If GZ did not have a gun, he would have never had the courage to get out of vechicle.#1 rule of Neighboor Watch is NO GUNS, why cannot you understand this.
idiots

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jul 14, 2013
Tv struck zimmerman first. Tv was the one making racial slurs. Tv had been banging zimmermans head across the concrete. If someone was doing that to me regardless of race or sex I would have shot them too. If this was a black on black crime you would never see it on the news. Everywhere I go I see black people shooting off racial slurs more than any other race. Hell they even call each other racial names. They will never be happy. The racial card is pulled to get they're way everytime. It needs to stop.
happy white guy

Southampton, PA

#25 Jul 16, 2013
Shot them up wrote:
It is now legal to kill black kids as long as no one else is looking.
Yeah,isn't that cool,
oobman

O Fallon, IL

#26 Mar 5, 2014
Yah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Robertson 37 min nice.... 1
Black guy that drives a white suv 41 min Curious 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (McL... (Oct '10) 58 min Sears family 4
circumcision 1 hr Abcdef 13
Dani Nelson 1 hr Bambam 1
Laura Bristow Homewrecker 1 hr GordanRamsey 18
Heather russelburg 2 hr Curious 3
Colony trailer trash 5 hr David Frantz 51

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages