First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haha

Hawesville, KY

#22 Jun 30, 2013
I was told she's already lost her daughter for the second time and will lose her son as well. The way she talks on here she probably doesn't need kids. Junkie mothers. Turrible
Racheal graves

Hawesville, KY

#23 Jul 1, 2013
Did I loose my kids? News to me, you probably don't even know me just another Owensboro low life not doing shit with their life sitting on topic talking shit about ppl, it's sad, this town is sad, this site should be banned and monitored closely because there are too many dumbasses like you talking about ppl and situations you know nothing about, that's why people go out and off themselves to bad for I'm too strong for all that, I'm not a bad person and I'm a great mom, I actually love all humans equally unless they are low life pieces of shit like you, why don't you let your brain process what your saying before you say it, if I was to go put a bullet in my Brian right now how would that weigh on your conscience, would you even care, you dissapoint me as a human, why don't you go listen to some tool Im pretty sure the made all their music about people like you....
Haha wrote:
I was told she's already lost her daughter for the second time and will lose her son as well. The way she talks on here she probably doesn't need kids. Junkie mothers. Turrible
Racheal graves

Hawesville, KY

#24 Jul 1, 2013
brain**
Racheal graves wrote:
Did I loose my kids? News to me, you probably don't even know me just another Owensboro low life not doing shit with their life sitting on topic talking shit about ppl, it's sad, this town is sad, this site should be banned and monitored closely because there are too many dumbasses like you talking about ppl and situations you know nothing about, that's why people go out and off themselves to bad for I'm too strong for all that, I'm not a bad person and I'm a great mom, I actually love all humans equally unless they are low life pieces of shit like you, why don't you let your brain process what your saying before you say it, if I was to go put a bullet in my Brian right now how would that weigh on your conscience, would you even care, you dissapoint me as a human, why don't you go listen to some tool Im pretty sure the made all their music about people like you....<quoted text>
dMillahh

Richmond, KY

#25 Jul 10, 2013
My elbows bring all the girls to the yard and they're like "oh. my. gawsh."
Racheal Graves

United States

#27 Aug 5, 2013
And to those of you calling me a snitch, why don't you ask yourself what You would do if your children were at sake...judge me but I did what I had to do.
Nope

United States

#28 Aug 11, 2013
RachEAl Graves wrote:
No one is denying i got charges first off it was my car and im not a snitch so i got all the charges and second off i dont know why anyone is talking about me and daniel like we are was or have been anything because we arent and i have never had one drug charge in this damn state or anywhere for that matter that is why im out you do the math, and you know nothing about me or my life and i still have my children and im a damn good mother and what ever so called party you talk about to whoever made the statment you sure paid alot of attention to me, i didnt hook up with a mother fucking person, too all yall that want to sit on this page and talk about me like you know me but hide behind a computer screen like a bitch suck my mother f*cking clit, welcome to owensboro home of the inbred igborant folk....f*ck off
<quoted text>
And your really representing the inbred ignorant folk. Spoken like true trash. Have a little dignity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can someone loan Nick Edge some money so he can... 8 min TSI 7
taxi cabs one hour waits over that here in owen... 20 min old dude 2
Josh McDaniel 21 min Punks 17
Jenn Barr (searcy-peacock?) 55 min The Truth 2
Josh case 1 hr Hful 73
michael dennison 1 hr Cuban Footlong Sa... 10
Gaylynn robinson (jones) 1 hr Concerned citizen 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance